Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where are all you happy r's originally from. 13:39 - May 2 with 24610 viewsqpr_1968

born....hammersmith hospital

lived ….suttons, Ladbroke grove

live now,shepherds bush

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 01:14 - May 5 with 1452 viewsBoston

Interesting thread, keep it going. Slightly surprised at the lack of ‘septic tanks, uphill both ways’.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 02:11 - May 5 with 1435 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Born Battersea, now live in Auckland NZ

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 02:29 - May 5 with 1427 viewsTrom

Born: Aldershot
Grew up: Crowthorne
Live: South Croydon

Lived all over London except East.

What's the Bracknell, Wokingham, Crowthorne, Sandhurst link that quite a few of us have???
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 04:36 - May 5 with 1398 viewsKiwi76

Born & first 20yrs Auckland NZ
Couple of spells in London 88-89 & 93-95 - Teddington both times
Auckland since then & only seen a couple of games at Loftus Rd in last 25yrs - can’t believe it’s been that long & feeling bloody old now...
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:31 - May 5 with 1305 viewsGuppy

Born Hammersmith Hospital
Lived White City early years
Moved to Swindon with Parents here ever since

Oh and cheddar (the cheese not the place!)
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:51 - May 5 with 1280 viewsHarrowRoadR

Born Paddington hospital as it was called then.

Ladbroke Grove until 6 1/2

W10 Harrow Road, Queens Park Estate
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:57 - May 5 with 1268 viewsfrancisbowles

Born In Hammersmith hospital, Ducane Road. Lived in Cobbold Rd and St Stephens Ave.

Moved out to leafy Hounslow West at 5/6, stayed until 21 then a couple of years in Harlington.

A few months in Heston. First purchase was in Poyle/Colnbrook next to a transport cafe, then Cippenham, Maidenhead, Bisley (Surrey) for 25 years and since the end of 2017 Milford on Sea on the edge of the New Forest.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 10:11 - May 5 with 1264 viewsBrianMcCarthy

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:31 - May 5 by Guppy

Welcome aboard, Guppy.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 10:17 - May 5 with 1261 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:31 - May 5 by Guppy

Welcome.

Do you sit in MU by any chance?
[Post edited 5 May 2020 10:19]
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 11:24 - May 5 with 1232 viewsHantsR

b Kingston Hospital, lived New Malden, Bromley, Forest Hill, Walthamstow, Anerley.
First house bought in Sunbury and for last 34 years, 5 miles south of Winchester (but only 90 mins or so by car from LR!). In between times, living and working around the globe.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 11:29 - May 5 with 1225 viewsjoe90

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 02:11 - May 5 by UPPERLOFTNZ

Born Battersea, now live in Auckland NZ

Nice!

I've got family in Mount Eden, whereabouts are you? I spent time in NZ, great place but very different pace of life to what I'm used to.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 11:59 - May 5 with 1195 viewslondonscottish

I'll add in my kids, who are R's.

One born in St Mary's in Paddington, one born in Queen Charlotte's just off the Scrubs.

Lived Kensal Rise & Willesden.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 12:03 - May 5 with 1185 viewsbabygravy

Born St Mary's Paddington
Lived Maida Vale, Belsize Park, Cricklewood/West Hampstead.
Now live near Cheltenham.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 12:09 - May 5 with 1174 viewshook_hoops

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:57 - May 5 by francisbowles

Born In Hammersmith hospital, Ducane Road. Lived in Cobbold Rd and St Stephens Ave.

Moved out to leafy Hounslow West at 5/6, stayed until 21 then a couple of years in Harlington.

A few months in Heston. First purchase was in Poyle/Colnbrook next to a transport cafe, then Cippenham, Maidenhead, Bisley (Surrey) for 25 years and since the end of 2017 Milford on Sea on the edge of the New Forest.

When did you live in St Stephens Avenue? I lived there as a young lad in the 50’s/60’s. Number 26a.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 13:26 - May 5 with 1139 viewsTeddRanger

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 19:27 - May 4 by BlackCrowe

Tide End is great. The Anglers is not.

Spot on. Anglers could be a good pub -fantastic location etc, but its never been good. Very average choice of ales and lagers and consistently crap food.Also used as as a creche!
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:19 - May 5 with 1092 viewsGuppy

Thanks for the welcomes long time reader first time poster.
I usually sit in lower P
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:29 - May 5 with 1083 viewsnix

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 13:26 - May 5 by TeddRanger

Spot on. Anglers could be a good pub -fantastic location etc, but its never been good. Very average choice of ales and lagers and consistently crap food.Also used as as a creche!

I agree. Weirdly has no atmosphere whereas the Tide End is likely someone's front room who likes a good time and has lots of friends.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:32 - May 5 with 1080 viewsBlackCrowe

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 13:26 - May 5 by TeddRanger

And agonisingly inefficient/disinterested bar staff to boot. Agree, it could/should be a top pub.

It's a bit like my local, The Boaters in N.Kingston. Trades on the location, taking the customer for granted knowing that in Summer they'll always be full. And i am as guilty as the next as going there lots in the Summer (only for drinking though - they'll not get a penny off me for food).

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:42 - May 5 with 1076 views1MoreBrightonR

Born: hammersmth hospital

Lived: Ladbroke Grove, Brighton, Seattle, Clapton

Live now: Walthamstow
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:59 - May 5 with 1055 viewsA40Bosh

Born: Hammersmith Hospital (like many on here it seems)
Lived: 0-7 Monks Park in Wembley
Since: Eastcote/South Ruislip

Parents were married in Church on White City Estate and had reception in the General Smuts.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:59 - May 5 with 1055 viewsGalileo

Born Chiswick

School days Hayes (Botwell)

Berkshire ever since.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:11 - May 5 with 1041 viewseghamranger

Born Ashford ( middx)

Lived. Staines, egham, egham, Staines, egham and now egham.

Sounds boring but it ticks all my boxes for work, travel, shops and pubs.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:23 - May 5 with 1034 viewsCroydonCaptJack

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 02:29 - May 5 by Trom

Born: Aldershot
Grew up: Crowthorne
Live: South Croydon

Lived all over London except East.

What's the Bracknell, Wokingham, Crowthorne, Sandhurst link that quite a few of us have???

South Croydon - right near me mate!
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:25 - May 5 with 1030 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Born - Kings Lynn, Norfolk - escaped aged 6......

Lived - Purley Surrey, then Hong Kong for three years then back.....

Live in Purley
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:54 - May 5 with 1008 viewsDannytheR

Born in the old Middlesex Hospital in Goodge Street

Raised Ladbroke Grove then the Bush

Since then lived in both of the above, Hammersmith, Kilburn, the centre of town and briefly in Brighton (didn't get on with it).

Now marooned south of the river.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024