Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread 13:04 - Jul 10 with 36393 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I think I’ve been quite lucky so far no?

Well managed England play will defeat the Italians by the odd goal.

Here’s me putting the gauntlet down:

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:04 - Jul 13 with 1630 viewsSheffieldHoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 16:58 - Jul 13 by 80s_Boy

The problem with that theory is that us men have a bit of a problem with Macho bullshit and don't always admit when there is a problem.

I had issues about 4-5 years ago and the only way my wife found out was when she collected me from the back of an ambulance after a massive panic attack brought about through stress....

No, I get that, I work for a mental health trust, have required counselling myself in the last couple of years, but this isn't really anything to do with Social media abuse. This is just life.

The idea that protecting footballers from monkey emojis on Twitter is gonna prevent suicides is a bit speculative at it's absolute most pumped up best.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:10 - Jul 13 with 1629 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 16:49 - Jul 13 by PhilmyRs

Perhaps that was the approach so slightly different but if your Manager, in front of all your teammates asks whether you'd take a pen, you're not going to say No are you, even if you hate the idea and don't think you have it in you. Asking the group who fancies a pen and gaging responses/whose up for it is pretty old school and isn't perfect but I just get the feeling a Grealish or even the keeper would have fancied a bit of the action, Pickford particularly that night was enjoying the occassion and the more nervous players (e.g. Saka) could have taken a step back. Saka definitely shouldn't have been on the final pen.

All what ifs though. Maybe in a week or two I'll have moved on.

you'd hope most players especially the attacking ones will want to take one, thats what they have trained to do for years and although you can end up being the villian it's also a chance to become a legend. I think everyone would agree if we could do it again Saka wouldn't take the last one although i did think Sanchos penalty was far worse, absolutely telegraphed where he was going to put it.

I don't think there is a perfect way to do it. Only ever look smart if you win. We've seen before holding your best taker till last like Portugal did in 2010 with Ronaldo and they were out before he took one so it backfired.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:14 - Jul 13 with 1615 viewsRanger_Things

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:17 - Jul 13 with 1600 views80s_Boy

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:04 - Jul 13 by SheffieldHoop

No, I get that, I work for a mental health trust, have required counselling myself in the last couple of years, but this isn't really anything to do with Social media abuse. This is just life.

The idea that protecting footballers from monkey emojis on Twitter is gonna prevent suicides is a bit speculative at it's absolute most pumped up best.

There's an argument that players should come off Social Media platforms if they cant handle negative engagements and I understand that.

There's an argument that players can change who can reply to their Tweets and what notifications they receive and I understand that.

There's an argument that players should rise above these idiots and put faith into the old adage about 'sticks and stones' and I understand that too.

The problem is that there's a not a one size fits all approach that will work and every player needs to find their own solution.

If it were me I'd probably block and move on. I probably wouldn't event report it because in the era of partisan football 'fanship' once you've admitted that you find it offensive you've opened up a can of worms which isn't going to get better. These players play for clubs whose rivals are 'supported'/followed by millions across the World and some of those will be idiots who like to prove how much they 'support' their club by abusing a rival club's players.

However, I'm me and they are them. I find the youngsters inability to stay off their phones and Social Media for more than 5 minutes bizarre but it's their life and the burgeoning culture among under 30s across the Globe.

There isn't a quick fix however because once the abuse is presented in language such as 'I don't like you because you are black' there is nothing anyone can do about it. They may be an idiot but they're an idiot who hasn't broken the law.

All I will say is that thank God we never had Social Media when we were kids, it's the worst invention ever.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:38 - Jul 13 with 1538 viewsnix

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 14:10 - Jul 13 by SheffieldHoop

Lost me at "I don't know how you conclude that booing someone else's national anthem makes you more patriotic. It really, really doesn't."

Where did I conclude this ?
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 14:11]

"As I said to a few friends last night;
"So, they had to turn the volume down on the Italian national anthem, because of the booing. Gotta love football supporters......."
English football has always been a national disgrace and will always be a national disgrace. Having not watched an England game for something akin 30 years, due to the media and the "supporters" jingoistic attitude towards the game, I can safely say I shan't be watching another game any time soon.
Apologies, from an Englishman, who has a particular distaste for most of the people that reside in the country I was born in."

This is the sort of tired shit I see on my facebook

Thanks for the tiny violin, but entirely unnecessary because I wasn't telling any sob story.

You implied in a series of posts that not enjoying booing and looking down on yobbish behaviour was entirely a left wing pursuit and was akin to being unpatriotic. Based on a sample of a few people down the pub. But having nuance means that just because you don't like the behaviour of a few people from a particular grouping, doesn't mean you condemn and despise everyone that comes from that category. So because I dislike yobs that boo other people's national anthem, doesn't mean I dislike all England Football fans, or all right wingers or all people that like football.

And as for the trope that because you're rich or successful you're immune from abuse, it's surely obviously been debunked by now. Please don't go around spreading the idea that only particular people are allowed to struggle with their mental health. There are lots of published studies about social media and its affects on mental health. I'd trust what's written in peer-reviewed journals above what's written by some random on a football site.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:52 - Jul 13 with 1473 viewsSheffieldHoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:38 - Jul 13 by nix

"So, they had to turn the volume down on the Italian national anthem, because of the booing. Gotta love football supporters......."
English football has always been a national disgrace and will always be a national disgrace. Having not watched an England game for something akin 30 years, due to the media and the "supporters" jingoistic attitude towards the game, I can safely say I shan't be watching another game any time soon.
Apologies, from an Englishman, who has a particular distaste for most of the people that reside in the country I was born in."

Thanks for the tiny violin, but entirely unnecessary because I wasn't telling any sob story.

You implied in a series of posts that not enjoying booing and looking down on yobbish behaviour was entirely a left wing pursuit and was akin to being unpatriotic. Based on a sample of a few people down the pub. But having nuance means that just because you don't like the behaviour of a few people from a particular grouping, doesn't mean you condemn and despise everyone that comes from that category. So because I dislike yobs that boo other people's national anthem, doesn't mean I dislike all England Football fans, or all right wingers or all people that like football.

And as for the trope that because you're rich or successful you're immune from abuse, it's surely obviously been debunked by now. Please don't go around spreading the idea that only particular people are allowed to struggle with their mental health. There are lots of published studies about social media and its affects on mental health. I'd trust what's written in peer-reviewed journals above what's written by some random on a football site.

It is tired shit. Is boring old narratives about England football fans, being used to stick the boot in on anyone and everyone who attends football.

Konk thought that bloke was a tw at. You don't. Fair enough.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:04 - Jul 13 with 1467 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 16:32 - Jul 13 by SheffieldHoop

Yeah this is why young people now use completely illegible phrases like "yt pipo" to actually say "White people" and stuff like that. It's not really new. Bit like Instagram filtering messages from accounts you don't follow isn't new.

But it's still a problem because people go looking for stuff.

What next? Emoji no longer allowed to use Monkey or Banana iconography? In case it gets used in a racist way? Isn't this a bit ridiculous?
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 16:41]

To me I can't understand what makes someone want to send a message to a footballer or anyone really with the intent to abuse or belittle them, maybe it makes them feel better about themselves like a a school bully but it really has to stop.

Ultimately there is only so much social media companies can do, they need to do more but it really comes down to human decency and setting standards in society which comes from the top and I don't think either of the main two political parties in this country have covered themselves in glory with regard to racism and general verbal abuse in recent years. This has been turned into a left/right issue but it's just common human decency whatever party you vote for and we are miles away from it at the moment. I never knew or cared who my mates voted for but now whichever side you vote for you are called abusive names by the other. It's become a sport where your political party is now akin to your football team and you defend them at all costs even when they are in the wrong.

I completely agree with Gary Neville when he said a lot of this started again due to the way Brexit was debated with both sides very confrontational and abusive to each other and that has continued with every issue in society since. Until we get back to a time where people respect each other again this is only going to get worse. We've reached a stage now where footballers are saying they are making a protest before games to promote racial equality and it gets booed. Rather than understand and respect what they are doing even if you disagree with it people have to make their voices known to abuse a very simple protest which just creates even greater division. When the Prime Minister said it was OK to boo that gesture all bets were off as it was then open season to say what you want and you will always get absolute scumbags who take it too far and the leaders all row back in panic.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:11 - Jul 13 with 1413 viewsSheffieldHoop

Has anyone heard about the pub where they were apparently singing "Give it to a black guy, he'll score" during the shootout?

Is it racist? Does it need amplifying? Not for me. But then again, if it was white people, would we stand for that? Probably not.

[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 18:50]

Login to get fewer ads

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:22 - Jul 13 with 1398 viewsterryb

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:38 - Jul 13 by nix

Nix. Believe me, he isn't worth the hassle of anticipation/dread of waiting to see what response you receive from him.

I've had him on & off ignore for quite a while, but I'm pleased that I've not been able to read any of his postings on this thread.

Please remember "Taking the knee is a political action, booing that action is not political. It's an entitlement of free speech"! Just one of the many gems I read before putting him back on ignore.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:26 - Jul 13 with 1366 viewsSheffieldHoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:22 - Jul 13 by terryb

Nix. Believe me, he isn't worth the hassle of anticipation/dread of waiting to see what response you receive from him.

I've had him on & off ignore for quite a while, but I'm pleased that I've not been able to read any of his postings on this thread.

Please remember "Taking the knee is a political action, booing that action is not political. It's an entitlement of free speech"! Just one of the many gems I read before putting him back on ignore.

Pahahahaha

Players stopping as a group before kick off to make political action = political action
Thousands of random people dotted around the stadium, not organised, not there to make political points, respond = Not a political action

Not hard is it

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:33 - Jul 13 with 1360 viewsnix

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:52 - Jul 13 by SheffieldHoop

It is tired shit. Is boring old narratives about England football fans, being used to stick the boot in on anyone and everyone who attends football.

Konk thought that bloke was a tw at. You don't. Fair enough.

Once again, it's not all England fans. It's just those that behave like t*ssers. It's quite simple.

And it's far more boring for those who have to watch them. Weirdly they seem to think it makes them seem more speshul and important. 🙄🙄🙄🙄. I'm amazed that anyone over 20 wants to defend them at all.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:35 - Jul 13 with 1321 viewsSheffieldHoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:04 - Jul 13 by daveB

To me I can't understand what makes someone want to send a message to a footballer or anyone really with the intent to abuse or belittle them, maybe it makes them feel better about themselves like a a school bully but it really has to stop.

Ultimately there is only so much social media companies can do, they need to do more but it really comes down to human decency and setting standards in society which comes from the top and I don't think either of the main two political parties in this country have covered themselves in glory with regard to racism and general verbal abuse in recent years. This has been turned into a left/right issue but it's just common human decency whatever party you vote for and we are miles away from it at the moment. I never knew or cared who my mates voted for but now whichever side you vote for you are called abusive names by the other. It's become a sport where your political party is now akin to your football team and you defend them at all costs even when they are in the wrong.

I completely agree with Gary Neville when he said a lot of this started again due to the way Brexit was debated with both sides very confrontational and abusive to each other and that has continued with every issue in society since. Until we get back to a time where people respect each other again this is only going to get worse. We've reached a stage now where footballers are saying they are making a protest before games to promote racial equality and it gets booed. Rather than understand and respect what they are doing even if you disagree with it people have to make their voices known to abuse a very simple protest which just creates even greater division. When the Prime Minister said it was OK to boo that gesture all bets were off as it was then open season to say what you want and you will always get absolute scumbags who take it too far and the leaders all row back in panic.

Fairly sure Milliband was getting dragged on Twitter for failing to eat a bacon sandwich long before Brexit

Likewise, there was the whole Millifandom thing that caught on, so social media should have been a massive advantage to left parties over the last 15 years. That Cameron vs Clegg vs Milliband was when practically the whole country joined twitter for the first time, I think. Sure everyone has deleted and restarted since then, though!

Twitter is responsible. Blaming politicians you don't like, or political decisions you don't like, is ridiculous.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:39 - Jul 13 with 1304 viewsSheffieldHoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:33 - Jul 13 by nix

Once again, it's not all England fans. It's just those that behave like t*ssers. It's quite simple.

And it's far more boring for those who have to watch them. Weirdly they seem to think it makes them seem more speshul and important. 🙄🙄🙄🙄. I'm amazed that anyone over 20 wants to defend them at all.

It's not though is it? The part of my post that you quoted did not mention "Not all" did it?

Just more bitterness from people who can't follow England away for whatever reason. Unlucky, lads. You dunno what you're missing out on.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:40 - Jul 13 with 1321 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:35 - Jul 13 by SheffieldHoop

Fairly sure Milliband was getting dragged on Twitter for failing to eat a bacon sandwich long before Brexit

Likewise, there was the whole Millifandom thing that caught on, so social media should have been a massive advantage to left parties over the last 15 years. That Cameron vs Clegg vs Milliband was when practically the whole country joined twitter for the first time, I think. Sure everyone has deleted and restarted since then, though!

Twitter is responsible. Blaming politicians you don't like, or political decisions you don't like, is ridiculous.

wasn't quite saying online or any abuse didn't exist before 2016 just that it seems to have been amplified by leaders of all political parties since then
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:45 - Jul 13 with 1278 viewsSheffieldHoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:40 - Jul 13 by daveB

wasn't quite saying online or any abuse didn't exist before 2016 just that it seems to have been amplified by leaders of all political parties since then

Disagree
Think this was Neville trying to shoehorn more politics into his football punditry
I really liked Neville at the start but it's getting embarrassing now
We get that he wants to be a man of the people, but we all know he lives on the top floor of the Hilton in Manchester and spends his money on building hotels with Giggsey.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 19:41 - Jul 13 with 1186 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:45 - Jul 13 by SheffieldHoop

Disagree
Think this was Neville trying to shoehorn more politics into his football punditry
I really liked Neville at the start but it's getting embarrassing now
We get that he wants to be a man of the people, but we all know he lives on the top floor of the Hilton in Manchester and spends his money on building hotels with Giggsey.

Why is it embarrassing that he expresses an opinion?

I don't buy this whole stick to football thing. None of us work or play professional football but we all talk about it and offer opinions, none of us are in government but we all comment on it so quite why sports people are so often told to shut up and stay out of it is beyond me.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 19:47 - Jul 13 with 1148 viewsSheffieldHoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 19:41 - Jul 13 by daveB

Why is it embarrassing that he expresses an opinion?

I don't buy this whole stick to football thing. None of us work or play professional football but we all talk about it and offer opinions, none of us are in government but we all comment on it so quite why sports people are so often told to shut up and stay out of it is beyond me.

Embarrassing because he's sat on Sky sports having a go at big clubs for trying to break away to form their own league

While being a Manchester United 'Class of 92 icon' who's working on sky sports.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 19:53 - Jul 13 with 1158 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 19:47 - Jul 13 by SheffieldHoop

Embarrassing because he's sat on Sky sports having a go at big clubs for trying to break away to form their own league

I don't get why that is embarrassing? You can be a Man Utd fan or icon whatever and still disagree with something your club does.

We both support QPR but sure we would both be very critical of the club if they did something like the super league
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 20:01 - Jul 13 with 1108 viewsSheffieldHoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 19:53 - Jul 13 by daveB

I don't get why that is embarrassing? You can be a Man Utd fan or icon whatever and still disagree with something your club does.

We both support QPR but sure we would both be very critical of the club if they did something like the super league

What, so you can't see any hypocrisy in Neville's position on that?

In that case, I haven't got much hope of you understanding any further examples. So I'll leave it.

Some further context. The England team were subjected to abusive tweets 2,114 times across three matches. 102 of them contained racism. About 30 Million in the UK watched the matches. So for every person, 0.00007047 abusive tweets per person. If we assume that all of those tweets originated from the UK, which they almost certainly did not.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jun/27/revealed-shocking-scale-twitter

Can't believe this story is dominating the news. It's just weird.

A 16-year-old boy was murdered on the pavement in broad daylight in Thornton Heath this weekend. Seems like no one gives a shit.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 20:23]

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 21:31 - Jul 13 with 1028 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Leftists getting back to hating the country.

Take care all!

[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 21:32]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 21:34 - Jul 13 with 1020 viewsJuzzie

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 19:47 - Jul 13 by SheffieldHoop

He was an employee of the cub. He would have had no more of an influence over how the owners decided to become part of the Premiership than I would have had with my company recently deciding to sell 10% to a Chinese investment firm.

The fact he now works Sky Sports meant his comments were effectively critcising what they did in ‘92. Awkward. Sky could either ‘let him go’ (I doubt he’ll suffer financially) or not.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 21:48 - Jul 13 with 980 viewsSheffieldHoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 21:31 - Jul 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Leftists getting back to hating the country.

Take care all!

[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 21:32]

Racism dominating the news agenda is exactly the kind of manifestation of people getting back to hating the country that I had in mind lol

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 21:55 - Jul 13 with 960 viewsSheffieldHoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 21:34 - Jul 13 by Juzzie

He was an employee of the cub. He would have had no more of an influence over how the owners decided to become part of the Premiership than I would have had with my company recently deciding to sell 10% to a Chinese investment firm.

The fact he now works Sky Sports meant his comments were effectively critcising what they did in ‘92. Awkward. Sky could either ‘let him go’ (I doubt he’ll suffer financially) or not.

Well yeah, and isn't that just the elephant in the room throughout all of this. They're all massive hypocrites.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 22:09 - Jul 13 with 942 viewsnix

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:39 - Jul 13 by SheffieldHoop

It's not though is it? The part of my post that you quoted did not mention "Not all" did it?

Just more bitterness from people who can't follow England away for whatever reason. Unlucky, lads. You dunno what you're missing out on.

No, because you said England fans without a qualifier, so you did not specify that' it's only particular ones. I just put it right for you.

Bitterness? Hahahaha. Ok, then.

And I'm sure many England fans who go away have a brilliant time AND aren't obnoxious wan kers. You seem curiously wedded to supporting those that are 🤔.

Meanwhile I prefer this

To this: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-england-fans-fight-outside

I honestly don't think there's anything else to say to you.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 22:22 - Jul 13 with 893 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 22:09 - Jul 13 by nix

No, because you said England fans without a qualifier, so you did not specify that' it's only particular ones. I just put it right for you.

Bitterness? Hahahaha. Ok, then.

And I'm sure many England fans who go away have a brilliant time AND aren't obnoxious wan kers. You seem curiously wedded to supporting those that are 🤔.

Meanwhile I prefer this

To this: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-england-fans-fight-outside

I honestly don't think there's anything else to say to you.

"I honestly don't think there's anything else to say to you."

I've come to the same conclusion. One for the ignore list, sadly.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024