Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog Sh1t 12:56 - Jan 26 with 5212 viewspaulparker

No not QPR this time
But is it me or where I live has gone back to the 1970s but the amount of dog muck on pavements has gone up tenfold
I was like maradona in 86 the amount of dribbling I did to avoid the stuff on my lunchtime walk to the shops, who are these dirty scabs not picking it up ? They should be made to eat it
Is it just where I live or has anyone else noticed it ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Dog Sh1t on 16:19 - Jan 26 with 1544 viewssimmo

People who don't clean up their dogs mess in public are weapons grade megacúnts.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Dog Sh1t on 16:57 - Jan 26 with 1521 viewsPeterHucker

Dog Sh1t on 13:49 - Jan 26 by stevec

I’ll get a dog when they breed one that wipes it’s own arse.

This may shock you but you don't have to wipe your dog's arse.

I don't get it. It's not that much of a big deal to bag it up and put it in the bin. Any dog owner who doesn't do it is just a w@nker and they give the rest of us a bad name.
Dog Sh1t on 17:36 - Jan 26 with 1497 viewsR_from_afar

Dog Sh1t on 13:43 - Jan 26 by Konk

No, it's not just round your way, mate. We have an obscene amount of dog s hit left on the streets round here. Loads of it. I find it bizarre - yeah, my dogs just done a massive sh it right outside someone else's house - I'll just leave it for people to tread in and for other people to clear up. This and tagging are two things that I just can't get my head around. The weirdest thing is the woods near us has loads of dog walkers, a lot of whom put their dog sh it in bags, but then tie the bags to the branches of trees; what the fu ck is that all about?

For about 18 months, there was some obviously massive dog doing massive piles of sh it on the same circuit round our way, and I'm talking a large saucepan's worth of tan-coloured sh it, which is just left in the middle of the pavement every day. My neighbour caught the fu cker the other day - some huge mastiff with a di ckhead owner, who first denied it was his dog's sh it, and then when my mate called him a lying twa t, because he'd seen the dog shitting from his bedroom window, said, oh, yeah, that one was his, I was just on my way home to get a bag, so my neighbour called him a lying twa t again and told him he'd start shi tting in the bloke's front garden if he didn't sort it out. Not seen any of that dog's sh it since, so I'm guessing the bloke has just changed his route. Another neighbour has started circling dog sh it in chalk and leaving messages for the owners - you can tell it's getting to everyone!

Really fu cking winds me up! Tidy-up after your dogs, you dirty cu nts.

"Another neighbour has started circling dog sh it in chalk"

I once saw a front garden in which the occupant had gone one step further: He had put a small red flag in every t urd. It looked like a golf course for gnomes.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Dog Sh1t on 18:51 - Jan 26 with 1466 viewsRanger_Things

Dog Sh1t on 15:44 - Jan 26 by Westy75

Far too many dogs around these days. Even if the owner cleans up the shit it still means the pavements are completely smeared in the stuff. Bloody horrible.

This is a consequence of dogs being fed iffy dog food. Dogs shouldn't permanently have the runs. If they're fed a balanced raw food diet with bones the crap will be properly formed and easy to pick up. As mentioned earlier it goes white and chalky if left.
Dog Sh1t on 21:41 - Jan 26 with 1393 viewsRebalhoop

Dog Sh1t on 13:49 - Jan 26 by stevec

I’ll get a dog when they breed one that wipes it’s own arse.

Not exactly wiping his bum,but a couple of days ago I had to pull out some poo,that was somehow tied together with grass he had eaten,looked like a string of conkers,luckily I had some tissue in my pocket..
Dog Sh1t on 21:55 - Jan 26 with 1377 viewsGloryHunter

Yes, I've noticed it round Lewisham, too. Dog poo on pavements had all but disappeared over the last few years, and now it seems to have come back into fashion.
Dog Sh1t on 22:41 - Jan 26 with 1348 viewsFredManRave

Who picks up guide dogs poo?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Dog Sh1t on 22:44 - Jan 26 with 1348 viewsQPR_Jim

Dog Sh1t on 13:32 - Jan 26 by R_from_afar

Horrible stuff, I loathe it and have spent too many hours trying to somehow get it out of the tread of my shoes

Do not read on if you are having your lunch:

I was on a trip to Paris back when I was a student and my mate and I were walking round the sights. He had a very battered and naff sports bag which we were taking it in turns to carry; I had put some of my clutter in it too and we were also photographing it in the foreground of pics of Paris' architectural wonders.

So, sights seen, we were heading to the cinema. At one point, we had to weave between a load of scaffolding poles but eventually we got to the cinema. As we were about to go in, I noticed a large brown smear on the side of my jacket. Cursing the scaffolding poles for having been oily, I went to the tiny gents to wipe it off, only to realise to my horror that it was actually dog toffee

Many paper towels and much wiping later, I emerged from the gents and we racked our brains about where the poo had come from, only to realise that one of us had put the bag down in a nodder

Moral of the story: Careful with that bag, Eugene

Thanks for the warning, glad I didn't read this thread before eating my lunch.
Login to get fewer ads

Dog Sh1t on 23:03 - Jan 26 with 1333 viewskensalriser

This is where my hand-wringing liberal tendencies get sorely tested. Because I can't think of a good reason why they shouldn't be killed. The owners obviously, not the dogs. First offence, you spend 8 hours a day for a week cleaning up dog shit from the streets. Second offence, summarily shot.

Same for people who chuck stuff out of moving vehicles.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 23:03]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dog Sh1t on 11:47 - Jan 27 with 1237 viewswestberksr

Dog Sh1t on 21:41 - Jan 26 by Rebalhoop

Not exactly wiping his bum,but a couple of days ago I had to pull out some poo,that was somehow tied together with grass he had eaten,looked like a string of conkers,luckily I had some tissue in my pocket..

my dopey dog also has this occasionally and then thinks i'm torturing him when i have to extract it using a poo bag as a glove!!

I've had to explain a collection of dog poo bags and dog biscuits when being searched at venues; the bouncers don't appreciate me offering them some dog biscuits as a reward for letting me in!
Dog Sh1t on 12:34 - Jan 27 with 1209 viewsstevec

Dog Sh1t on 16:57 - Jan 26 by PeterHucker

This may shock you but you don't have to wipe your dog's arse.

I don't get it. It's not that much of a big deal to bag it up and put it in the bin. Any dog owner who doesn't do it is just a w@nker and they give the rest of us a bad name.

Just to clarify, I meant a dog that wipes it’s own arse, flushes, and replaces the roll when it’s finished.
Dog Sh1t on 12:44 - Jan 27 with 1190 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dog Sh1t on 22:41 - Jan 26 by FredManRave

Who picks up guide dogs poo?

I used to work in a Underground Station where this blind fella used the toilet every day at the same time before he got his train and without fail his Dog used to curl one out right next to him at the Urinal.
Dog Sh1t on 12:44 - Jan 27 with 1190 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Responsible dog owner here.

When the question pops up in a conversation about super powers and which one would you have I say I'd have the power to identify which fkker hasn't picked up after their dog and disposed of it responsibly. Especially the cnts who leave the bags after picking up. I'd then deposit said poo through that person's letter box.

This power would also extend to fly-tipping. Would love for fly tippers to come home and miraculously discover the old mattress they'd dumped in the next road lying back in their living room, preferably covered in tramp piss.
Dog Sh1t on 12:59 - Jan 27 with 1174 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dog Sh1t on 12:44 - Jan 27 by Orthodox_Hoop

Responsible dog owner here.

When the question pops up in a conversation about super powers and which one would you have I say I'd have the power to identify which fkker hasn't picked up after their dog and disposed of it responsibly. Especially the cnts who leave the bags after picking up. I'd then deposit said poo through that person's letter box.

This power would also extend to fly-tipping. Would love for fly tippers to come home and miraculously discover the old mattress they'd dumped in the next road lying back in their living room, preferably covered in tramp piss.

I have a business idea.

Create a company that takes samples of Dog dogs shit, logs the DNA, then catch the culprit through local vet's records.

Most Cllrs casework is complaints about dog shit. I'd imagine Councils would love it.
Dog Sh1t on 13:06 - Jan 27 with 1165 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dog Sh1t on 23:03 - Jan 26 by kensalriser

This is where my hand-wringing liberal tendencies get sorely tested. Because I can't think of a good reason why they shouldn't be killed. The owners obviously, not the dogs. First offence, you spend 8 hours a day for a week cleaning up dog shit from the streets. Second offence, summarily shot.

Same for people who chuck stuff out of moving vehicles.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 23:03]

I'd vote Tory in a heartbeat if they brought Capital punishment back for fleeing the scene of a turd or flytipping.
Dog Sh1t on 14:09 - Jan 27 with 1130 viewstoboboly

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Dog Sh1t on 09:37 - Jan 30 with 1024 viewsKonk

It’s everywhere!

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/jan/30/excremental-growth-uk-sniff

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Dog Sh1t on 11:06 - Jan 30 with 966 viewsMyke

My elderly aunt and her husband (who is not even remotely related to me, as it is a third marriage for both of them - but seems a sound guy) live in Finchley. They were fascinated by the explosion of dog-walkers in their local park during the first lockdown last summer. But they didn't fancy the hassle of looking after/cleaning up after a dog as they nudge towards their 90's. So they bought an invisible on, complete with (visible) collar and lead. She sends me pics regularly of them walking the 'dog' What amuses me most is that any passing individuals snapped in the photos, don't appear to bat an eyelid
Dog Sh1t on 11:40 - Jan 30 with 952 viewsfrancisbowles

Dog Sh1t on 13:16 - Jan 26 by ted_hendrix

Nobody has been able to explain white dog poo? it's like a big white powdery thing sitting on the pavement just waiting to explode after some poor bastard has trod on it.

White dusty molecule things..........

It's the Milky Bar Kid!

"The Milky bars are on me"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024