Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) 12:35 - Jan 2 with 38560 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51640/match-preview-dale-v-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51536/refwatch-dale-v-newca

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51613/played-for-both--dale

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51612/tvos-dale-v-newcastle

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/january/newcastletickets_lastchance/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:38 - Jan 4 with 2619 viewsswiggy

McShane?
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:38 - Jan 4 with 2613 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:36 - Jan 4 by dingdangblue

MJ back!
McShane out!
Baah starts again!

[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 11:38]

No McShane 🙈

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:40 - Jan 4 with 2583 viewsShun

Really excited to see Baah play, and I’m thrilled for him too. He must be delighted.

McShane is a huge loss. Back 3 or is MJ going into the back 4?
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:40 - Jan 4 with 2588 viewsisitme

McShane will be a big miss, could be down to his contract situation? No Pyke on the bench either. Maybe he is going back to Huddersfield?
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:41 - Jan 4 with 2581 viewssweetcorn

No McShane is gutting and MJ Williams back in the squad, I despair.

Edit: my guess is magloire at RB and MJ in a CB
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 11:43]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:46 - Jan 4 with 2516 viewsdingdangblue

Newcastle team...

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:47 - Jan 4 with 2494 viewsD_Alien

It's not what i wanted to see, but MJ owes us a performance

After starting his career at Liverpool, maybe he thought he'd be playing against teams like Newcastle every week; time for him to reset his sights, pull his finger out and shift his arse

[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 11:48]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:53 - Jan 4 with 2455 views442Dale

Newcastle wearing orange.

Going home.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:54 - Jan 4 with 2456 viewsNewbury_Dale

Presumably McShane doesn't want to be cup tied. Poor show if that's the case.
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:59 - Jan 4 with 2412 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:54 - Jan 4 by Newbury_Dale

Scored the winner against Wrexham

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:00 - Jan 4 with 2408 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 11:54 - Jan 4 by Newbury_Dale

Not really.

He scored the winner against Wrexham in round one!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:08 - Jan 4 with 2377 viewselectricblue

McShane incontract extention talks but isnt playing interesting situation.
Is McShane a noncontracted player now!

He maybe a decent player at Lge1 level but who higher up wants to sign somebody his age and with him being injury prone!

He either signs an 18mth contract or leaves or do the board seem to think its a pay per play situation and that covers all bases..

But and its a but, i cannot see the board letting BBM sign him umless its a 6mth deal....

I do have my doubts about the board and money, serious doubts.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:27 - Jan 4 with 2276 viewssweetcorn

Just walked past WMG on my way to the sandy, what a shocking decision on the clubs part to not open both turnstiles, 100's of people stuck outside before kick off..

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:37 - Jan 4 with 2240 viewsRAFCBLUE

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:08 - Jan 4 by electricblue

McShane incontract extention talks but isnt playing interesting situation.
Is McShane a noncontracted player now!

He maybe a decent player at Lge1 level but who higher up wants to sign somebody his age and with him being injury prone!

He either signs an 18mth contract or leaves or do the board seem to think its a pay per play situation and that covers all bases..

But and its a but, i cannot see the board letting BBM sign him umless its a 6mth deal....

I do have my doubts about the board and money, serious doubts.......

You can't blame McShane; you're only ever one tackle from retirement and at his age he doesn't have many playing days left.

We haven't offered him yet a deal he feels he can sign.

To be fair to the board they will want an assessment to his fitness before committing for any period; such has been his absences in previous months.

To be fair to McShane he is experienced enough not to risk his fitness.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:47 - Jan 4 with 2193 viewsDaleFan7

Giving Atsu far too much time and space down our right hand side.
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:48 - Jan 4 with 2189 viewsswiggy

Without McShane the defence is clueless
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:50 - Jan 4 with 2183 viewsDaleFan7

0-1 Baah and Magloire getting terrorised by Atsu.
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:52 - Jan 4 with 2163 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:50 - Jan 4 by DaleFan7

0-1 Baah and Magloire getting terrorised by Atsu.

I suppose we lasted 17 mins.......
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:55 - Jan 4 with 2143 viewsDaleFan7

Ryan gives the ball away, they miss an easy chance. Big let off.
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 13:21 - Jan 4 with 1968 viewsboromat

We're still in the game at half time. Been a bit flat though we've not really pressed and just let them have the ball. In possession we've not done anything really. Let's hope the second half is better.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 13:21]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 13:23 - Jan 4 with 1946 viewsoddjob007

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 13:21 - Jan 4 by boromat

We're still in the game at half time. Been a bit flat though we've not really pressed and just let them have the ball. In possession we've not done anything really. Let's hope the second half is better.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 13:21]

Still in it but the players need a rocket. Too slow going forward and we keep losing the ball!

Someone tell Baah to look up and pass!
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 13:24 - Jan 4 with 1943 viewssweetcorn

For me we need to bring Wilbraham on for another option up front. We're trying to play it through their midfield but their quality in there is too much and it breaks down after a couple of passes.

Can see why United are after longstaff.

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 13:29 - Jan 4 with 1893 viewsCarbonDale

Whatever we're paying to rent Sanchez is a bargain; keeping us in the game. Need to lose the nerves and have a good go in the 2nd half.
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 13:34 - Jan 4 with 1835 viewsScunnydale

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 13:29 - Jan 4 by CarbonDale

Whatever we're paying to rent Sanchez is a bargain; keeping us in the game. Need to lose the nerves and have a good go in the 2nd half.

Absolutely. We look as if we’ve been bricking it since Newcastle announced their team.

There was a 90 second spell towards the end of the half where we might possibly almost, with a bit of luck and a fair wind behind us, almost maybe create something.

That said, it’s only 0-1. 45mins to go down in Dale folklore. UTD.

Rathbone has the bit between his teeth, we just need to give Camps/Hendo some opportunities.

Magloire sub tactical?
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 13:38 - Jan 4 with 1813 viewsDaleFan7

To be fair to BBM he saw Maloire getting terrorised and changed it and saw the game was crying out for Wilbraham and has brought him on. No one can call him for the changes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024