Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. 09:28 - Dec 23 with 5198 viewskropotkin41

Ollie's free again.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 14:54 - Dec 23 with 1090 viewsDannytheR

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 14:44 - Dec 23 by BrianWilson

I've switched for another legend of that era..

Ah very nice! We just need someone to find a picture of Richard Ord actually wearing Hoops and we've got the set.
Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 15:37 - Dec 23 with 1040 viewskensalriser

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 13:06 - Dec 23 by ted_hendrix

I'd have Olly back in a flash on the proviso that he had the following as his backroom staff;

a) Strikers coach = General Melchett
b) Offside coach = Macauley Miles Bonne
c) Midfield coach = Nellie the Elephant
d) Defensive coach = Grimethorpe Colliery Band
e) Goalkeeping coach = Tony Roberts
f) Interpreter = Somebody from France called Bob Alphonse
g) Yellow bib issuing officer = A middle aged gibbon
h) Half time sliced in half orange issuing officer = Princess Eugenie
j) Tea pot Officer In Charge = That Woman from The Bangles who wrongly thinks she can sing.

At least we'd get a good tune out of the band.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 16:03 - Dec 23 with 1010 viewsRangersDave

Its a no from me, but he wouldn't be the problem.

I'm of the opinion now that the DOF is more the problem in this club than anyone else, Warburton included!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 16:52 - Dec 23 with 966 viewslightwaterhoop

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 12:20 - Dec 23 by BrianWilson

Should we give him one more go at QPR? Magic Hat in as Head of Banter with Birch his assistant?

Its a yes from me.Warbutons lack of playing experience limits him as a manager.I would love to see familiar and friendly faces back in charge at the club.Maybe its the times we live in at the moment but the three of them,bring it on.
Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 10:14 - Dec 24 with 832 viewsfrancisbowles

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 16:52 - Dec 23 by lightwaterhoop

Its a yes from me.Warbutons lack of playing experience limits him as a manager.I would love to see familiar and friendly faces back in charge at the club.Maybe its the times we live in at the moment but the three of them,bring it on.

'Warbutons lack of playing experience limits him as a manager'

Same as it does with Paul Clement, Brendan Rodgers, Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho!
Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. (n/t) on 11:34 - Dec 24 with 785 viewsCamberleyR

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 10:14 - Dec 24 by francisbowles

Same as it does with Paul Clement, Brendan Rodgers, Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho!

[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 11:35]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 11:34 - Dec 24 with 783 viewsCamberleyR

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 10:14 - Dec 24 by francisbowles

Juergen Klopp, Rafa Benitez, Arrigo Sacchi are a few more and doubtless other examples proving the statement is arrant nonsense.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 12:17 - Dec 24 with 744 viewsAntti_Heinola

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 10:08 - Dec 23 by paulparker

I would have him back here with penrice in a heartbeat but it won’t happen with our current DOF at the helm

Priceless.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 12:29 - Dec 24 with 729 viewspaulparker

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 12:17 - Dec 24 by Antti_Heinola

Priceless.

Here we go snide comments from you as per usual
Listen I would take Holloway rather than Warburton any day of the week and that’s my opinion
Shame most of this message board including you Sh1t all over the achievements of Holloway and Warnock

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 12:42 - Dec 24 with 703 viewsBrazilNutR

Thomas Tuchel just got sacked at PSG... so cancel Ollie and go get the German...

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 12:55 - Dec 24 with 682 viewsAntti_Heinola

Cat, pigeons. Pigeons cat. on 12:29 - Dec 24 by paulparker

Here we go snide comments from you as per usual
Listen I would take Holloway rather than Warburton any day of the week and that’s my opinion
Shame most of this message board including you Sh1t all over the achievements of Holloway and Warnock

When I have I ever Sh1t all over either of their achievements? Please find them and point them out to me.

The truth is, you and I have always been on the same page with these guys - Warnock in particular. I love Ollie, in his first spell I had some of my fondest memories ever being a QPR fan, it was fantastic, never felt closer to the club.

But he is simply not good enough to manage at this level anymore, as he amply demonstrated with us, as he amply demonstrated with Millwall, and as he amply has demonstrated two grades lower at Grimsby (20th in League Two).

What was priceless was your own snide comment about our DOF - with the bizarre inference that the only thinkg holding him back at a third crack at the job was Les Ferdinand! Ha ha! The fact is, Ollie never would be hired again here no matter who was DOF unless, maybe, you land the job (apparently). In fact, the only club mad enough to hire him at this level since 2015 is us - and even we have (hopefully) learned our lesson. He does not even get *linked* with any jobs at this level these days, and hasn't for years. Even when we hired him it was a bolt from the blue and the vast majority of people recognised that Ollie is a great broadcaster and that is where he should be earning his living now. As much as I love him, Olly is not good enough for us - or any other club in the Championship. And anyone who seriously thinks he might be good enough is living in cloud cuckoo land.

I bow to no one in my love for Ollie. I've met him a few times and he is fantastic company. A bonafide club legend. But, regardless of anyone's views on Warburton, he shouldn't even be in a discussion about being our manager. And guess what? You can believe that without sh!tting on his achievements, because in the real world, things are not as simple or as black and white as you think they are.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024