Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AA Bants 10:38 - Feb 4 with 5434 viewsstevec

Kid who pulled that video stunt on Chris Whitty.

All power to his Mum though, with possibly the finest riposte of all time ... ' I was so angry with him I've confiscated his Playstation'.

Mandem indeed.
AA Bants on 10:52 - Feb 4 with 4228 viewstraininvain

I thought Chris Whitty’s response was spot on when asked about this at yesterday’s press conference. Can’t help but like the bloke.

He said something along the lines of: the young lad was showing off. Whitty was surprised it was picked up by the media and he is sure the lad will become a model citizen in due course, like captain Tom.
AA Bants on 10:56 - Feb 4 with 4169 views2Thomas2Bowles

The mum will no doubt be charged with child abuse after he gets off his iphone 12 calling childline
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 11:03]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

AA Bants on 10:58 - Feb 4 with 4200 viewsKonk

I am so grateful I didn't grow-up with social media. The kid was being an absolute di ck, and owes CW an apology, which it sounds like his Mum is making sure happens, but 30+ years on, I still cringe about things I said and did when I was that kid's age. It's some immature kno b showing-off and being rude - not the first time that's happened.

And yeah, getting his play station confiscated, and his Mum chewing his ear off and having to deal with the tabloids, and publicly apologise for him, should hopefully teach him a lesson. He's lucky to have a Mum who gives a sh it - plenty don't.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

AA Bants on 10:58 - Feb 4 with 4198 viewsMetallica_Hoop

15?

He has a widows peak!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

AA Bants on 11:05 - Feb 4 with 4163 viewsMyke

AA Bants on 10:58 - Feb 4 by Konk

I am so grateful I didn't grow-up with social media. The kid was being an absolute di ck, and owes CW an apology, which it sounds like his Mum is making sure happens, but 30+ years on, I still cringe about things I said and did when I was that kid's age. It's some immature kno b showing-off and being rude - not the first time that's happened.

And yeah, getting his play station confiscated, and his Mum chewing his ear off and having to deal with the tabloids, and publicly apologise for him, should hopefully teach him a lesson. He's lucky to have a Mum who gives a sh it - plenty don't.

This exactly. I think we all did stupid things as kids. We just didn't have a global platform to do it on.
AA Bants on 14:35 - Feb 4 with 3888 viewsfrancisbowles

I saw CW on the briefing but what did the kid do?
AA Bants on 15:04 - Feb 4 with 3812 viewsizlingtonhoop

Can't quite place which Caribbean island that boy grew up (figuratively speaking) in to have that accent.
AA Bants on 15:17 - Feb 4 with 3763 viewsW7Ranger

AA Bants on 14:35 - Feb 4 by francisbowles

I saw CW on the briefing but what did the kid do?

Login to get fewer ads

AA Bants on 15:18 - Feb 4 with 3760 viewsrsonist

AA Bants on 15:04 - Feb 4 by izlingtonhoop

Can't quite place which Caribbean island that boy grew up (figuratively speaking) in to have that accent.

Izlington probably.
AA Bants on 16:23 - Feb 4 with 3673 viewsconnell10

AA Bants on 15:17 - Feb 4 by W7Ranger

Does the kid think he is black? Why is talking like that?? Weird .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

AA Bants on 16:25 - Feb 4 with 3670 viewsrobith

Can't believe he called Christ Whitty a liar in the street - he should do it on twitter or from a position as a talk radio host like grown ups do
AA Bants on 17:17 - Feb 4 with 3601 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Jafaica
AA Bants on 17:20 - Feb 4 with 3588 viewsizlingtonhoop

AA Bants on 15:18 - Feb 4 by rsonist

Izlington probably.

I know lots of kids around here by dint of my job, and none of them speak that way. White kids or black kids...

So, err, no
AA Bants on 17:27 - Feb 4 with 3565 viewsfrancisbowles

AA Bants on 15:17 - Feb 4 by W7Ranger

Thanks. Christ the media will report anything!
AA Bants on 18:19 - Feb 4 with 3466 viewsPaddyhoops

Tune into "the squad" on BBC 5 live on Sunday morning.
Man utd/ Liverpool/ Arsenal fans from Hackney.
They ALL talk like that!!
Little shit needs a clip round the earhole.
If I did that when I was his age , I'd get a hiding from the old man. No question!!
I was no saint but respect your elders or your Xbox will be taken away!!
AA Bants on 18:47 - Feb 4 with 3382 viewsizlingtonhoop

AA Bants on 18:19 - Feb 4 by Paddyhoops

If I did that when I was his age , I'd get a hiding from the old man. No question!!

I've just been informed by #1 son (23, stuck living at home - started new job today, so looking up), "That's what kids that age talk like, don't the kids in your school?"

Well, not in (primary) school they don't...
AA Bants on 18:56 - Feb 4 with 3345 viewsDavieQPR

AA Bants on 18:19 - Feb 4 by Paddyhoops

That's his problem on mention of the father. More than likely lives with just Mum and can do what he wants.
AA Bants on 20:12 - Feb 4 with 3211 viewsPaddyhoops

AA Bants on 18:47 - Feb 4 by izlingtonhoop

I've just been informed by #1 son (23, stuck living at home - started new job today, so looking up), "That's what kids that age talk like, don't the kids in your school?"

Well, not in (primary) school they don't...

We live in Watford and its crept into my daughters lexicon. She's 16 and quiet a few of the kids of her age are similar. She gets the " talk properly or don't talk at all" when she goes too Hackney!!
I don't have a problem per say but she's from watford for crying out loud!!
AA Bants on 20:23 - Feb 4 with 3180 viewsThe_Beast1976

Anyone who talks like that should be summaralily executed innit blud
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 20:24]
AA Bants on 20:32 - Feb 4 with 3143 viewsHayesender

Shouldn't the thick little sht have been at home being home schooled?

Over to your Mummy bants!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

AA Bants on 22:40 - Feb 5 with 2788 viewsHamptonR

It isn't an accent at all, it is more of an impression.
An impression of what pricks like him, think West Indian people sound like.
My partner's eldest son suffers from this affliction, he is from the mean streets of Hampton.
When he is on the phone trying to ponce a day off or con money out of a relative, he sounds like Nigel Havers but when he is ordering a takeaway or chatting to a friend, your ears are in for a real treat.

"Yeah boss, yeah boss, me want a pizza" "What you saying G, say nuttin G, say nuttin"

Twonk!
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 22:50]
AA Bants on 23:10 - Feb 5 with 2743 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Paul Staines is a shit raking propaganda machine and anyone getting riled up by this distraction manoeuvre needs a head wobble.

This attack on a 15 year old, albeit a idiotic one, shouldn’t be winding you up. 100,000 avoidable Covid deaths should.
AA Bants on 23:20 - Feb 5 with 2724 viewsTacticalR

AA Bants on 22:40 - Feb 5 by HamptonR

My partner's eldest son suffers from this affliction, he is from the mean streets of Hampton.
When he is on the phone trying to ponce a day off or con money out of a relative, he sounds like Nigel Havers but when he is ordering a takeaway or chatting to a friend, your ears are in for a real treat.

"Yeah boss, yeah boss, me want a pizza" "What you saying G, say nuttin G, say nuttin"

Twonk!

But isn't it a good thing when children grow up speaking different languages?

Air hostess clique

AA Bants on 23:46 - Feb 5 with 2694 viewsToast_R

AA Bants on 23:10 - Feb 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Paul Staines is a shit raking propaganda machine and anyone getting riled up by this distraction manoeuvre needs a head wobble.

This attack on a 15 year old, albeit a idiotic one, shouldn’t be winding you up. 100,000 avoidable Covid deaths should.

I see what you did there
AA Bants on 23:55 - Feb 5 with 2685 viewshamptonhillhoop

AA Bants on 22:40 - Feb 5 by HamptonR

Twonk!

You wouldn't get that in Hampton Hill
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024