Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boing boing Baggies match thread. 16:49 - Jul 21 with 27238 viewsconnell10

Starting this un nice and early. 3-2 to the Baggies . Sorry bus stop in Hounslow team.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:37 - Jul 22 with 1591 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Part of me really wants to see BOS Eze and Manning leave on a high note. They provided a lot of joy this season. Frustration too, but mostly joy.

At the same time... I’m baffled by this.
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:38 - Jul 22 with 1577 viewsloftus77

Warbs 'started' the Brentford project, I guess....
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:38 - Jul 22 with 1574 viewsqprd

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:37 - Jul 22 by EmpireStateRanger

Part of me really wants to see BOS Eze and Manning leave on a high note. They provided a lot of joy this season. Frustration too, but mostly joy.

At the same time... I’m baffled by this.

The ultimate qpr thing would be Eze getting hurt scoring the winning goal that gets Brentford automatically promoted
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:38 - Jul 22 with 1568 views2Thomas2Bowles

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:26 - Jul 22 by BklynRanger

Cross and Blackwell - dear god, I'm all for the underdog Ted but there have to be limits - think of your intestines and such.

I'm with Ted, prefer them to tasteless Heinz.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:39 - Jul 22 with 1560 viewsCincyHoop

Right.. this seems like a farewell tribute for BOS, Eze, Manning....or else why would you ever put them in the squad.

I do hope MW is rather sensible and they will be the first ones off, replaced by some of the youngsters on the bench that will be at the club next year.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 18:39]
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:39 - Jul 22 with 1548 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:35 - Jul 22 by qprd

I am absolutely apoplectic

I don’t want us to win, but I don’t want us to throw this game

But ffs, if we are close to selling eze, bright and Manning, why the F are any of them playing in this ultimately meaningless match? If any of them gets hurt, we are absolutely f***ed

" if we are close to selling eze, bright and Manning"

Maybe we're not, qprd?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:40 - Jul 22 with 1528 viewsPinnerPaul

But ffs, if we are close to selling eze, bright and Manning, why the F are any of them playing in this ultimately meaningless match? If any of them gets hurt, we are absolutely f***ed

'Slight' over reaction?
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:42 - Jul 22 with 1500 viewsPinnerPaul

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:39 - Jul 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Maybe we're not, qprd?

Implies the future of the club depends on selling Mr Manning, surely even his greatest fan wouldn't go that far!
Login to get fewer ads

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:44 - Jul 22 with 1461 viewsMaggsinho

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:39 - Jul 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Maybe we're not, qprd?

Yeah, suggests all the talk is just that, talk. I’m which case nothing has changed from the other post lockdown games.

Meanwhile is that the first appearance of Ramkilde on the bench?
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:47 - Jul 22 with 1425 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:42 - Jul 22 by PinnerPaul

Implies the future of the club depends on selling Mr Manning, surely even his greatest fan wouldn't go that far!

I think that knowing Hoos and Ferdinand that the bid we put on for Moore is not dependenr on something as flaky as future sales. Other possible signings might be, but not that one - they're not risking an overdraft and an FFP fine on a possible sale.

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:47 - Jul 22 with 1410 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We can win this now. We have BOS to get in behind them which will bring them back the pitch.

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:48 - Jul 22 with 1400 viewsloftus77

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:44 - Jul 22 by Maggsinho

Yeah, suggests all the talk is just that, talk. I’m which case nothing has changed from the other post lockdown games.

Meanwhile is that the first appearance of Ramkilde on the bench?

I think so - good luck to the lad. Given his name, shame he was too young for the 2014 PO final...
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:50 - Jul 22 with 1338 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:07 - Jul 22 by ted_hendrix

I'm just about to dine on 10 Birds Eye fish fingers with a huge amount of Aunt Bessie’s fluffy crinkle cut chips, on this occasion I've gone for Crosse & Blackwell Branston Baked Beans as an accompaniment as is the norm during football evenings such as these.

Burp City Man, burp f ucking city.

I'm going all foreign myself. Pastrami, mozzerella, sun dried tomato, rocket and olive ciabatta sarnies.

Beers local mind!
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 18:51]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:51 - Jul 22 with 1317 viewsqprd

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:40 - Jul 22 by PinnerPaul

'Slight' over reaction?

Haha I just reread what I wrote, and I was a bit overly dramatic (at least w respect to manning who may not go and if he goes, won’t generate too much)

BOS is def gone so don’t see the point in playing him.... and Eze, again, I think it’s just not worth the risk

It would’ve been nice if guys like ramkilde, bettache, gubbins got a run out
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:53 - Jul 22 with 1273 viewsbakerloo8

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:31 - Jul 22 by Nov77

Well no one can accuse us of not playing our best side despite 3 of them probably close to leaving the club.

Guess MW fancies finally getting Brentford promoted.
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:53 - Jul 22 with 1270 viewsbosh67

Did you actually see BOS, Manning and Eze in the Sheffield Wednesday game? If they play like that again they won't get hurt.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:54 - Jul 22 with 1256 viewsBklynRanger

Suppose Warbs feels this team still has something to prove based on other performances.
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:54 - Jul 22 with 1252 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:51 - Jul 22 by qprd

Haha I just reread what I wrote, and I was a bit overly dramatic (at least w respect to manning who may not go and if he goes, won’t generate too much)

BOS is def gone so don’t see the point in playing him.... and Eze, again, I think it’s just not worth the risk

It would’ve been nice if guys like ramkilde, bettache, gubbins got a run out

"It would’ve been nice if guys like ramkilde, bettache, gubbins got a run out"

They may do. But we have to keep professional. I couldn't care less about results elsewhere but we have to keep our own standards up and - let's be honest - we looked like we could've conceded six or seven last time out.

We have to trust the staff to call this one.

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:55 - Jul 22 with 1238 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:53 - Jul 22 by bakerloo8

Well no one can accuse us of not playing our best side despite 3 of them probably close to leaving the club.

Guess MW fancies finally getting Brentford promoted.

That's a serious accusation.

Edit - sorry, bakerloo, just read it again and got the joke!
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 18:58]

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:57 - Jul 22 with 1189 viewsNorthernr

I never comment on the team news any more because you almost always look stupid but unless Bright has initimated that actually he's going to stay and sign a contract I don't see what we get out of doing that.
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:57 - Jul 22 with 1184 viewsjoolsyp

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:31 - Jul 22 by Nov77

Is Joe Gubbinse a new signing from Italy?
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 19:00 - Jul 22 with 1125 viewsHunterhoop

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:57 - Jul 22 by Northernr

I never comment on the team news any more because you almost always look stupid but unless Bright has initimated that actually he's going to stay and sign a contract I don't see what we get out of doing that.

Quite.
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 19:01 - Jul 22 with 1126 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 18:57 - Jul 22 by Northernr

Ya, there's a few things going on there and we'll have to think them through.

But if a deal was going through I'm sure that Ferdinand and Hoos would've pulled him. Warburton's interview at the weekend intimated that BOS was pulled from his squad and that was ok by him. So he's not going against orders here, you'd think.

There are other angles but I'm so NITK I'm not thinking about them.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 19:14]

Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 19:04 - Jul 22 with 1085 viewsQPROslo

They could have got hurt in any match. And if Eze or BOS do get an injury, hope they arent so bad they prevent them starting next season, with us.. Manning, I hope we get good money for.
Boing boing Baggies match thread. on 19:05 - Jul 22 with 1068 viewsQPRSteve

I'll be watching the game on Sky unfortunately. I'd much rather listen to London and Sinton than what I suspect will be commentary that's all about WBA.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024