Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton game off 17:31 - Jan 1 with 7743 viewsHayesender

Covid

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Luton game off on 20:37 - Jan 1 with 2900 viewsBAWHoops

The sensible thing to do would be to pause the season for a month and when we return suspend the FA Cup and pick it up at this point next season.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Luton game off on 20:39 - Jan 1 with 2871 viewsdigswellhoop

football not life and death covid is STOP ALL FOOTBALL NOW ALL LIVES NEEDTO BE PUT ON HOLD TO SAVE LIVES
ALL SPORT WE NEED A TOTAL SHUT DOWN TO GET RID OF THIS PANDEMIC
Luton game off on 20:54 - Jan 1 with 2821 viewsHayesender

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-boss-warburton-wants-season-paused-as-co

Warburton calls for a circuit breaker now

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Luton game off on 21:14 - Jan 1 with 2721 viewsManinBlack

Luton game off on 20:26 - Jan 1 by stowmarketrange

Did having 2,000 fans in the ground help us in both of the home game where it was allowed?

I wasn't talking about fans helping us. I thought I suggested the fans would help Luton. They beat Norwich 3-1 with their fans present.
Luton game off on 22:10 - Jan 1 with 2564 viewsderbyhoop

Luton game off on 17:54 - Jan 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Slaughter? I'm sure Konk will say that Fulham will make a game of it.

We can always try for penalties!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Luton game off on 22:35 - Jan 1 with 2495 viewsLoftgirl

Luton game off on 22:10 - Jan 1 by derbyhoop

We can always try for penalties!

And let Dykes take them all.
Luton game off on 23:29 - Jan 1 with 2339 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Luton game off on 20:54 - Jan 1 by Hayesender

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-boss-warburton-wants-season-paused-as-co

Warburton calls for a circuit breaker now

Has he forgotten how crap we were when we came back from the last shutdown?
Luton game off on 00:05 - Jan 2 with 2277 viewsKernowRanger

EFL fast losing the plot...our game & Brentford/Bristol City off due to positive tests from one team, Lincoln/Wimbledon game forced to be played despite multiple positive tests on both sides
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 0:07]
Login to get fewer ads

Luton game off on 00:27 - Jan 2 with 2240 viewsted_hendrix

Luton game off on 00:05 - Jan 2 by KernowRanger

EFL fast losing the plot...our game & Brentford/Bristol City off due to positive tests from one team, Lincoln/Wimbledon game forced to be played despite multiple positive tests on both sides
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 0:07]

The EFL are run by a troop of untrained Gibbons.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Luton game off on 06:48 - Jan 2 with 2104 viewsthemodfather

it won't be just Covid causing p-p games, the winter weather will kick in and the fixture back logs will be fun clearing and will really test squads!
Luton game off on 09:20 - Jan 2 with 1946 viewsEsox_Lucius

Luton game off on 23:29 - Jan 1 by Wegerles_Stairs

Has he forgotten how crap we were when we came back from the last shutdown?

He is probably more concerned about peoples health than the actual football.

The grass is always greener.

Luton game off on 09:46 - Jan 2 with 1888 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Luton game off on 20:17 - Jan 1 by ManinBlack

I would rather have got the Luton game out of the way now when they have no fans in the ground. By the time the game is rearranged they may have 2,000 in the ground giving them an advantage.

What we don't want is to now have a raft of games called off by our opponents getting infected and the Football League telling us that we have to play 5 rearranged games in the last week of the season so it finishes in time for the Euro's.

There's about as much chance of crowds back in stadiums this season as there is of QPR winning the world Cup with Remy scoring a hatrick.
Luton game off on 09:54 - Jan 2 with 1842 views2Thomas2Bowles

Luton game off on 09:46 - Jan 2 by Silverfoxqpr

There's about as much chance of crowds back in stadiums this season as there is of QPR winning the world Cup with Remy scoring a hatrick.

Remy scoring a hattrick, What about in the play-offs?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Luton game off on 10:11 - Jan 2 with 1816 viewsbollockchops

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/01/01/fa-tells-clubs-third-round-cup-t
if you catch asbestosis at work you sue your employer so if a player catches it whilst being made to play can they sue the club or the FA or what ?
Luton game off on 10:20 - Jan 2 with 1796 viewsterryb

Luton game off on 10:11 - Jan 2 by bollockchops

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/01/01/fa-tells-clubs-third-round-cup-t
if you catch asbestosis at work you sue your employer so if a player catches it whilst being made to play can they sue the club or the FA or what ?

Personally, I think it is fair that clubs will be removed from the FA Cup if they dont play.

Why? Simply because many clubs have been removed from the FA Cup, Trophy & Vase this season due to being unable to play the fixture on the specified date. If that applies in the qualifying rounds it should apply to all rounds!

However, the FA have already failed that criteria when they allowed Wimbledon to play in a rearranged game at Barrow in the first round after postponing through Covid!
Luton game off on 12:24 - Jan 2 with 1636 viewsDannyPaddox

Luton game off on 10:20 - Jan 2 by terryb

Personally, I think it is fair that clubs will be removed from the FA Cup if they dont play.

Why? Simply because many clubs have been removed from the FA Cup, Trophy & Vase this season due to being unable to play the fixture on the specified date. If that applies in the qualifying rounds it should apply to all rounds!

However, the FA have already failed that criteria when they allowed Wimbledon to play in a rearranged game at Barrow in the first round after postponing through Covid!

The FA simply can’t allow Fulham’s ball in the draw for the next round cos it might infect all the other balls. And believe me nobody wants infected balls!
Luton game off on 12:27 - Jan 2 with 1617 viewsrsonist

Luton game off on 19:08 - Jan 1 by stevec

2 points off the bottom 3 at this moment.

So if I've understood correctly that means if other clubs keep playing more games than us we'll be in the relegation zone. Great spot, worried now.
Luton game off on 13:22 - Jan 2 with 1527 viewsSuperhoop83

Fulham's game tomorrow is off due to more Covid cases at the club, so I suspect our FA Cup match will be postponed.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 13:23]

Suffering since 1978.

Luton game off on 13:29 - Jan 2 with 1503 viewsrsonist

Luton game off on 13:22 - Jan 2 by Superhoop83

Fulham's game tomorrow is off due to more Covid cases at the club, so I suspect our FA Cup match will be postponed.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 13:23]

Just seen Karen Carney tipping us for the title.
Luton game off on 13:40 - Jan 2 with 1462 viewsPinnerPaul

Luton game off on 19:20 - Jan 1 by Watford_Ranger

Not in the bottom three.

Remarkable - especially as we are not there now!
Luton game off on 14:27 - Jan 2 with 1359 viewsWatford_Ranger

What little grip the EFL had of the situation appears to be being lost.

Luton game off on 14:32 - Jan 2 with 1339 viewsWatford_Ranger

Luton game off on 13:40 - Jan 2 by PinnerPaul

Remarkable - especially as we are not there now!

Indeed.

Wonder what they’d do with Sheff Wed’s points deduction if it had an impact. Conveniently they’ve played exactly half their games so in theory should only be docked three points exactly at this point which on PPG would put them a tiny fraction of a point ahead of us.

We’d still not be bottom three mind.
Luton game off on 14:40 - Jan 2 with 1318 viewsDWQPR

I see that Rotherham forgot to switch on their undersoil heating and therefore their home match is now postponed due to a frozen pitch. Great idea when half their squad is suffering with Covid but the EFL don’t consider them an important enough club to be treated fairly. Looks like the Millers are leading the way in how to get games postponed 🤣🤣 And next week by all accounts we have the return of the Beast from the East.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Luton game off on 17:08 - Jan 2 with 1192 viewsstevec

Luton game off on 19:08 - Jan 1 by stevec

2 points off the bottom 3 at this moment.

Some good news. With Watford losing we’re only 16 points from the play offs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024