Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardian article on Eze to WHam 08:36 - Jul 29 with 4600 viewsCiderwithRsie

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/28/west-ham-chase-for-qpr-20m-rate

Nothing we didn't know already really, but pleasing to see £20m price tag in a reputable source. Also note reference to Manning to W Ham (which I think would be good business for all concerned if the price is right)

Personally I'd like Eze to go to West Brom if they can find the £20m and assuming we've got to sell now. I reckon he'd get the game time, the fans are less entitled so would give him time to settle, there'd be less media pressure, and he'd fit their style. Also Bilic is clearly a fan and seems a good bloke.

Anyway I've always quite liked Albion and I think the Hammers are all tossers
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 08:48 - Jul 29 with 4536 viewsNorthernr

God he looks the part with those dreads and that headband
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 09:08 - Jul 29 with 4444 viewsMick_S

Although West Ham are unlikely to be able to spend heavily, they have indicated they are prepared to make funds available to sign the 22-year-old.

Eh?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 09:09 - Jul 29 with 4437 viewsSydneyRs

I don't mind the idea of Eze to West Ham, him falling out of favour with Moyes and being dropped. Then we get him back on loan.
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 10:50 - Jul 29 with 4188 viewsrunningman75

Only flair player who was decent at West Ham was Antonio and he is older. They looked poor but avoided relegation due to a terrible bottom 3. The London stadium is still a poisoned chalice.
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 11:02 - Jul 29 with 4158 viewsBAWHoops

Think he'd be mad to go to West Ham. Complete basket case of a club.

West Brom, Leeds, Villa all much better options I reckon. I'd be steering clear of Newcastle as well.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 11:16 - Jul 29 with 4092 viewsJuzzie

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 09:08 - Jul 29 by Mick_S

Although West Ham are unlikely to be able to spend heavily, they have indicated they are prepared to make funds available to sign the 22-year-old.

Eh?

Meaning they want to try and get him for peanuts I reckon.

Or, in the mad world of the PL, £20m is not considered that much.
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 11:34 - Jul 29 with 3998 viewsenfieldargh

if they paid 22million for Bowen then Eze is 25++++++

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 11:39 - Jul 29 with 3959 viewsfrancisbowles

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 10:50 - Jul 29 by runningman75

Only flair player who was decent at West Ham was Antonio and he is older. They looked poor but avoided relegation due to a terrible bottom 3. The London stadium is still a poisoned chalice.

He would be so far away from the fans that he wouldn't be able to hear those 'lazy' taunts.
Login to get fewer ads

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 11:46 - Jul 29 with 3915 viewsAntti_Heinola

West Ham are so scared of their fans they keep overpaying for players, so if he does go there, just put them off and eventually they'll pay £25m.

Really hope he doesn't go there though. Not a good fit.

Bare bones.

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 11:59 - Jul 29 with 3868 viewsWrightUp5hit___

While we all want the best deal for Rangers, in the case of Eze I think we have a desire to see him go on and show the world what a good player he is.
To my mind that doesn't mean signing for a team whose principle aspiration is to avoid relegation. Where a the expectation around a youngster with a serious price tag will be potentially crushing.
Somewhere where he isn't going to be part of a "rack and stack" with limited game time.
So bring on the Leicester's and the like and sod Villa and West Ham, all assuming we get the money!
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 12:01 - Jul 29 with 3853 viewsMick_S

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 11:59 - Jul 29 by WrightUp5hit___

While we all want the best deal for Rangers, in the case of Eze I think we have a desire to see him go on and show the world what a good player he is.
To my mind that doesn't mean signing for a team whose principle aspiration is to avoid relegation. Where a the expectation around a youngster with a serious price tag will be potentially crushing.
Somewhere where he isn't going to be part of a "rack and stack" with limited game time.
So bring on the Leicester's and the like and sod Villa and West Ham, all assuming we get the money!

Funny old game, and all that, but anywhere claret and blue would probably be a bad move.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 12:16 - Jul 29 with 3807 viewsCiderwithRsie

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 11:16 - Jul 29 by Juzzie

Meaning they want to try and get him for peanuts I reckon.

Or, in the mad world of the PL, £20m is not considered that much.

The latter, I think.
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 12:21 - Jul 29 with 3783 viewsCiderwithRsie

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 09:09 - Jul 29 by SydneyRs

I don't mind the idea of Eze to West Ham, him falling out of favour with Moyes and being dropped. Then we get him back on loan.

I know that sounds the ideal cake-and-eat-it move but there's no guarantee he'd be as good if he came back to us after being ruined by Moyes and having his confidence shredded by failing in the Premier.

I want him to succeed, to rip up PL defences and to be able to say to Big Club big mouths "yeah, he's one of ours of course."

If he comes back to us at the end of his career as an older, smarter player, Ray Wilkins style, that'd be great
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 12:27 - Jul 29 with 3741 viewsWestbourneR

As someone else said - if Bowen is worth £22 million then Eze has to be worth that then some.

Bowen scored goals in the Championship but in terms of talent, he is mortal.

Eze is blessed with rare gifts.

Gonna miss him. A lot.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 16:13 - Jul 29 with 3452 viewsrrrspricey

Really like to see the lad excel but not at a club i don't like so fcuk off to Villa, Palace, Newcastle and West Brom...and pretty much everyone else come to think of it.

Somewhere like Leicester, Sotn might not be a bad fit for his first taste of Prem football then off to the scallies or CIteh for mega millions and a nice sell on fee for us
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 16:14 - Jul 29 with 3451 viewsMatch82

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 09:09 - Jul 29 by SydneyRs

I'd be happy with a Zaha type situation. Gets his big move, then comes back and is as good as before, then sold on again for another big profit
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 16:20 - Jul 29 with 3431 viewsMistication92

West Ham are there to be rinsed. 25m, get a 20% sell-on clause and a 3m buyback clause added. Don't do a swap for Hughill because that just takes money off the fee and he's on decent wages I'm sure.
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 17:25 - Jul 29 with 3265 viewsBklynRanger

So, according the the article, if Brentfart don't go up West Ham are a lot more likely to have a potential alternative available in Benrahma.

Whereas if they do up go he'd probably stay and Wet Spam would be even more desperate for Eze, and feverishly blurt even more cash our way.

So in that scenario we'd make money out of Brentfcuk going up. Sort of.
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 17:26 - Jul 29 with 3263 viewswood_hoop

Think he will shine at what ever club he ends up at, we will all have different preferences but would be no surprise to to see him end up at with one of the so called 'big six'.after a season or two in the Prem, not too often you get a player that shines so brightly and has the skill to lift you off your seat every time he gets the ball, for us has been a diamond in tough times, just how good he is will be become more obvious at the higher level.

Lets hope a sell on clause is built in wherever he goes, our staff deserve plenty of credit for bringing out just how good he is and high chance more to come.
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 18:32 - Jul 29 with 3117 viewsQPROslo

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 16:13 - Jul 29 by rrrspricey

Really like to see the lad excel but not at a club i don't like so fcuk off to Villa, Palace, Newcastle and West Brom...and pretty much everyone else come to think of it.

Somewhere like Leicester, Sotn might not be a bad fit for his first taste of Prem football then off to the scallies or CIteh for mega millions and a nice sell on fee for us

Yeh, dont want to see him go to a Club I don't like either. Means he'll have to stay and we sell everyone else we can to all them ropy Clubs. We'll I'd love him at VÃ¥lerenga, he'd tear the rest of Norway apart, but then they don't have the readies either.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2020 18:37]
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 23:45 - Jul 29 with 2872 viewsrsocks

It’s a Guardian article so probably less accurate than a Mail ‘exclusive”
[Post edited 29 Jul 2020 23:49]
Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 07:13 - Jul 30 with 2727 viewsessextaxiboy

Guardian article on Eze to WHam on 11:46 - Jul 29 by Antti_Heinola

West Ham are so scared of their fans they keep overpaying for players, so if he does go there, just put them off and eventually they'll pay £25m.

Really hope he doesn't go there though. Not a good fit.

That the phrase "not a good fit"

I play golf with a load of old boys , all West Ham ST holders who were getting more and more irate as I tried to explain that West Ham , a club just trying to stay in the Prem wont have the guts or the ambition to play him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024