Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... 10:10 - May 31 with 8714 viewsDieByYourSide

You’ve gotta say there’s a lot of dross in there

Poll: And it's hi ho

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 15:35 - May 31 with 2129 viewsgazza1

Done the lot, shame Lincoln never got promoted, never been there to football.

Plus 9 of them that have moved grounds over the years..... 10 including the Rangers at White City.

All of them to watch QPR.
[Post edited 31 May 2021 15:43]
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 16:10 - May 31 with 2065 viewsderbyhoop

never done
Bournemouth, Blackpool, Swansea
Does Ninian Park count for Cardiff or Leeds Road for Huddersfield?
But both Coventry (Highfield Rd & unlovely Ricoh); both Hull, booth Reading and both Stoke.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 16:25 - May 31 with 2034 viewsMyke

Done Bristol City. Errr that's it. 1-1 Blackstock. Ledesma got sent off. Oh and I tripped a shop-lifter running out of a Bristol shopping centre being hotly pursued by a security guard. Stupid thing to do, pure instinct. I am sure he was back on the street within an hour. But at least I had the cop to leg it while he was still on the ground so he couldn't ID me.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 17:23 - May 31 with 1980 viewsHunterhoop

Does anyone know when the fixture list is announced?

Some mental gymnastics to justify renewing my ST AND trying to get some away games in to my better half will be required.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 17:41 - May 31 with 1957 viewsDWQPR

Done the lot so nothing new for me in the championship next season. Looked on Oddschecker and saw that we are equal 12 favourites for promotion at 33-1. An improvement on last season then we we were around 60-1 and way down the list. Certainly think we are worth a play off bet without doubt.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 17:43 - May 31 with 1949 viewsMaggsinho

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 17:23 - May 31 by Hunterhoop

Does anyone know when the fixture list is announced?

Some mental gymnastics to justify renewing my ST AND trying to get some away games in to my better half will be required.

June 24th.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 17:55 - May 31 with 1919 viewsRog

I have an awful feeling that the start of the season there will be a home fans only rule in place.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 19:20 - May 31 with 1833 viewsDubaiR

Might look weak but lots of big clubs in there. Have to fancy Swansea and Barnsley as it stands to be top 10. Bournemouth right appointment. First under Houghton will be challenging. Will Warnock get it wrong again? Sheffield utd good squad and a proven manager. Fulham never struggle
Login to get fewer ads

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 19:46 - May 31 with 1796 viewsDavieQPR

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 14:27 - May 31 by Northernr

I’ve missed Bournemouth up to now as well. No other newbs for me.

Their Away Fans allocation of 1500 to a top of 2000 doesn't help.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 20:48 - May 31 with 1732 viewsDWQPR

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 17:55 - May 31 by Rog

I have an awful feeling that the start of the season there will be a home fans only rule in place.

Well that’ll give Fulham an advantage then! 😂 (sorry Konk)

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 20:55 - May 31 with 1716 viewsNorthernr

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 17:55 - May 31 by Rog

Wouldn't be surprised at all but as I think I've said on another thread today there were Warrington fans in the away end at Salford last Thursday, and Hull FC fans can buy tickets to their next two away games at Cas and Leigh.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 21:37 - May 31 with 1657 viewsdmm

I think our form from the start of 2021 had us in third, didn't it? If we bring all 4 loans in (it's looking increasingly possible), keep our best players and strengthen one or two other positions, we have every reason to look forward to an exciting season. Yes, there are some ifs and maybes to happen, but none of them look highly unlikely.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 21:38 - May 31 with 1655 viewsRog

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 20:55 - May 31 by Northernr

Wouldn't be surprised at all but as I think I've said on another thread today there were Warrington fans in the away end at Salford last Thursday, and Hull FC fans can buy tickets to their next two away games at Cas and Leigh.

Football being treated differently to other sports? Yeah. That.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 23:16 - May 31 with 1573 viewsLoftgirl

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 11:10 - May 31 by LazyFan

Dont worry they will be back here sooner than you think.

We might not be here waiting for them though.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 08:41 - Jun 1 with 1434 viewsPikey

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 15:06 - May 31 by Match82

We seemed to have appalling luck in the first half of the season and more than our share of good luck in the second. Combination of that and the momentum and self belief we developed from that run played a big part in the second half form, I think it would be optimistic to assume we'd be able to carry over that into next year even if everyone comes back.

That said, I do think there's a chance we'll spend the year looking up instead of down (some posters aside) which would do me nicely.

We know if we spend all season top of the league there will be 1 or 2 complaining that we should be further ahead and probably bemoaning our hopes for the following year.
Let's strap ourselves in and enjoy the ride. this season will be my 61st ride (started going at 5) looking forward to it with hope and a little expectation but always remembering this is Rangers. 😁
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 08:55 - Jun 1 with 1408 viewsloftboy

I’ve seen us away at 14 of those sides but not all at their new places.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 09:05 - Jun 1 with 1381 viewsrsonist

Optimism good, expectation bad.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 09:09 - Jun 1 with 1373 viewsdavman

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 10:46 - May 31 by DannytheR

Looks like a whole lot of financial basket cases in waiting, doesn't it? Can't help wondering how many points deductions are in store.

None knowing our luck and the competence of the EFL.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 09:28 - Jun 1 with 1333 viewsWatford_Ranger

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 10:40 - May 31 by qpr_1968

2 grounds out of that lot have escaped me from 53 years of going to watch qpr.

bournemouth and barnsley, so they are top of my list this season.

Barnsley is an absolute must-do for nostalgia. The antithesis to the modern day out-of-town soulless dome of nothing. Loved seeing us unnecessarily pick a nonsense team and ship five there in the rain.

Just Boro and Hudds on my list, neither of which appeal apart from the vague desire to one day complete the 92.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 09:29 - Jun 1 with 1329 viewsNorthernr

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 09:28 - Jun 1 by Watford_Ranger

Barnsley is an absolute must-do for nostalgia. The antithesis to the modern day out-of-town soulless dome of nothing. Loved seeing us unnecessarily pick a nonsense team and ship five there in the rain.

Just Boro and Hudds on my list, neither of which appeal apart from the vague desire to one day complete the 92.

Some decent pubs at both, Dr Browns for Boro is always a good laugh.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 11:50 - Jun 1 with 1238 viewskingsburyR

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 10:40 - May 31 by qpr_1968

2 grounds out of that lot have escaped me from 53 years of going to watch qpr.

bournemouth and barnsley, so they are top of my list this season.

I was at the 5-3 as my first trip to Oakwell.

Tough game to watch, could have been 10-6.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 12:05 - Jun 1 with 1210 viewsSimplyNico

Referring back to the OP, the bookies have got a very close spread over the Championship next year.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 12:09 - Jun 1 with 1195 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 09:05 - Jun 1 by rsonist

Optimism good, expectation bad.

Agreed.

A caveat on my earlier post a that I’ll be chuffed with top half because at the end of the day, this is the Championship and stuff happens!
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 12:37 - Jun 1 with 1143 viewsHunterhoop

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 09:28 - Jun 1 by Watford_Ranger

Huddersfield is a decent away day. The town is surprisingly pretty. The main square is lovely, it’s quite green and some of the pubs are excellent.
Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 12:41 - Jun 1 with 1138 viewsdaveB

Championship 21/22 Line Up Confirmed... on 12:37 - Jun 1 by Hunterhoop

Huddersfield is a decent away day. The town is surprisingly pretty. The main square is lovely, it’s quite green and some of the pubs are excellent.

They have a clock tower by the train Station that looks like the clock tower from Back to the Future, i should say I've never been there sober but pissed it's like being in Hill Valley
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024