Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOS (again) 17:07 - Jan 15 with 45472 viewsaston_hoop

Sky Sports reporting he has agreed to join Fenerbache at the end of his contract.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

BOS (again) on 17:16 - Jan 15 with 7105 viewsbosh67

We'll get something at a tribunal and at least he can hopefully concentrate on playing out the season with things worked out.

I guess what we lose is what we 'win' if he helps keep us up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BOS (again) on 17:16 - Jan 15 with 7104 viewsMedwayR

If he has then he needs to be left out for the rest of the season. He turned down a move to Belgium in the summer costing us £5m, played us along all season (we should've stuck to our word and left him out) and now he's going to leave us without a fee, sadly predictable and weak from the club.

Poll: Who’s better?

BOS (again) on 17:17 - Jan 15 with 7097 viewsMedwayR

BOS (again) on 17:16 - Jan 15 by bosh67

We'll get something at a tribunal and at least he can hopefully concentrate on playing out the season with things worked out.

I guess what we lose is what we 'win' if he helps keep us up.

I think that's for domestic transfers only, no tribunal if he moves abroad.

Poll: Who’s better?

BOS (again) on 17:17 - Jan 15 with 7102 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Have you checked with Tomcat, after all he is ITK.....
BOS (again) on 17:21 - Jan 15 with 7054 viewsMickS

Blimus. Seems strange one - anyone who understands these things help me out?
BOS (again) on 17:27 - Jan 15 with 6979 viewsswitchingcode

Not great as he’s looked after himself as HE will get basically his transfer value merged into his wages and the club get what is a pittance in compensation for the player who I doubt will bust a gut over the remaining games of the season.
BOS (again) on 17:27 - Jan 15 with 6980 viewsQPROslo

Thought it was reported he didn't want to leave South East England for family reasons.
BOS (again) on 17:30 - Jan 15 with 6942 viewsted_hendrix

“We’ve just had an update on one of the most sought after players in the Championship, QPR winger Bright Osayi-Samuel. He’s out of contract in the summer and eight clubs have been trying to sign him. We’ve just been told he’s agreed to join Fenerbahce in the summer when his contract runs out.

“This is bad news for QPR, if he had two, three or even four years left on his contract, in this current climate, he would be worth between £8m or £10m. But he’s going to be leaving for next to nothing, with QPR due only a small bit of compensation for him.”

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

BOS (again) on 17:34 - Jan 15 with 6910 viewsGloucs_R

Personally I would now stick him on the bench and find a replacement immediately, giving another player the chance to develop.

Poll: Are we staying up?

BOS (again) on 17:37 - Jan 15 with 6886 viewsMickS

BOS (again) on 17:34 - Jan 15 by Gloucs_R

Personally I would now stick him on the bench and find a replacement immediately, giving another player the chance to develop.

I hear you Gloucs but I hope we drag every last footstep out of him before he goes to benefit us - assuming there is no strop going on.
BOS (again) on 17:38 - Jan 15 with 6871 viewsGloucs_R

BOS (again) on 17:37 - Jan 15 by MickS

I hear you Gloucs but I hope we drag every last footstep out of him before he goes to benefit us - assuming there is no strop going on.

to be honest at this moment in time we cannot afford to drop him to the bench which is why I think we desperately need to replace him now.

Sims?

BOS (again) on 17:38 - Jan 15 with 6868 viewsDieByYourSide

"Small compensation" being in the region of £2-3m presumably?

Poll: And it's hi ho

BOS (again) on 17:39 - Jan 15 with 6861 viewsWatford_Ranger

Good luck to him. Great move.
BOS (again) on 17:45 - Jan 15 with 6813 viewsrsonist

BOS (again) on 17:16 - Jan 15 by MedwayR

If he has then he needs to be left out for the rest of the season. He turned down a move to Belgium in the summer costing us £5m, played us along all season (we should've stuck to our word and left him out) and now he's going to leave us without a fee, sadly predictable and weak from the club.

What are you suggesting a strong club might have done?
BOS (again) on 17:49 - Jan 15 with 6776 viewsmakaveli1882

I was under the impression if he went to Scotland or abroad we got nothing?

If that's the case 250k for Bright and Manning is a farce and typical Rangers.
BOS (again) on 17:50 - Jan 15 with 6768 viewsGloucs_R

BOS (again) on 17:39 - Jan 15 by Watford_Ranger

Good luck to him. Great move.

Is it a great move? I actually think it's a pretty strange move for someone like bos.

Is Turkey a very friendly place for black players?

BOS (again) on 17:52 - Jan 15 with 6747 viewsWestbourneR

'Great move', Turkey? That's where footballer go if they want to disappear. Belgium would have been a better shop window I reckon.

This is a real shame for the club, he was excellently scouted, picked up for cheap and then developed by Warbs last year into a really threatening player. I just wish Ollie and McLaren had clocked it and played him more.

Instead he was treated like a dud and his contract slowly ran down.

Anyway there is no way we can play him now - he'll be pulling out of challenges all over the place, in his head he's already gone. He also seems to be a bit of an ego, not really a team player. I'd keep him away from the squad completely now.

Time for Willock and Albert to step up and Shodipo will come back I hope. We're ok for wingers.

The real issue is if we plan to keep playing 532, which I liked at Luton, we need a proper left wing back.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

BOS (again) on 17:54 - Jan 15 with 6726 viewsWatford_Ranger

BOS (again) on 17:50 - Jan 15 by Gloucs_R

Is it a great move? I actually think it's a pretty strange move for someone like bos.

Is Turkey a very friendly place for black players?

Perhaps not the best but enough black players are out there. Was thinking in terms of playing in Europe (they’re second and level on points with top right now) and potential to break into the Nigeria squad (assuming he wants to play for them). It’s a brave move compared to playing it safe and going to Brighton/Bournemouth/other plodding English team for a young guy.
BOS (again) on 17:56 - Jan 15 with 6703 viewspaulparker

Now we know let’s play him every game , it’s vital we stay up and when that’s mathematically possible we play someone else
It’s been a fcuk up by the club as per usual but BOS has engineered this move to get free as well
It will be interesting how he gets on over there

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

BOS (again) on 17:56 - Jan 15 with 6707 viewsGloucs_R

BOS (again) on 17:54 - Jan 15 by Watford_Ranger

Perhaps not the best but enough black players are out there. Was thinking in terms of playing in Europe (they’re second and level on points with top right now) and potential to break into the Nigeria squad (assuming he wants to play for them). It’s a brave move compared to playing it safe and going to Brighton/Bournemouth/other plodding English team for a young guy.

Brave...I agree.

Gutted not to be getting anything for him, that hurts.

BOS (again) on 17:57 - Jan 15 with 6700 viewsNov77

If he thinks he’s too good for us (he isn’t) then good riddance.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

BOS (again) on 17:57 - Jan 15 with 6699 viewsLongsufferingR

BOS (again) on 17:45 - Jan 15 by rsonist

What are you suggesting a strong club might have done?

Make him play in shorts two sizes too small. Put salt in his tea instead of sugar. Spell his name wrong on the back of his shirt. Liverpool would have done those for starters.
BOS (again) on 17:57 - Jan 15 with 6696 viewseastside_r

BOS (again) on 17:52 - Jan 15 by WestbourneR

'Great move', Turkey? That's where footballer go if they want to disappear. Belgium would have been a better shop window I reckon.

This is a real shame for the club, he was excellently scouted, picked up for cheap and then developed by Warbs last year into a really threatening player. I just wish Ollie and McLaren had clocked it and played him more.

Instead he was treated like a dud and his contract slowly ran down.

Anyway there is no way we can play him now - he'll be pulling out of challenges all over the place, in his head he's already gone. He also seems to be a bit of an ego, not really a team player. I'd keep him away from the squad completely now.

Time for Willock and Albert to step up and Shodipo will come back I hope. We're ok for wingers.

The real issue is if we plan to keep playing 532, which I liked at Luton, we need a proper left wing back.

We were the ‘shop window’.
BOS (again) on 17:59 - Jan 15 with 6669 viewsMickS

BOS (again) on 17:57 - Jan 15 by LongsufferingR

Make him play in shorts two sizes too small. Put salt in his tea instead of sugar. Spell his name wrong on the back of his shirt. Liverpool would have done those for starters.

Balance the lid so it falls of when he has his pasta.
BOS (again) on 18:02 - Jan 15 with 6637 viewsdistortR

BOS (again) on 17:49 - Jan 15 by makaveli1882

I was under the impression if he went to Scotland or abroad we got nothing?

If that's the case 250k for Bright and Manning is a farce and typical Rangers.

but if the player won't sign a new contract...............Eze showed there can be a bit of give and take between club and player, with both sides benefitting, these 2 are seemingly just interested in maximising their potential earnings.

Some would say that's because of the way previous manager's treated them, but Warburton has reignited their careers and they haven't helped him at all, although if BOS keeps producing a level of performance that will be something.

Not particularly impressed with either of them, tbh.

Still, being Swansea's reserve left back must be doing wonders for mannings fledgling international career.......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024