Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where are all you happy r's originally from. 13:39 - May 2 with 23535 viewsqpr_1968

born....hammersmith hospital

lived ….suttons, Ladbroke grove

live now,shepherds bush

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:29 - May 3 with 2021 viewsstowmarketrange

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 20:48 - May 3 by Boston

Mail Train, Bigg Market! 'ere, you ever make an unexpected stop near Cheddington?

Before my time Boston.I wasn’t even 3 years old then.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:36 - May 3 with 2014 viewsWoog

Born: Royal Free Hospital, Islington
Raised: Virginia Water
Lived: all over London, Sacramento, Norwich.
Now: near Glasgow
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:58 - May 3 with 1988 viewsDavieQPR

Born Paddington at home. Hospitals still had lots of casualties from war and we were only a couple of streets away from St Marys.
Lived : Paddington(2), Borehamwood (2), Finsbury Park. London Colney, Dunstable, Cheshunt and Enfield.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 22:10 - May 3 with 1972 viewsdanehoop

Born: Devon (but moved overseas when I was a few months old)
Brought up: all over the world (forces brat) before settling in sunny Ruislip in the early 70's.
Lived: UK, Denmark, China, host of other places as well - even Selhurst for a while (shudder)
Now: North Surrey

Never knowingly understood

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 22:52 - May 3 with 1930 viewsqpr_1968

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:16 - May 3 by WestonsuperR

Born Weston-S-Mare and still live here.

love Weston, s m.

sitting in the carlton vaults over looking the see.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 00:58 - May 4 with 1861 viewsPunteR

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:36 - May 3 by Woog

Born: Royal Free Hospital, Islington
Raised: Virginia Water
Lived: all over London, Sacramento, Norwich.
Now: near Glasgow

Raised in Virginia waters?
Are you the gypsy king? or a film star?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 08:19 - May 4 with 1798 viewsTheChef

Born - Willesden

Lived - Birmingham, Chiswick, Finchley

Live now - Edgware

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 08:53 - May 4 with 1782 viewsBostonR

Born and grew up in Ladbroke Grove and then moved to Ealing.

Now live part of the year in New Jersey, previously lived in Rhode Island US. When back in the UK I reside in Gerrards Cross.
Login to get fewer ads

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:12 - May 4 with 1755 viewsWoog

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 00:58 - May 4 by PunteR

Raised in Virginia waters?
Are you the gypsy king? or a film star?

Not quite, matey.
I grew up there in the 60s/70s - there were plenty of plebs/regular Joes like me there then, as well as the jet set. A real mix. Not like now; couldn't afford a dust bin now.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:18 - May 4 with 1738 viewsnix

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 08:29 - May 3 by BlackCrowe

Whereabouts in n.kingston were you Nix. ps. looking forward to Forresters Arms re-opening one day.

I lived in Clifton Road so used to spend a fair amount of time in the Norbiton and Dragon. They used to do a nice Thai meal. Are you N Kingston or more the Fairfield side?

I live v near the Foresters at the back of the station so probably bumped into you at some point!
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 10:36 - May 4 with 1691 viewsgazza1

Born - Queen Charlottes (Now flats)

Lived in Shepherds Bush (Lorne Gardens, the road by the side of where the Hilton is now), moved to a new town called Hemel Hempstead, then to Pitshanger Lane, Ealing, onto Greenford, moved to Harlington when I got married, now in Ruislip for the past 30 odd years, short walk from the Crem.

Schools - Saunders Grove, North Ealing, Selborne County, work
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 11:00 - May 4 with 1663 viewsBostonR

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 10:36 - May 4 by gazza1

Born - Queen Charlottes (Now flats)

Lived in Shepherds Bush (Lorne Gardens, the road by the side of where the Hilton is now), moved to a new town called Hemel Hempstead, then to Pitshanger Lane, Ealing, onto Greenford, moved to Harlington when I got married, now in Ruislip for the past 30 odd years, short walk from the Crem.

Schools - Saunders Grove, North Ealing, Selborne County, work

Wow - how much are those houses in Lorne Gardens worth?
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 11:07 - May 4 with 1650 viewswgchoop

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:46 - May 2 by stevenagehoop

Born Willesden General hospital
Lived in Willesden until 13 moved to Stevenage have also lived in Welwyn Garden City

son of Stevenage hoop

Born in WGC QE2 hospital

Grew up in WGC/Stevenage

Live now in Tingley, Yorkshire
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 11:15 - May 4 with 1628 viewsAddinall

Born - Harlesden

Lived Hampstead, Suffolk, Ashford Middx, Norfolk, Gloucestershire and Norfolk again.

Now - North Norfolk.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 11:19 - May 4 with 1614 viewsPBLOCK

Born Romford
0-6 Harrow
6- Early 20’s Southend
Early 20’s -30 - Leytonstone and Charlton
Last 10 years Westcliff-on-Sea / Leigh on Sea
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 11:25 - May 4 with 1606 viewsrrrspricey

Like some others on here, born in St Mary's Paddington.

Given up by my "mother" and was fostered by a family in Notting Hill before being adopted by Mum and Dad and grew up in a village just outside Dartford.

Now live in Royal Tunbridge Wells don't you know
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 12:48 - May 4 with 1549 viewsBlackCrowe

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:18 - May 4 by nix

I lived in Clifton Road so used to spend a fair amount of time in the Norbiton and Dragon. They used to do a nice Thai meal. Are you N Kingston or more the Fairfield side?

I live v near the Foresters at the back of the station so probably bumped into you at some point!

Cul de sac opposite side of road from Tiffin Girls.

Oh to be in a pub again.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:43 - May 4 with 1440 viewsgazza1

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 11:00 - May 4 by BostonR

Wow - how much are those houses in Lorne Gardens worth?

Well, when I lived there with Mum and Dad we paid probably 6d per week, 2/-(bob) a month!!! Now they are worth over £1 million. I bought 3 of them in 1955.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:44 - May 4 with 1429 viewsgazza1

sorry, missed a could of words in the last sentence...….'should have'
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:21 - May 4 with 1400 viewsTeddRanger

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:18 - May 4 by nix

Born -Hampton
Grew up -Hampton /Teddington

As an adult - spent 6 years in Bristol, then a few years in Chiswick before (like a homing pigeon) returned to Teddington.

Been here 20 years now. Know The Foresters (good, if pricey food). Local is The Tide End -great boozer!
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:33 - May 4 with 1381 viewsPikey

Born Ducane Road hospital
Lived Goodwin Road (4 doors from crown and sceptre) to 15
Moved to Putney at 15
Colliers Wood at 24 and still there
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:45 - May 4 with 1363 viewsstowmarketrange

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:44 - May 4 by gazza1

sorry, missed a could of words in the last sentence...….'should have'

My dad and his 7 siblings plus his mum and husband used to live in a hovel just over the north side Wandsworth Bridge.According to zoopla it’s now worth around £1 million.Most of the houses in the street have been turned into flats for £500k.
I remember going there to visit my NaN in the late 60’s and it didn’t look anything special,but we were only ever allowed to go in the one room so I don’t know what the rest of the house was like.
Who is buying all these properties?
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 18:20 - May 4 with 1336 viewsStraightR

Born: Perivale
Grew up: East Africa
Lived: Liverpool (uni), Cricklewood, Wembley, Parsons Green, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland
Now: Twickenham (two places) for 30 years
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 18:21 - May 4 with 1334 viewslondonscottish

born....Kirkaldy, Fife

lived ….Kirkaldy, Dunfermline, Edinburgh, London. When I arrived in London in 88 I was in Hammersmith, then Ladbroke Grove then Kensal Rise hence Rangers

live now; Willesden

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 19:27 - May 4 with 1297 viewsBlackCrowe

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:21 - May 4 by TeddRanger

Born -Hampton
Grew up -Hampton /Teddington

As an adult - spent 6 years in Bristol, then a few years in Chiswick before (like a homing pigeon) returned to Teddington.

Been here 20 years now. Know The Foresters (good, if pricey food). Local is The Tide End -great boozer!

Tide End is great. The Anglers is not.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024