Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread 14:56 - Jan 24 with 15321 viewsPinnerPaul

The other two threads are really about attendance, so thought I would start this as THE match one!

2-1 us Hugill and young Jack for me
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 24 with 1355 viewspaulparker

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 24 by LunarJetman

Except there’s more than a few leaping on the message board before the ball has stopped rolling to comment on Lumley.

Very unfair to blame him for that one. Striker shouldn’t have been allowed to get the ball unchallenged, the hesitate before getting the shot away.

So your saying that the shot wasn’t save able

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 24 with 1344 viewsflynnbo

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 24 by paulparker

Poor defending and poor by Lumley!
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 24 with 1328 viewsrsonist

Everyone playing rotten. But Kane, I have to admit it, I plain just don't like the bloke.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 24 with 1274 viewsLunarJetman

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 24 by paulparker

Come on fella, you can argue most shots are saveable but to actively ignore the five or six players who did nothing to stop the striker and pick on the keeper is ridiculous. This vilifying of Lumley is getting to be a joke. Some one here are sitting waiting for every opportunity to have a moan...
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 24 with 1234 viewsDorse

The goal was a punch in the dick but we looked pretty good up until then. No doubt Joe Lumley will be tarred and feathered before the second half begins.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 24 with 1193 viewslarsricchi

Rewinded my stream to replay the goal. It appears Ball was screaming "JACK! JACK!" right before the throw, in vain attempt to rouse Clarke from his snooze; Leistner veered away from Fox (clearing a path in the process) to deal with a pass that never came (and likely would have been covered by Masterson); and Lumley would have been better served had he stayed rooted, as his left leg would have at least provided some sort of obstacle.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 24 with 1177 viewsLunarJetman

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 24 by Dorse

The goal was a punch in the dick but we looked pretty good up until then. No doubt Joe Lumley will be tarred and feathered before the second half begins.

He was tarred and feathered before kick off!
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 24 with 1174 viewsR_from_afar

I can only think that professional footballers are coached to avoid all risk of own goals because otherwise, why did Toni not try to block the shot?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 24 with 1174 viewspaulparker

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 24 by LunarJetman

Come on fella, you can argue most shots are saveable but to actively ignore the five or six players who did nothing to stop the striker and pick on the keeper is ridiculous. This vilifying of Lumley is getting to be a joke. Some one here are sitting waiting for every opportunity to have a moan...

Read my previous posts I said the defence switched off
But Lumley has to make himself big ala schemichael that went through him way to easy , poor all round

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:05 - Jan 24 with 1149 viewskensalriser

The story of our season defensively, defenders screw up and the keeper doubles down.

That really was rank amateur defending though, keeping your concentration is a basic requirement at any pro level.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:08 - Jan 24 with 1092 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Murphy having a free run at (and past) Manning every time
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:11 - Jan 24 with 1040 viewsjoolsyp

Woah - I know it's his first game but Clarke looks like a Sunday league youngster ... very poor.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 24 with 1007 viewsMiss_Terraces

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 24 by CamberleyR

Supposedly £10m + add ons.

£10 million, then

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 24 with 982 viewsqprd

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:11 - Jan 24 by joolsyp

Woah - I know it's his first game but Clarke looks like a Sunday league youngster ... very poor.

to be fair, hardly played all season

but has been poor today... doesnt help him that he looks like hes 12
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 24 with 937 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Not there tonight and just got in from a stream free environment. What’s the gist?
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 24 with 913 viewsRangersDave

this is annoying as i truly think we can win this.....but............

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 24 with 903 viewsBoston

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not there tonight and just got in from a stream free environment. What’s the gist?

Fair first half, daft defending gave them a goal. Second half, a good chance but generally ineffective.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:17 - Jan 24 with 877 viewsnix

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 24 by qprd

to be fair, hardly played all season

but has been poor today... doesnt help him that he looks like hes 12

Yes but no oomph in the team. He could at least do that. Only Jordan and Masterson really putting in a shift today.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 24 with 862 viewsR_from_afar

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

We have been poor. The only decent chance we have created was our communal assist for their goal.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 24 with 862 viewskarl

It's like watching Milliband eat a bacon sandwich, painful and you want to look away
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 24 with 862 viewspaulparker

I dont think Warburton is that bothered about winning this tonight is the gist I’m getting

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:20 - Jan 24 with 817 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Wednesday physical at the back and Stroud giving Hugill nothing, albeit lucky to get away with the nose remodelling on Lees
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:20 - Jan 24 with 812 viewsnix

Bright coming on
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:20 - Jan 24 with 808 viewskarl

This game will be the classic where we finally get a bit of dig and momentum but there will only be 5 mins left and you wonder why they couldn't have done it 30 mins earlier. Its very frustrating
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:21 - Jan 24 with 804 viewsLunarJetman

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 24 by paulparker

I dont think Warburton is that bothered about winning this tonight is the gist I’m getting

It doesn’t look like most of the players are that bothered so far about winning this tonight either...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024