Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mourinho out (n/t) 09:50 - Dec 18 with 9480 viewsfrancisbowles

Mourinho out (n/t) on 11:48 - Dec 18 with 2598 viewsHAYESBOY

Oh dear.................

Gigsywigsy?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Mourinho out (n/t) on 12:02 - Dec 18 with 2553 viewsCiderwithRsie

Mourinho out (n/t) on 10:05 - Dec 18 by actonman

Hahahahahahahaha , well they didn’t fcuk about there ! Poor loves lost a couple of games and the fans turn against them , they going through managers at a qpr rate lols

Just top and savour for a minute the fact that right now QPR are not the leading basket-case club in football.
Mourinho out (n/t) on 12:08 - Dec 18 with 2533 viewsMick_S

Mourinho out (n/t) on 11:48 - Dec 18 by HAYESBOY

Oh dear.................

Gigsywigsy?

What about Bondy Bondy?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Mourinho out (n/t) on 12:13 - Dec 18 with 2510 viewsbob566

Mourinho out (n/t) on 11:46 - Dec 18 by Antti_Heinola

they've conceded more goals this season than in the whole of last season. If Jose can't organise a defence anymore, what's left? He can't even work out how to get the best out of a World Cup winner.

no Jose fan but the players threw their toys out of the pram ages ago. Disgraceful the lot of them.

I believe Pogba posted up a picture of himself with a blank caption straight after Mourinho was sacked on his instagram feed and Gary Neville wrote below it "you can do one next"

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/paul-pogba-instagram
Mourinho out (n/t) on 12:25 - Dec 18 with 2478 viewsR_from_afar

Mourinho out (n/t) on 11:20 - Dec 18 by ngbqpr

It’s all in the timing.
They could have waited til the end of the season, but chose now as Hughes, Allardyce, Moyes, Bruce and Pardew all available.

"Hughes, Allardyce, Moyes, Bruce and Pardew": What a supergroup that is:
Hughes - Bass, backing vocals, meaningless metrics, Windsor knots
Allardyce - Drums and percussion, bungs
Moyes - Keyboards, attrition
Pardew - Guitars, designer eyewear, teeth
Bruce - Lead vocals, blame shifting, breathy whispers.

ManUre should thank their lucky stars that Hughesless has never managed them. In his infinite wisdom, he would've bought Pogba on the Monday and Neymar on the Thursday. Great manager, a modern day legend, just don't ask him how you set a team up to defend a set piece. Or anything else for that matter.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Mourinho out (n/t) on 12:25 - Dec 18 with 2475 viewspaulparker

Wrong club for him, I think only fergie wanted him there the likes of bobby charlton knew it would be a disarster and so it has proved to be correct , the last 18 months Mourinho has made it clear he wanted out he was begging for the sack
The thing with Mourinho is if you look at his transfer dealings they have been terrible pretty much throughout his time in English football I can’t think of to many players were he has made them world beaters , in fact he buys players like Pogba , Salah, de bryune , Sanchez but doesnt have a clue what to do with them and then falls out with them
As a club manager he is done yeah he will get jobs at PSG or in China but after that where does he go? I would say he moves into international football as a boss

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mourinho out (n/t) on 12:25 - Dec 18 with 2477 viewsKonk

Mourinho out (n/t) on 12:08 - Dec 18 by Mick_S

What about Bondy Bondy?

Sol Campbell deserves a shot at the caretaker role after the job he's been doing at Macc Town. I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't at least get to a 2nd interview.

Wouldn't blame Utd for turning to a safe pair of hands though. I would appoint the whole of the fabled Class of '92 - even the ones who ended up working on oil rigs or in hair salons - to manage by committee. Each of them gets to pick one player every week - they take it in turns to get first dibs. And they get to do the tactics for five minutes at a time on a rolling basis. That Fergie Fledgling magic would soon have Utd purring and inching to safety. That's what I'd do, but I don't think Edward Woodward would. Sven on a 2 year deal with Big Sam as a plan B.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Mourinho out (n/t) on 12:32 - Dec 18 with 2444 views2Thomas2Bowles

Mourinho out (n/t) on 12:13 - Dec 18 by bob566

no Jose fan but the players threw their toys out of the pram ages ago. Disgraceful the lot of them.

I believe Pogba posted up a picture of himself with a blank caption straight after Mourinho was sacked on his instagram feed and Gary Neville wrote below it "you can do one next"

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/paul-pogba-instagram

"I got the manager the sake, snigger"

Seems most appropriate

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Mourinho out (n/t) on 13:00 - Dec 18 with 2356 viewsDorse

£24m for being rubbish? I could be twice as bad for half the price but only if Disco does my press conferences as I have fallen out with the BBC.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Mourinho out (n/t) on 13:02 - Dec 18 with 2356 viewsLoftgirl

Mourinho out (n/t) on 11:20 - Dec 18 by ngbqpr

It’s all in the timing.
They could have waited til the end of the season, but chose now as Hughes, Allardyce, Moyes, Bruce and Pardew all available.

Also the new peoples' champion Harry. Please let it be.
Mourinho out (n/t) on 13:28 - Dec 18 with 2275 viewsJigsore

pretty obvious that was a scheduled post? most of the time Pogba is not going to be the one posting on his account, he's too marketable for that.

for all his smarts Gary Neville's grasp of social media is like watching my Nan send an email the greasy bellend

Mourinho has been laying into his players for months and months seemingly at random with literally no introspection. Liverpool nearly broke the Premier League record for the number of shots in a game on Sunday. The record!! How can you set up like that after spending hundreds of millions of pounds? I think he's been trying to get sacked for weeks if not months now, the bloke couldn't give a sh*t about anything except gertting that £24m payoff in time for Christmas

so long you incalculable sh*tehawk. National team management beckons.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Mourinho out (n/t) on 13:31 - Dec 18 with 2258 viewsloftus77

Mourinho out (n/t) on 13:28 - Dec 18 by Jigsore

pretty obvious that was a scheduled post? most of the time Pogba is not going to be the one posting on his account, he's too marketable for that.

for all his smarts Gary Neville's grasp of social media is like watching my Nan send an email the greasy bellend

Mourinho has been laying into his players for months and months seemingly at random with literally no introspection. Liverpool nearly broke the Premier League record for the number of shots in a game on Sunday. The record!! How can you set up like that after spending hundreds of millions of pounds? I think he's been trying to get sacked for weeks if not months now, the bloke couldn't give a sh*t about anything except gertting that £24m payoff in time for Christmas

so long you incalculable sh*tehawk. National team management beckons.

"It is what it is..."

They must know it makes sense.
Mourinho out (n/t) on 14:22 - Dec 18 with 2167 viewsToast_R

Serves them right, their only solution to replacing Ferguson was allowing Ferguson to appoint his doomed to fail successor and inevitably when they removed him realizing he was never going to hit the ground running - Execute the old "throw money at it" tactic.
Mourinho out (n/t) on 14:24 - Dec 18 with 2158 viewsHantsR

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41137944
Mourinho out (n/t) on 14:34 - Dec 18 with 2121 viewsEsox_Lucius

Send Ingram out on loan for match experience and get Jose on the bench for Saturday.

The grass is always greener.

Mourinho out (n/t) on 14:40 - Dec 18 with 2095 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Mourinho out (n/t) on 12:32 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

"I got the manager the sake, snigger"

Seems most appropriate

You should see what Piers Morgan said!
Mourinho out (n/t) on 15:01 - Dec 18 with 2042 viewsMick_S

Mourinho out (n/t) on 11:48 - Dec 18 by HAYESBOY

Oh dear.................

Gigsywigsy?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Mourinho out (n/t) on 16:28 - Dec 18 with 1913 viewsGalileo

Mourinho out (n/t) on 12:25 - Dec 18 by Konk

Sol Campbell deserves a shot at the caretaker role after the job he's been doing at Macc Town. I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't at least get to a 2nd interview.

Wouldn't blame Utd for turning to a safe pair of hands though. I would appoint the whole of the fabled Class of '92 - even the ones who ended up working on oil rigs or in hair salons - to manage by committee. Each of them gets to pick one player every week - they take it in turns to get first dibs. And they get to do the tactics for five minutes at a time on a rolling basis. That Fergie Fledgling magic would soon have Utd purring and inching to safety. That's what I'd do, but I don't think Edward Woodward would. Sven on a 2 year deal with Big Sam as a plan B.

Very enterprising and equally amusing.
Mourinho out (n/t) on 16:31 - Dec 18 with 1907 viewsloftboy

Mourinho out (n/t) on 16:28 - Dec 18 by Galileo

Very enterprising and equally amusing.

Isn’t the peoples King looking for work now he’s out the jungle, imagine the size of the brown envelopes on the fees United pay for transfers.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Mourinho out (n/t) on 17:07 - Dec 18 with 1843 viewshopphoops

While he's right he's hardly shown his smarts in that piece, publicly tapping up Pochettino when he wouldn't go to Man U anyway.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Mourinho out (n/t) on 18:18 - Dec 18 with 1735 viewsdaveB

Mourinho out (n/t) on 11:46 - Dec 18 by Antti_Heinola

they've conceded more goals this season than in the whole of last season. If Jose can't organise a defence anymore, what's left? He can't even work out how to get the best out of a World Cup winner.

Might help if Pogba tried in matches rather than mucking about with flicks in his own half to the opposition. He's a very different player for France as he tries for them
Mourinho out (n/t) on 19:24 - Dec 18 with 1661 viewsMatch82

Mourinho out (n/t) on 11:29 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

And yet his win % is second only to AF

AF 59.67%
JM 58.33%

Then drops to 52% and lower for anyone else.

I'll take any bet that no one will do better
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 11:30]

Not this season though. Mourinho in particular when things start going wrong they fall off a cliff. You may be right that nobody will do better than 58% over the next couple of years, but the more relevant decision is whether someone else will do better than Mourinho because there was zero chance he was winning 58% of his games in the next couple of seasons either.
Mourinho out (n/t) on 20:29 - Dec 18 with 1595 views2Thomas2Bowles

Mourinho out (n/t) on 19:24 - Dec 18 by Match82

Not this season though. Mourinho in particular when things start going wrong they fall off a cliff. You may be right that nobody will do better than 58% over the next couple of years, but the more relevant decision is whether someone else will do better than Mourinho because there was zero chance he was winning 58% of his games in the next couple of seasons either.

Then why change now, they don't have a replacement and clearly, Man U the club, have let players have control, yes that's widespread these days but should not be happening at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Mourinho out (n/t) on 21:21 - Dec 18 with 1532 viewsAntti_Heinola

funny how the same thing happened at Chelsea, no? And yet their players have been happy to play and win for subsequent managers. Almost like JM is a total pr!ck with a dull, outdated method of playing football that modern players don't enjoy.

Bare bones.

Mourinho out (n/t) on 21:36 - Dec 18 with 1516 viewsbosh67

Mourinho out (n/t) on 11:29 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

And yet his win % is second only to AF

AF 59.67%
JM 58.33%

Then drops to 52% and lower for anyone else.

I'll take any bet that no one will do better
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 11:30]

Despite the other comments it is quote amazing how close the stats are. Ferguson took 4 years to get it right. FOUR! Most managers don't have a chance these days. Mourinho had his hands well and truly tied at Utd whatever people say. That said, his style of football was never going to work with the players he had there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024