Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Match Thread. 13:59 - Dec 29 with 39122 viewsted_hendrix

Oh do come on!

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:35 - Dec 29 with 1345 viewsMyke

Absolutely. Haven't seen any of it except Chair's chance near the end , but more than happy with half-time score
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:35 - Dec 29 with 1346 viewsqueensparker

I've missed a few of the recent games so probably not as pissed off with the team as most but I thought we did well that half. Dickie continues to really impress me he's a great defender.

No disrespect to Dykes who can do a job but this team desperately needs a good forward who can finish and shoot.
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:37 - Dec 29 with 1279 viewsBklynRanger

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:35 - Dec 29 by Gloucs_R

Based on that first half performance I disagree, I don't believe they look like a class outfit. However their league position doesn't reflect this first half.

It didn't when they went up either tbh, I thought. They're a study in how to get across the line.
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:37 - Dec 29 with 1276 viewsGloucs_R

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:35 - Dec 29 by queensparker

I've missed a few of the recent games so probably not as pissed off with the team as most but I thought we did well that half. Dickie continues to really impress me he's a great defender.

No disrespect to Dykes who can do a job but this team desperately needs a good forward who can finish and shoot.

He's rarely threatened. Didn't seem to get into the right positions

Poll: Are we staying up?

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:37 - Dec 29 with 1277 viewsMalintabuk

Well not to upset with that we have fought hard here and deserve to be going in level really
Still have a woeful last ball and corners and FK need to be taken by someone else..........can't understand why Warbs don't do something about that
Think Farke will make them up the gears this 2nd half and not sure if we can hold out if they do indeed play better
Just wish we could look more threatening in the last 3rd of the pitch.
Kane having a mare and our midfield is really non existent, in as much of creative play.
Would love to see us hold out here as a draw here is nearly as good as a win for us
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:38 - Dec 29 with 1236 viewsbakerloo8

Decent half, will obvs take a point but think we will need to score 2nd half to get it.
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:38 - Dec 29 with 1197 viewsjoolsyp

Gutsy first half performance. No evidence that players aren’t playing for Warbs at least.

Must learn to hold onto the ball when it goes forward though. Otherwise second half we’re going to be looking forward to wave upon wave of Norwich attacks. Subs will be imp - would like to see Kelman given a good run-out, can’t see Dykes getting much change out of Hanley.
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:38 - Dec 29 with 1193 viewsGreenbay

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:34 - Dec 29 by aston_hoop

Why does the stream always cut Sinton off just as he starts his summary at HT?

Because IFollow is streaming loads of matches and the adverts come in at a set time for all matches.
London and Sinton should check with IFOLLOW and find out when they're going to be cut off. They can then say - here's the ads or whatever and back in 30-60 seconds - whatever it is.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:38 - Dec 29 with 1193 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Good first half considering. They could have been 3-0 early on but lost steam in the same way we tend to do.

Think some of the criticism is a bit over the top to be honest, and is only being aired because it fits the narrative. Objectively and if we were 12th we’d be pleased with this so far.

More hopeful at the 45th minute than I was at the 4th.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2020 20:40]
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:39 - Dec 29 with 1185 viewssdm1508

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:33 - Dec 29 by qprd

i dont care

this is symptomatic of his reign

there is a glaring glaring deficiency in this squad... it is for everyone to clearly see

yet instead of trying to change something... instead of letting someone else take the corner and put some pressure on chair to improve, he lets chair continue to piss these opportunities away

it is gross incompetence of the highest order

Ok we get it. You hate all the players and you want Warburton gone
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:39 - Dec 29 with 1162 viewsRangersDave

norfolkngood! end of!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:39 - Dec 29 with 1154 viewsted_hendrix

Can we hang on?

It's about time we 'stole' a win we didn't deserve.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:40 - Dec 29 with 1128 viewswortonranger

Our lack of belief is obvious. IF we can hold on, could make a massive difference to confidence and spirit
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:40 - Dec 29 with 1097 viewsderbyhoop

We've been OK but Norwich look the better side and have created some decent half-chances. I'm not sure we've created anything of substance apart from the run by Chair who should have cut across the defender and forced a penalty.

We could get something out of this but it's going to take a Norwich mistake, IMHO.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:41 - Dec 29 with 1080 viewsrsonist

Not been a bad performance in many ways, despite the panto several are putting on in here.

Hard to see what some new chancer effing and blinding at them is going to change - if we replace MW I'd want us to do it for a better reason than just rolling the dice. Baby and bathwater springs to mind.
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:41 - Dec 29 with 1068 viewsactonman

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:15 - Dec 29 by Malintabuk

Think Karl they look as though they are in 2nd gear. They almost know that eventually they will score and beat us as we don't have any threat.

They wouldn’t be the first team to do that funnily enough
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:41 - Dec 29 with 1060 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Not a bad half, better than I expected. Chair should have been more confident with his chance and that was a good chance wasted Dykes at the end there. They looked dangerous on a few occasions but mostly we frustrated them. Not sure we’ll be able to keep them out for 90 mins but a disastrous result averted so far.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:42 - Dec 29 with 1034 viewsMalintabuk

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:41 - Dec 29 by actonman

They wouldn’t be the first team to do that funnily enough

and unfortunately not the last
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:42 - Dec 29 with 1015 viewsrsonist

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:40 - Dec 29 by derbyhoop

We've been OK but Norwich look the better side and have created some decent half-chances. I'm not sure we've created anything of substance apart from the run by Chair who should have cut across the defender and forced a penalty.

We could get something out of this but it's going to take a Norwich mistake, IMHO.

This may come as a shock but Norwich are indeed the better side.
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:42 - Dec 29 with 1007 viewsBklynRanger

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:39 - Dec 29 by ted_hendrix

Can we hang on?

It's about time we 'stole' a win we didn't deserve.

You're in some form these days Ted I must say. I'll send you a scotch egg! : )
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:42 - Dec 29 with 1002 viewsdavman

Take away the shocking run we are on, not a bad performance overall, but Dykes is looking less and less like any kind of footballer as the games go on. Kane is also woeful, Carroll wasteful and Cameron incapable of passing.

Dickie solid but still doing those frigging handsies that will cost us.

One goal off the arse is all I ask for...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:42 - Dec 29 with 998 viewskarl

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:33 - Dec 29 by qprd

i dont care

this is symptomatic of his reign

there is a glaring glaring deficiency in this squad... it is for everyone to clearly see

yet instead of trying to change something... instead of letting someone else take the corner and put some pressure on chair to improve, he lets chair continue to piss these opportunities away

it is gross incompetence of the highest order

100% agree we should have a change but I honestly think that we have shown up well in most areas of the game tonight. Some slack passing has been my only gripe?
However we have been here before at half time and nows when MW must get the team back to basics and go through all those things like shape, closing down, how high a line to play etc etc. If we concede within first 5mins and possibly 10 then that's when I'll be pissed off, of course if it's an exceptional goal then it's different.
Spending time on corners now would be low down the list but tbh it should a an arm round the shoulder going up the tunnel and just say to Chair that LTC will take the next couple, no drama just plonk it in the box
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:43 - Dec 29 with 986 viewsGloucs_R

Just don't look at the table currently

Poll: Are we staying up?

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:43 - Dec 29 with 958 viewsMyke

Norwich Match Thread. on 20:38 - Dec 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

Good first half considering. They could have been 3-0 early on but lost steam in the same way we tend to do.

Think some of the criticism is a bit over the top to be honest, and is only being aired because it fits the narrative. Objectively and if we were 12th we’d be pleased with this so far.

More hopeful at the 45th minute than I was at the 4th.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2020 20:40]

Good post and very true
Norwich Match Thread. on 20:43 - Dec 29 with 940 viewsQPRSteve

First half was more than I hoped for from us, hope we can keep it up. If they have to bring on a rookie keeper for the second half I wonder how that will effect Norwich's play. Will they defend more to protect him? In any case, let's hope we can exploit it somehow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024