Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somebody said something unacceptable 21:01 - Jun 14 with 11161 viewsizlingtonhoop

Who was it?

Re: Statue Enthusiasts
Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:11 - Jun 14 with 6527 viewsflynnbo

I think the B word was mentioned! QED.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:45 - Jun 14 with 6412 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Barnsley?
Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:53 - Jun 14 with 6379 viewsQPR_Jim

Brevett?
Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:01 - Jun 14 with 6332 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Bankole?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:06 - Jun 14 with 6307 viewsted_hendrix

Gnome.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:07 - Jun 14 with 6299 viewsLythamR

Bowie?
Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:08 - Jun 14 with 6290 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:09 - Jun 14 with 6285 viewsted_hendrix

Basil? Boris?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:23 - Jun 14 with 6236 viewscolinallcars

Barnard Castle ?
Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:26 - Jun 14 with 6205 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:44 - Jun 14 with 6124 viewsBoston

Buggery.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 23:01 - Jun 14 with 6081 viewsRanger_Things

Sombrero.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 23:16 - Jun 14 with 6015 viewsLoftgirl

Brentford?
Somebody said something unacceptable on 23:59 - Jun 14 with 5933 viewsizlingtonhoop

OK joking apart, this needs seeing, not deleting.

This happened in our city.

It's fuc k ing shocking

Look y'all...

Britain 2020
Somebody said something unacceptable on 00:18 - Jun 15 with 5899 viewsizlingtonhoop

those cu nts wanna come and try that in Clissold Park.

See how that pans out
Somebody said something unacceptable on 00:19 - Jun 15 with 5897 viewsLythamR

Somebody said something unacceptable on 23:59 - Jun 14 by izlingtonhoop

It's fuc k ing shocking

Look y'all...

Britain 2020

Sickening and depressing
Somebody said something unacceptable on 07:01 - Jun 15 with 5730 viewstraininvain

Somebody said something unacceptable on 23:59 - Jun 14 by izlingtonhoop

It's fuc k ing shocking

Look y'all...

Britain 2020

Quite right. We had someone on here trying to frame them as the ‘good guys’ before this weekend’s protests. Embarrassing.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 07:28 - Jun 15 with 5706 viewsEsox_Lucius

Somebody said something unacceptable on 07:01 - Jun 15 by traininvain

Quite right. We had someone on here trying to frame them as the ‘good guys’ before this weekend’s protests. Embarrassing.

A bunch of cowardly ankles.

The grass is always greener.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 08:03 - Jun 15 with 5639 viewsKonk

Somebody said something unacceptable on 07:01 - Jun 15 by traininvain

...Using a super-sophisticated, highly authentic looking flyer offering statue guarding services in what was a clear attempt to smear the “lads” movement in anticipation of any violence that might occur over the weekend. To see Tommy’s peace-loving, community-minded Goon Platoon misrepresented by this disinformation campaign has been one of the more worrying aspects of political life in 2020.

PS. Strange that you don’t see many/any women turning out for Tommy’s peaceful, concerned citizens demo’s. It’s almost as if it’s just a bunch of ‘lads’ looking for trouble.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Somebody said something unacceptable on 16:40 - Jun 15 with 5279 viewsloftboy

Although a completely stupid moron anyone else think that 14 days inside for urinating is a bit harsh?
People get suspended sentences for a hell of a lot worse.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Somebody said something unacceptable on 16:45 - Jun 15 with 5265 viewsEsox_Lucius

14 days sounds about right for doing something so utterly stupid on a day, in a city covered with cameras, when the focus of the country was on a bunch of far right hooligans that were being set loose in the capital at the behest of people like convicted terrorist Paul Golding and Stevie Waxy Lemon.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 16:48 - Jun 15 with 5251 viewsloftboy

Somebody said something unacceptable on 16:45 - Jun 15 by Esox_Lucius

14 days sounds about right for doing something so utterly stupid on a day, in a city covered with cameras, when the focus of the country was on a bunch of far right hooligans that were being set loose in the capital at the behest of people like convicted terrorist Paul Golding and Stevie Waxy Lemon.

I was just comparing it to smack heads that burgle pensioners have about 300 convictions and still don’t get banged up. I’m no way condoning what he did, he’s nothing but a prick. Surely community service would have been of more benefit.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 16:49]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Somebody said something unacceptable on 16:50 - Jun 15 with 5238 viewsBlackCrowe

Somebody said something unacceptable on 16:40 - Jun 15 by loftboy

Although a completely stupid moron anyone else think that 14 days inside for urinating is a bit harsh?

It sounds about right to me. Toe-rag. But doesn't seem any worse than some of the vandalism that went on the weekend before which i haven't heard of any prosecutions about.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Somebody said something unacceptable on 16:51 - Jun 15 with 5240 viewsKonk

Somebody said something unacceptable on 16:40 - Jun 15 by loftboy

I do think that's harsh. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I'd imagine he thought he was "discretely" pi ssing in a corner, but obviously that wasn't the case. Being publicly shamed on social media and in the press would be bad enough - fine him a few bob and I would have thought fair enough.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Somebody said something unacceptable on 16:52 - Jun 15 with 5237 viewsEsox_Lucius

Somebody said something unacceptable on 16:48 - Jun 15 by loftboy

I was just comparing it to smack heads that burgle pensioners have about 300 convictions and still don’t get banged up. I’m no way condoning what he did, he’s nothing but a prick. Surely community service would have been of more benefit.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 16:49]

The 14 days will more than likely give him time to reflect on what he did and, as he isn't in need of treatment for drug addiction, he will be less likely to re-offend.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024