Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Switching code and newbee 10:35 - Feb 19 with 8928 viewstonyQPR

Must still be waiting for the bus😉
Switching code and newbee on 10:45 - Feb 19 with 4913 viewsNortholt_Rs

Exactly! Where are our stalkers? Imagine if they’d won? They’d be on here like a plague of locusts...
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 10:46]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Switching code and newbee on 10:54 - Feb 19 with 4863 viewsNorthernr

It's very disappointing. I was very keen to know what percentage chance FiveThirtyEight gave on Charlie Austin scoring the winner and calling their manager a cnt.
Switching code and newbee on 10:54 - Feb 19 with 4857 viewsPhildo

Buzzed off? Will be back when there is jam on the table.
Switching code and newbee on 10:56 - Feb 19 with 4810 views2Thomas2Bowles

We should ban all other clubs fans...
No links to other forums.
Only have Rangers are wonderful.
The Manager is wonderful.
Cheese, no other produce.
Up votes only.
No swearing.
Only fluffy unicorn emojis.
Dogs, no other animals.
Ban anyone who can't spell or puts a comma in the wrong place or no full stop.
Ban anyone who can't get to games (excluding Covid) only they who do know everything.
No
Short people
Tall people
Girls/Woman
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 11:41]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Switching code and newbee on 10:59 - Feb 19 with 4817 viewsJuzzie

I don't mind either of them but you have to take the rough with the smooth.
Maybe they wanted to give it a day or two before popping in.

Same with our own fans who only come on here when we're in a rough patch and nowhere to be seen when things are going well.

As they say, nowt so queer as folk.

If you're a fan then you're a fan, regardless. Most of us come on here irrespective of the results.

edit: on the whole I have no problem with fans from other clubs. Sometimes it's good to mix the gene pool.
Maybe I'm asking too much but just expect people to behave normally. It's the one's that intentionally WUM, antagonise etc that are a pain. Life's too short, busy, complicated etc for all that s**t.
They must have some issues they need sorting out.

[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 12:24]
Switching code and newbee on 11:03 - Feb 19 with 4795 viewsNorthernr

Switching code and newbee on 10:59 - Feb 19 by Juzzie

I don't mind either of them but you have to take the rough with the smooth.
Maybe they wanted to give it a day or two before popping in.

Same with our own fans who only come on here when we're in a rough patch and nowhere to be seen when things are going well.

As they say, nowt so queer as folk.

If you're a fan then you're a fan, regardless. Most of us come on here irrespective of the results.

edit: on the whole I have no problem with fans from other clubs. Sometimes it's good to mix the gene pool.
Maybe I'm asking too much but just expect people to behave normally. It's the one's that intentionally WUM, antagonise etc that are a pain. Life's too short, busy, complicated etc for all that s**t.
They must have some issues they need sorting out.

[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 12:24]

I get there's anger and frustration when it's not going well, but I've never understood the disappearing act from QPR fans when QPR are doing well. I'm loving it at the moment, five wins from six, I'll talk about Rangers to anybody that'll listen. Pre-christmas after that Wycombe and Swansea game I just wanted to curl up in a ball and forget all about it.
Switching code and newbee on 11:39 - Feb 19 with 4661 viewsRangersw12

Switching code and newbee on 11:03 - Feb 19 by Northernr

I get there's anger and frustration when it's not going well, but I've never understood the disappearing act from QPR fans when QPR are doing well. I'm loving it at the moment, five wins from six, I'll talk about Rangers to anybody that'll listen. Pre-christmas after that Wycombe and Swansea game I just wanted to curl up in a ball and forget all about it.

When we were on that poor run it really effected me it was the final straw in what's been a miserable few months

These last few weeks have been fantastic its put a massive smile on my face and has made things easier

Long may it continue and really looking forward to tomorrow's game
Switching code and newbee on 11:46 - Feb 19 with 4616 viewsMyke

As a non-attendee at matches, I am loath to comment on what makes a 'real' fan. Certainly criticising any aspect of the club whether it be players, management or whatever, doesn't dilute a person's loyalty to the club in my eyes, as long as the criticism is warranted, balanced and constructive.
But there are a new breed of social media 'people', who are not particularly loyal to any one cause or club or community or whatever, simply because they live their live virtually, where everything is transient and there is is no anchor to grasp hold of, because non exists. It's like when there is a General Election and they will 'like' a particular candidate (or twenty), but would never dream of going out to vote. Or they will 'like' a poster on Facebook about a missing dog and put up all sorts of emojis to demonstrate how distraught they are, but actually go out to look for the dog - never.
For these people, I think they support the rhetoric of QPR being sh1t and anything that disproves this narrative (like actually winning a few games) is simply to be ignored until the 'truth' (we start losing again) reasserts itself and all will be okay in their virtual world again
With regard to our two Brentford regulars, I know some find them a bit pompous, I personally have no issues with them. I don't have anyone on 'ignore' (not even sure how to use it). But I fully understand why they are staying away. They would get slaughtered, why would anyone deliberately invite that upon themselves? Live is sh1t enough at the minute, without consciously making it worse
Login to get fewer ads

Switching code and newbee on 11:56 - Feb 19 with 4560 viewsMalintabuk

Like most the two Bees lads should not be ostracised for choosing the wrong team to follow. We have to be sympathetic in many ways. There may be issues from a childhood a spiteful adult that took them to GP and took them away from the one true light, blue & white of course
Or it just could be the fear of having something so pure and so wonderful in their life they can not cope..... but we must be aware that when God chose us as his chosen few...... it is what it is
Though Perhaps it is just me but in seriousness I often wonder why they do frequent a rivals message board..... for me unless there was some sort of gloat factor involved I would not be interested
Switching code and newbee on 12:00 - Feb 19 with 4549 viewsScarecrow

Wycombe away, imo was the pits of this season so far. Really thought we were sleep walking into the abyss. Looked a relegation team on the day.
Keep up the great work Clive, its very much appreciated for your insight and humour.
Oh for the days of the Crown & Sceptre and buying you a start of season Peroni.
Switching code and newbee on 12:00 - Feb 19 with 4522 views2Thomas2Bowles

Switching code and newbee on 11:56 - Feb 19 by Malintabuk

Like most the two Bees lads should not be ostracised for choosing the wrong team to follow. We have to be sympathetic in many ways. There may be issues from a childhood a spiteful adult that took them to GP and took them away from the one true light, blue & white of course
Or it just could be the fear of having something so pure and so wonderful in their life they can not cope..... but we must be aware that when God chose us as his chosen few...... it is what it is
Though Perhaps it is just me but in seriousness I often wonder why they do frequent a rivals message board..... for me unless there was some sort of gloat factor involved I would not be interested

You should be more sociable like me.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Switching code and newbee on 12:16 - Feb 19 with 4458 viewskensalriser

Switching code and newbee on 10:54 - Feb 19 by Northernr

It's very disappointing. I was very keen to know what percentage chance FiveThirtyEight gave on Charlie Austin scoring the winner and calling their manager a cnt.

3% on the former, but once that becomes an event, 90% on the latter.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Switching code and newbee on 12:49 - Feb 19 with 4360 viewsNorthernr

Switching code and newbee on 12:00 - Feb 19 by Scarecrow

Wycombe away, imo was the pits of this season so far. Really thought we were sleep walking into the abyss. Looked a relegation team on the day.
Keep up the great work Clive, its very much appreciated for your insight and humour.
Oh for the days of the Crown & Sceptre and buying you a start of season Peroni.

I miss that too, for obvious reasons.
Switching code and newbee on 12:50 - Feb 19 with 4358 viewsNorthernr

Switching code and newbee on 11:39 - Feb 19 by Rangersw12

When we were on that poor run it really effected me it was the final straw in what's been a miserable few months

These last few weeks have been fantastic its put a massive smile on my face and has made things easier

Long may it continue and really looking forward to tomorrow's game

It really has. Makes such a difference.
Switching code and newbee on 13:32 - Feb 19 with 4212 viewsted_hendrix

Used to get proper good craics on here during the Rivals days with posters from other clubs, more often than not after games.
Dutch Mountain Dog from Hull I think springs to mind and someone again I think called Big bird from Norwich, a few Plymouth posters, one poor bastard from Sunderland introduced himself one evening and Dai-Hoop destroyed the poor sod

Got no interest in code and newbee.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Switching code and newbee on 13:47 - Feb 19 with 4138 viewsstevec

I quite like a different perspective, the more the merrier.
Switching code and newbee on 13:58 - Feb 19 with 4080 viewskropotkin41

I know that Konk is popular around here, and fair enough, I suspect he'd visit wherever we were in the league. The Brentford lads I'm not so sure about. Would they be on here chewing the fat if we were flying high and they'd been relegated to League One? I have my doubts.

Living where I do I have become acquainted with some Cardiff fans and even follow a couple of Cardiff fans Twitter accounts. They're all right and don't mind the odd wind-up, but it's a bit different, for all that Cardiff and Rangers have crossed swords in recent times and followed similar trajectories in some ways, it's not like they're rivals from just down the road.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Switching code and newbee on 16:30 - Feb 19 with 3871 viewsDorse

No problem whatsoever with NewBee and Switching code. They've always struck me as decent sorts who take a joke pretty well.

Now, if any Chelsea fans turn up for a chat, that's a different matter. They are, to a man*, slobbering brain-dead, skunk anus munchers who I would cordially invite to fornicating well fornicate off.

* The humanity of Chelsea supporters is hotly debated by philosophers, biologists and faith groups. As yet, it remains unproven but the generally accepted position is that whilst they share certain DNA traits, they may be more closely related to sea cucumbers than people.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Switching code and newbee on 16:33 - Feb 19 with 3861 viewsDorse

Switching code and newbee on 10:56 - Feb 19 by 2Thomas2Bowles

We should ban all other clubs fans...
No links to other forums.
Only have Rangers are wonderful.
The Manager is wonderful.
Cheese, no other produce.
Up votes only.
No swearing.
Only fluffy unicorn emojis.
Dogs, no other animals.
Ban anyone who can't spell or puts a comma in the wrong place or no full stop.
Ban anyone who can't get to games (excluding Covid) only they who do know everything.
No
Short people
Tall people
Girls/Woman
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 11:41]

Haw dere yoo! Mai spelinge is perverckt.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Switching code and newbee on 16:36 - Feb 19 with 3835 viewslondonscottish

Switching code and newbee on 12:16 - Feb 19 by kensalriser

Chaz has risen even further in my estimation for that superb bit of shithousery.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Switching code and newbee on 22:36 - Feb 19 with 3561 viewsCiderwithRsie

Switching code and newbee on 12:16 - Feb 19 by kensalriser

To be fair, the percentage does rise quite a lot when the manager is a c*nt
Switching code and newbee on 23:39 - Feb 19 with 3451 viewsqprxtc

Brentford. The definition of a dry W ank.
Switching code and newbee on 23:46 - Feb 19 with 3433 viewsBoston

Got no problem with Brentford or the two fellahs who post on here.

What's a dry w@nk?
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 23:47]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Switching code and newbee on 23:50 - Feb 19 with 3418 viewsqprxtc

Switching code and newbee on 23:46 - Feb 19 by Boston

What's a dry w@nk?

Brentford?
Switching code and newbee on 23:53 - Feb 19 with 3415 viewsqprxtc

Switching code and newbee on 23:46 - Feb 19 by Boston

What's a dry w@nk?

When you fancy a five fingered love fest but it doesn’t fancy you and you almost give yourself a heart attack to get to a very disappointing, futile dribbling end. And end up in a sweaty mass of self loathing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024