Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City Match Fred 14:59 - Dec 1 with 36144 viewsTheChef

Fully expecting a defeat, but hope we can put in a decent performance over 90 minutes and get our reward for it.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:35 - Dec 1 with 2353 viewsstevec

Gutted, should be walking this game.

Full backs are cheap as chips and we end up with Kakay and Hamaleinen.
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:36 - Dec 1 with 2336 viewsGreenbay

We've literally outclassed and outplayed Bristol City.
And it's 1-1 at HT when it should be at least 4-1 to us?
Surely our guys must have daily shooting practice - being put under pressure when shooting.
It's remarkable in so many games this season that we've been so much better than the opposition but can either only draw or lose.
Must be a reason because we are good enough - aren't we?
That's probably the best half of football QPR have played this season.
Can only hope that we can maintain that standard and get our shooting boots on.
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:36 - Dec 1 with 2324 viewstraininvain

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:35 - Dec 1 by Malintabuk

What a shame..............it was always on the cards having so much possession and not cashing in
Think that was the best 45 minutes we have played this season.
LTC quaterbacking and having a really good game. Willock looks good and Chair is playing Right left and middle
Still would love to see BOS producing more in his final ball but that is possibly the only down side
hope we don't go on to lose this as we really look good, but that goal will have deflated us
Wells looks a danger and is a really good player wish he was still with us. Need to pick ourselves up after that

Wells might feel the same way after seeing all the chances we created!
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:37 - Dec 1 with 2287 viewsA40Bosh

This is so frustrating.

40 mins of pretty much one way traffic BUT THE MINUTE an opposition side start passing beyond the centre circle you feel a goal against is on the way.

Very impressive play by QPR in the attacking third and hunting in packs of 3 to shut down BC and keep them penned in, it's just no matter who we have in the full back position we are going to concede. In this case Wallace getting the wrong side of his player on the back post.

So much to enjoy but it gets killed off and a bad mood creeps in so easily with our lot.

Hope we can come out again in the 2nd half and do more of the same - something we seem to have not been able to do the last few weeks.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:37 - Dec 1 with 2276 viewsdannyblue

What an amazing 40 minutes. Really wonderful play from us. A complete joy to watch. Game perhaps should have been won in the first 30. Gutted to be level in this and I hope City don't manage to change the direction of the game with half time. Come on you RRRRs
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:38 - Dec 1 with 2247 viewsactonman

We love shooting ourself in the foot don’t we . 2nd half city will change something and we won’t , dejavu Friday

Can’t help think we are a defensive coach away from being a good team
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:38 - Dec 1 with 2241 viewsted_hendrix

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:36 - Dec 1 by Greenbay

We've literally outclassed and outplayed Bristol City.
And it's 1-1 at HT when it should be at least 4-1 to us?
Surely our guys must have daily shooting practice - being put under pressure when shooting.
It's remarkable in so many games this season that we've been so much better than the opposition but can either only draw or lose.
Must be a reason because we are good enough - aren't we?
That's probably the best half of football QPR have played this season.

Unfortunately we don't have any players with shooting boots.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:38 - Dec 1 with 2225 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Superb half of football.

Heads up, and we go again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:40 - Dec 1 with 2159 viewsgobbles

Despite the score, that was a sensational half of football by QPR
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:40 - Dec 1 with 2141 viewsjoe90

Bristol switch Wells to the centre of the front three and he pretty much scores straightaway!

It's been a great first half, lots of positives. We just need keep up the moment and not switch off. Wells is a clear threat, need to be on him. If we keep getting forward and passing like we have we should win.
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:40 - Dec 1 with 2126 viewsMalintabuk

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:38 - Dec 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Superb half of football.

Heads up, and we go again.

Agree.........Agree......and hope there Brian
You know yourself it can be hard to maintain that level of play for the full 90 mins with a young team.............we really needed to make those 45 minutes payed and taken a 2 or 3 chances to have been cushioned.
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:42 - Dec 1 with 2038 viewsdavman

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:16 - Dec 1 by Malintabuk

I hope we don't rue all these chances not taken.............

Inevitable really, huh?

So typically QPR - unplayable for 40 minutes, only one up, ripe for the taking - we really cannot defend can we?

Do not deserve to lose this, but can't help but think that's what will happen.

ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:42 - Dec 1 with 2030 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:40 - Dec 1 by Malintabuk

You know yourself it can be hard to maintain that level of play for the full 90 mins with a young team.............we really needed to make those 45 minutes payed and taken a 2 or 3 chances to have been cushioned.

Very hard, I agree MIT, but at least today our benches look evenly matched which should help us in the last 20-30.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:45 - Dec 1 with 1937 viewsjohnhoop

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:40 - Dec 1 by Malintabuk

I think getting the cushion while we’re on top is absolutely crucial for us at the moment. We played a superb half of football with our best eleven on the pitch but the resources we have mean that changes usually end up weakening us.
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:45 - Dec 1 with 1929 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Great half from us. Shame about their goal. I think this is about as good as this squad of players is capable of.

Anyone else notice the random replay of Dykes yellow card? That was wierd. The feed must have been intercepted by SKY SPORTS Brentford for a moment!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:47 - Dec 1 with 1867 viewsVancouverHoop

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:42 - Dec 1 by davman

Inevitable really, huh?

So typically QPR - unplayable for 40 minutes, only one up, ripe for the taking - we really cannot defend can we?

Do not deserve to lose this, but can't help but think that's what will happen.

ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You could also argue we should have made more of the possession and opportunities we had.
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:49 - Dec 1 with 1762 viewsMalintabuk

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:42 - Dec 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Very hard, I agree MIT, but at least today our benches look evenly matched which should help us in the last 20-30.

This could be an interesting half when it comes to subs. At the moment I don't think Warbs will go gung ho he won't want to lose this one by throwing on too many attacking options.........so I think it may be a few canny subs
I guess the first 15-20 mins of the 2nd half will dictate who he brings on and off.
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:50 - Dec 1 with 1742 viewsjohnhoop

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:47 - Dec 1 by VancouverHoop

You could also argue we should have made more of the possession and opportunities we had.

It was hardly a case of missing clear cut chances though. It was mostly down to shots being blocked by their bodies on the goal line.
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:50 - Dec 1 with 1742 viewsPhildo

On the plus side I backed dickie at 35/1 for first goal
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:51 - Dec 1 with 1691 viewsMalintabuk

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:50 - Dec 1 by Phildo

On the plus side I backed dickie at 35/1 for first goal

well done that man
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:51 - Dec 1 with 1691 viewsNorthLondonR

Hate to say it but Wallace has no positional awareness and awful judgement... he's been useful as an outlet doen the wing but my word he cannot defend at all
Bristol City Match Fred on 20:51 - Dec 1 with 1674 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:47 - Dec 1 by VancouverHoop

I don't think anyone on here will argue with that. Not that many clearcut chances to speak of. Thought they defended ok under constant pressure.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:53 - Dec 1 with 1615 viewsR_from_afar

Good attack by us, Dykes holds off the defenders, tries to play in Chair but the pass is cut out.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:55 - Dec 1 with 1500 viewsNov77

1-2 crap ball from dickie, crap defending. They’ve had 2 shots on target ffs

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Bristol City Match Fred on 20:56 - Dec 1 with 1487 viewsR_from_afar

FFS Like a knife through butter grrr 1-2

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024