Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 13:54 - May 17 with 3032 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Has anyone got a link to this game or even highlights?

Would love to watch it again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 14:06 - May 17 with 2460 viewsstowmarketrange

I had the whole sky programme on my planner,then the sky crashed and we had to reboot it.I did record it on dvd but I’m not sure it ever worked so I didn’t bother checking it until it was too late.
It wasn’t a great game,especially the 2nd half against 9 men.But it was great to see them all lose their rag at getting beaten by little old qpr.
And Ashley Cole should’ve been sent off too at the end,but Sir Chris Foy felt sorry for them in the end.
Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 14:11 - May 17 with 2450 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 14:06 - May 17 by stowmarketrange

I had the whole sky programme on my planner,then the sky crashed and we had to reboot it.I did record it on dvd but I’m not sure it ever worked so I didn’t bother checking it until it was too late.
It wasn’t a great game,especially the 2nd half against 9 men.But it was great to see them all lose their rag at getting beaten by little old qpr.
And Ashley Cole should’ve been sent off too at the end,but Sir Chris Foy felt sorry for them in the end.

True about Cole.

I'd love to watch it just for the atmosphere.

Really wished I'd flown over for that one.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 14:31 - May 17 with 2436 viewsMarc

The crowd was fired up that day. I remember the reaction when drogba went flying in and the excitement at knowing what was about to emerge from the referees pocket.
Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 17:34 - May 17 with 2320 viewsHantsR

I think I laughed all the way home.

Would love to see highlights again - Bosingwa getting sent off after fouling SWP, Adel wanting to take the penalty, Drogba seeing red for taking Adel out, David Luiz having a mare, Mata enjoying the encouragement from R Block - the game that kept on giving - yes, Cole was fortunate to stay on as well. Was that all in the same game?
Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 17:46 - May 17 with 2304 viewsBoston

T’was great, almost surreal, but great.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 17:53 - May 17 with 2294 viewsloftboy

They were rattled from the minute their coach arrived. 90% of their players didn’t realise what they were entering. Funny seeing Mata asking to be subbed and refusing to take a corner down by R block, kudos to fat frank for taking over the corner duty and ignoring the stick.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 17:54 - May 17 with 2294 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Never, ever felt such waves of hatred from the crowd, for the opposition as that day
Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 19:06 - May 17 with 2220 viewsJuzzie

Chelsea’s team were worth hundreds of £millions and even with 9 men still out-possessed us, had a good penalty shout in the second half, Anelka headed straight at Kenny when scoring seemed easier but our determination and the most hostile home crowd saw us through.

The club should put up extended highlights and the full 90 minutes.
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 22:07 - May 17 with 2088 viewsBoston

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 22:09 - May 17 with 2085 viewsBoston

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 22:41 - May 17 with 2048 viewsted_hendrix

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 17:53 - May 17 by loftboy

They were rattled from the minute their coach arrived. 90% of their players didn’t realise what they were entering. Funny seeing Mata asking to be subbed and refusing to take a corner down by R block, kudos to fat frank for taking over the corner duty and ignoring the stick.

* kudos to fat frank for taking over the corner duty and ignoring the stick.*

To be fair LB Fatty did give us a grin as he walked over to take the corner, winning 1-0 at their swamp in the evening game was special too.

All seems like a distant memory now.
[Post edited 17 May 2020 22:42]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 04:18 - May 18 with 1941 viewsHooparoo

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 22:41 - May 17 by ted_hendrix

* kudos to fat frank for taking over the corner duty and ignoring the stick.*

To be fair LB Fatty did give us a grin as he walked over to take the corner, winning 1-0 at their swamp in the evening game was special too.

All seems like a distant memory now.
[Post edited 17 May 2020 22:42]

Lampard possibly the only Chelsea player who knew how much we hate them. Thought I saw somewhere that John Terry was trying to warn his international team mates about the “welcome” they’d get at Loftus road but they obviously took no notice and were rattled by the ferocity.

Poor little petals 😩
[Post edited 18 May 2020 4:19]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 04:54 - May 18 with 1928 viewstimcocking

My highlight of the season being of course Ted beating the crap out of Gareth Bale and his girl's haircut live on the telly...
Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 05:26 - May 18 with 1929 viewsSydneyRs

Anyone who trots out the old "they're not our rivals any more, it should be Fulham/Brentford" nonsense should be made to watch this game and observe the atmosphere.

You will NEVER see a QPR crowd that fired up for a Fulham or Brentford game. Ever. We scared the you know what out of some of the world's most experienced players and they lost the plot.

Given how useless we were in the prem, and the resources Chelsea have, we did pretty well v them. Two wins and a draw in six league meetings, including a totally undeserved win for them at LR when Rob Green produced one of his specials to gift them the game.
[Post edited 18 May 2020 5:27]
Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 10:15 - May 18 with 1786 viewsTheChef

Would be great for the first half.

Second half was awful as with nine men they looked far more likely to score than we did. That Drogba free header that thankfully he put straight at Kenny...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 10:40 - May 18 with 1750 viewsdaveB

Just an incredible day, we watched the Man Utd v City game in the pub before which was the 6-1 win for City and honestly I din't think i've seen that many drunk people at a game before, the atmosphere was so intense that day, everyone thought we would lose but wanted to just give them as much stick as possible and make life uncomfortable and Chelsea absolutely melted in that first half.
Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 10:42 - May 18 with 1739 viewsJuzzie

Anelka.

Absolute sitter he should have buried. Still a great save though by Kenny.
Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 15:50 - May 18 with 1590 viewsflynnbo

The club which keeps on giving:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52704448
Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 16:38 - May 18 with 1546 viewsHayesender

I've never actually seen in on the tv, but I'm sure I read somewhere that Gary Neville was surprised at the hatred we showed towards that lot, and didn't realise it was a local Derby?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 16:39 - May 18 with 1545 viewsloftboy

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 16:38 - May 18 by Hayesender

I've never actually seen in on the tv, but I'm sure I read somewhere that Gary Neville was surprised at the hatred we showed towards that lot, and didn't realise it was a local Derby?

I think that was Jamie Redknapp who was covering the game that day.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 16:41 - May 18 with 1541 viewsHayesender

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 16:39 - May 18 by loftboy

I think that was Jamie Redknapp who was covering the game that day.

Thick cnt

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 16:45 - May 18 with 1540 viewsRangers67

That game has to be in my top 5 Rangers games over the years. I have never witnessed such a hostile atmosphere at a game. I too would love to see a replay of the complete game. Someone please please tell me where to find it. Loved every minute of it and its what makes being a QPR fan worthwhile.
Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 17:59 - May 18 with 1504 viewsdaveB

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 16:38 - May 18 by Hayesender

That Was Jamie Redknapp who didn't realise it was a derby game.

Super Ray Wilkins was on co commentary and was very good. After the game we saw him outside the stadium and shook his hand telling him we loved him, he was such a lovely man
Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 00:02 - May 19 with 1400 viewsOakR

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 16:45 - May 18 by Rangers67

That game has to be in my top 5 Rangers games over the years. I have never witnessed such a hostile atmosphere at a game. I too would love to see a replay of the complete game. Someone please please tell me where to find it. Loved every minute of it and its what makes being a QPR fan worthwhile.

I thought the atmosphere would be good, first time playing them in the top division in ages, but the pure hatred in the crowd for that match I don't think I'd seen before or after.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 07:20 - May 19 with 1341 viewsWokingR

Rangers v The Racists Oct '11 on 15:50 - May 18 by flynnbo

The club which keeps on giving:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52704448

They just seem to have an endless supply of wronguns
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024