Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hugill to Norwich 19:05 - Aug 18 with 18001 viewsBAWHoops

According to a Skybot3000 Norwich have bid £5m for Hugill

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Hugill to Norwich on 13:07 - Aug 24 with 2877 viewsNorthernr

Hugill to Norwich on 13:05 - Aug 24 by rsonist

Confirmed.

Gone back to his normal hair as well. We'll always have the summer of 2020.
Hugill to Norwich on 13:09 - Aug 24 with 2864 viewsrsonist

Hugill to Norwich on 13:07 - Aug 24 by Northernr

It's alright we'll loan him and Wells again next summer.
Hugill to Norwich on 13:13 - Aug 24 with 2822 viewssprocket

bugger...who do we get now? surely need another striker
Hugill to Norwich on 13:15 - Aug 24 with 2806 viewsNorthernr

Hugill to Norwich on 13:13 - Aug 24 by sprocket

bugger...who do we get now? surely need another striker

Suspect it'll be like the last few windows - whichever Wells/Hemed/Hugill/Mlakar type is kicking around on loan at closing time.
Hugill to Norwich on 13:23 - Aug 24 with 2740 viewspaulparker

Hugill to Norwich on 13:15 - Aug 24 by Northernr

Suspect it'll be like the last few windows - whichever Wells/Hemed/Hugill/Mlakar type is kicking around on loan at closing time.

We need another two strikers imo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hugill to Norwich on 15:47 - Aug 24 with 2326 viewsGloucs_R

Good interview Clive.... But you need to put do not disturb on your teams or zoom application 😁

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hugill to Norwich on 16:02 - Aug 24 with 2256 viewsTacticalR

Hugill to Norwich on 15:47 - Aug 24 by Gloucs_R

Good interview Clive.... But you need to put do not disturb on your teams or zoom application 😁

The Norwich fan was afraid they were getting a Route One merchant, but actually Hugill did not thrive in a Route One role at Middlesbrough.

Air hostess clique

Hugill to Norwich on 17:03 - Aug 24 with 2039 viewsLazyFan

Hugill to Norwich on 13:15 - Aug 24 by Northernr

Matěj Vydra might be a good shout, Burnley might loan him to us cheap as we help them sell players on.

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Hugill to Norwich on 17:08 - Aug 24 with 2018 viewsbosh67

Good luck to him. Did a great job for us. Shame we aren't in that kind of financial bracket anymore so Norwich are one of a few sides that could afford to give him the wages. At 28 he's made the best financial move he can for his family so fair play.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hugill to Norwich on 17:27 - Aug 24 with 1944 viewsGloucs_R

Hugill to Norwich on 17:03 - Aug 24 by LazyFan

Matěj Vydra might be a good shout, Burnley might loan him to us cheap as we help them sell players on.

Gayle at Newcastle.... Depends on their investment though.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hugill to Norwich on 18:09 - Aug 24 with 1848 viewsA40Bosh

Is it only me who reads Daniel Farke comments and hears that voice of his - which by the way does not go with how he looks?

Norwich City head coach Daniel Farke added: “Jordan has proved he can score goals, especially at this level. He’s homegrown, a top-class character and at a good age.

“He offers something different to what we have in the squad. He’s a physical threat, who is also able to keep the ball under pressure. He’s good in the air and can attack crosses.

“It took some time, but we’re pleased we’ve been able to get the deal done, get Jordan in and for that we owe many compliments to Stuart [Webber]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Hugill to Norwich on 20:00 - Aug 24 with 1676 viewsHooparoo

Hugill to Norwich on 13:07 - Aug 24 by Northernr

I can tell you, my love for you will still be strong, after the boys of summer have gone. 😘

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Hugill to Norwich on 21:57 - Aug 24 with 1510 viewsMyke

We signed Dykes to REPLACE Hugill. 'If' we need /loan another striker, I reckon it'll be a small mobile one, to play off Dykes, someone to keep Chair on his toes or give him a breather as the case may be
Hugill to Norwich on 22:04 - Aug 24 with 1497 viewsGloryHunter

To be honest, I'm relieved. Hugo skying sitters over the bar was doing my head in.
Hugill to Norwich on 00:29 - Aug 25 with 1388 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hugill to Norwich on 22:04 - Aug 24 by GloryHunter

To be honest, I'm relieved. Hugo skying sitters over the bar was doing my head in.

He skied 15 into the net though to be fair. That will need replacing.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2020 0:29]
Hugill to Norwich on 07:30 - Aug 25 with 1285 viewsNorthernr

Hugill to Norwich on 18:09 - Aug 24 by A40Bosh

Is it only me who reads Daniel Farke comments and hears that voice of his - which by the way does not go with how he looks?

Norwich City head coach Daniel Farke added: “Jordan has proved he can score goals, especially at this level. He’s homegrown, a top-class character and at a good age.

“He offers something different to what we have in the squad. He’s a physical threat, who is also able to keep the ball under pressure. He’s good in the air and can attack crosses.

“It took some time, but we’re pleased we’ve been able to get the deal done, get Jordan in and for that we owe many compliments to Stuart [Webber]

Daniel Farke is a character from Allo Allo. I'll never be convinced otherwise. Charging around looking for the candle with the handle on the gateau from the chateau.
Hugill to Norwich on 08:09 - Aug 25 with 1240 viewsstevec

Hugill to Norwich on 22:04 - Aug 24 by GloryHunter

More likely he’ll be their new Grant Holt without the diving.

As crap as they were last season hard to see past them this.
Hugill to Norwich on 09:36 - Aug 25 with 1139 viewsEsox_Lucius

Hugill to Norwich on 21:57 - Aug 24 by Myke

We signed Dykes to REPLACE Hugill. 'If' we need /loan another striker, I reckon it'll be a small mobile one, to play off Dykes, someone to keep Chair on his toes or give him a breather as the case may be

In a Bradley Allenesque fashion, Ilias Chair could be that striker.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024