Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where are all you happy r's originally from. 13:39 - May 2 with 23530 viewsqpr_1968

born....hammersmith hospital

lived ….suttons, Ladbroke grove

live now,shepherds bush

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:43 - May 2 with 2118 viewsR_from_afar

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:27 - May 2 by FrankRightguard

Born: Aylesbury

Lived: South Ruislip for 25 years then to Hillingdon.

"Born: Aylesbury". Me too!

Lived in Southampton, Angers (France) and Klagenfurt (Austria) while at uni.

Then Newbury, Camberley, Aylesbury again, Warwick, Leamington Spa and now the Bracknell area.

Which one of you recently put a QPR sticker on the electronic sign at Martin's Heron railway station? Come on, own up!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:46 - May 2 with 2111 viewsBoston

Born - Queen Charlottes, Goldhawk Rd.

Lived - Willesden, Wembley, Kentish Town, Edgware/Stanmore, The Fruited Plain.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:48 - May 2 with 2110 viewsHarbour

Born Hillingdon
Raised and lived in Northolt
Now live in Pinner
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:49 - May 2 with 2107 viewsstowmarketrange

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:33 - May 2 by qpr_1968

my best mate lives in claydon, he loves needham market.

So do I mate,but my Mrs won’t move there.Its got everything you could possibly want in a small town.A choice of pubs,one with live music occasionally,restaurants,doctors and even a train service to London for the football.And a local football team in the lower leagues.Loads of countryside on the doorstep for walking too.
Our village pub closed down about 5 years ago and has reopened as a Mexican shop,fine in you want to get a poncho,but not much good for feck all else.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:54 - May 2 with 2092 viewsBrianMcCarthy

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:32 - May 2 by Boston

Thought you lived in Kenton?

Ya, we did mostly, Boston. In a few different places there - Woodgrange avenue, The Mall, Lapstone Gardens, also in Wembley for a bit. I just got lazy and said Harrow. Wasn't trying to be posh!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:55 - May 2 with 2087 viewsBrianMcCarthy

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:21 - May 2 by PlanetHonneywood

Six (6) weeks overdue!!! Even Ryanair before C-19 wouldn’t take that late to repay you.

After a ten and a half months gestation period, I’m surprised you weren’t taken to the maternity unit at Whipsnade where all the other elephants are born!

I’d say after that have a cuppa, but that’s not on the cards following recent revelations on the matter....six weeks; blimey!!

I know.

Wouldn't be allowed now.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:55 - May 2 with 2085 viewsqpr_1968

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:49 - May 2 by stowmarketrange

So do I mate,but my Mrs won’t move there.Its got everything you could possibly want in a small town.A choice of pubs,one with live music occasionally,restaurants,doctors and even a train service to London for the football.And a local football team in the lower leagues.Loads of countryside on the doorstep for walking too.
Our village pub closed down about 5 years ago and has reopened as a Mexican shop,fine in you want to get a poncho,but not much good for feck all else.

the LSA dropped him back to his doorstep a couple of years back.
it is a lovely village, been there a few times, nice couple of boozers and a nice curry house.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:56 - May 2 with 2084 viewsBrianMcCarthy

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:26 - May 2 by stowmarketrange

I was 6 weeks early Brian and that was a lot in 1960.It was touch and go for a few weeks supposedly.
My old man never let me forget that he’d just gone to the chippy when I started to make an appearance and the dinner was wasted.

Troublemaker!

Login to get fewer ads

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:01 - May 2 with 2064 viewsstowmarketrange

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:55 - May 2 by qpr_1968

it is a lovely village, been there a few times, nice couple of boozers and a nice curry house.

Let us know when you’re up here next and I’ll have a walk into Needham and meet you for a beer.Assuming the pubs open again in my lifetime.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:02 - May 2 with 2053 viewsterryb

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:33 - May 2 by qpr_1968

my best mate lives in claydon, he loves needham market.

Two or three pubs to choose from in Claydon, Gt Blakenham & Barham!

A very good restaurant not far away on the A140 called the Highwayman as well! I do miss it along with The Mariners in Ipswich & the Red Lion ar Chelmondiston.

I'm looking forward to eating out again!
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:07 - May 2 with 2044 viewshook_hoops

Born - Hammersmith Hospital

Lived - Shepherd's Bush - (St Stephen's Avenue, Emlyn Gardens and Ashchurch Court)

Live now - Chessington
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:08 - May 2 with 2042 viewsqpr_1968

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:02 - May 2 by terryb

A very good restaurant not far away on the A140 called the Highwayman as well! I do miss it along with The Mariners in Ipswich & the Red Lion ar Chelmondiston.

that's right mate, he moved to claydon from great blakenham.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:08 - May 2 with 2037 viewsqpr_1968

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:01 - May 2 by stowmarketrange

Let us know when you’re up here next and I’ll have a walk into Needham and meet you for a beer.Assuming the pubs open again in my lifetime.

will do stow, I owe you a pint anyway.

where are all you happy r's originally from. (n/t) on 17:11 - May 2 with 2031 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

[Post edited 2 May 2020 17:36]
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:25 - May 2 with 1990 viewsStanisgod

Born Middlesex hospital
Raised in Willesden and Cricklewood until 12.
Moved to Basildon in 1967.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:26 - May 2 with 1989 viewswood_hoop

Born...St Stephen's Hospital, Fulham Road, Chelsea, I know.... within baby puking distance of the' hell hole' , was demolished in 1989, think the contractors got the wrong address !

Then become a bit of a wanderer, mainly north of the river,too many places to list, but among favs was Maida Vale, Belsize Park.

Now in Suffolk
[Post edited 3 May 2020 4:53]
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:27 - May 2 with 1987 viewsstowmarketrange

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:02 - May 2 by terryb

They do take aways in the highwayman.You phone through your order and pick it up from them.I have never been in the pub myself,but I’ve heard good things about it.
My nearest pub is the Crowfield Rose,which only opened again last year.I hope he makes it through the enforced closure.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:38 - May 2 with 1965 viewsDubaiR

Born Manchester (old man was a Manchester R), grew up in Watford, lived in Dubai for 15 years now Gloucester.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:46 - May 2 with 1946 viewsstevenagehoop

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:55 - May 2 by qpr_1968

Born Willesden General hospital
Lived in Willesden until 13 moved to Stevenage have also lived in Welwyn Garden City

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:47 - May 2 with 1946 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Born: St Mary's hospital. Always thought in Paddingtom but my mum told me in Notting Hill! Gone now.

Lived: Notting Hill/shepherds Bush from boy to man. Then Huddersfield Shep Bush again. Twickenham.

Now. Hampton
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 17:47 - May 2 with 1946 viewsBlackCrowe

Born Guildford, grew up in oxshott in surrey, now in kingston.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 18:35 - May 2 with 1890 viewsHamptonR

Born St Marys Paddington.
Lived:
Queens Park.
Camberwell
Twickenham
Farnborough
Sandhurst

Now in Hampton
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 18:44 - May 2 with 1876 viewsted_hendrix

Born Queen Charlotte's, Hammersmith lived in Highlever Road to start of with, being from a broken home got carted about all over the fcking place eventually ending up in an Approved School in Surrey for 18 Months.
Spent 4 Years in the Army two of those Years was spent in what was then West Germany.

Lived in a lovely village in West Berkshire for nigh on 40 Years, sold up and bought a brand new house on the perimeter of Wantage, Oxfordshire last September.

Life's a long song.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 18:49 - May 2 with 1867 viewsqpr_1968

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 18:44 - May 2 by ted_hendrix

Born Queen Charlotte's, Hammersmith lived in Highlever Road to start of with, being from a broken home got carted about all over the fcking place eventually ending up in an Approved School in Surrey for 18 Months.
Spent 4 Years in the Army two of those Years was spent in what was then West Germany.

Lived in a lovely village in West Berkshire for nigh on 40 Years, sold up and bought a brand new house on the perimeter of Wantage, Oxfordshire last September.

Life's a long song.

did you got to oxford gardens or barlby road ted.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 19:13 - May 2 with 1824 viewsdistortR

born at pembury, kent.
Then Isle of Man - benidorm - centre point oxford street (yuk) - guildford (walnut tree close squat black Crowe?) - chatham - hove (portland road squat quite famous) - brighton'breezy -chelmsford - new cross - douglas (IOM) - Laxey (IOM) - adelaide - Ramsey(IOM)

will i die here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024