Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread 12:55 - Jul 31 with 26970 viewsenfieldargh

No squirrels today . Remember the first time I saw Jamie Vardy in the flesh for the first time.

Hope for an injury free good performance win loose or draw

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:50 - Jul 31 with 2164 viewsMatch82

What a lovely goal. We look really good.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:50 - Jul 31 with 2164 viewsQPRSteve

I'm listening to this on earphones but only have sound the the left bud.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:50 - Jul 31 with 2156 viewsMalintabuk

Well well well a really good pre season game
Some real positives out there, De Wijs, Dozzell, Willock and Odubajo all looking very good and we are certainly playing some good stuff
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:51 - Jul 31 with 2124 viewsted_hendrix

Jesus wept but how professional do we look? rounded of with a superb goal.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:51 - Jul 31 with 2119 viewsbosh67

Watching on the free Leicester cast channel on huge praise from their comms team... Great test for us today. QPR very much starting to look like a Premiership team in waiting... High praise indeed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:52 - Jul 31 with 2088 viewsBklynRanger

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:50 - Jul 31 by Superhoop83

They are getting my hopes up, the selfish bar stewards.

Yeah that piece of liquid football just now caused me to scare the downstairs neighbour - should not be happening in a pre-season!
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:53 - Jul 31 with 2025 viewsAntti_Heinola

Keep repeating to yourself:

pre-season means nothing
pre-season means nothing
pre-season means nothing

(hard not to get excited!)

Bare bones.

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:54 - Jul 31 with 2006 viewswood_hoop

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:51 - Jul 31 by ted_hendrix

Jesus wept but how professional do we look? rounded of with a superb goal.

Leicester a very good team, so full credit to MW and the lads,
Login to get fewer ads

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:56 - Jul 31 with 1922 viewsNorthantsHoop

Yes we are looking good, shame no sound and picture about 10 seconds behind on QPR+. The Leicester FC stream working well. Yet another email to QPR on poor syreaming service to follow, god knows what is going on. Our football is reaching new heights but our streaming is going backwards.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:56 - Jul 31 with 1912 viewsQPRSteve

This definitely the Leicester feed are are watching on QPR. They need to ditch our tech team and get someone else in (not recast!).
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:57 - Jul 31 with 1873 viewsBoston

Anyone got the latest odds on promotion?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:57 - Jul 31 with 1852 viewsdanehoop

Chair certainly putting himself in the shop window again today. That move to set up the goal was Taraabt-esque. Austin finish was delightful.

Never knowingly understood

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:57 - Jul 31 with 1843 viewsMick_S

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:57 - Jul 31 by Boston

Anyone got the latest odds on promotion?

One game at a time Bos - you know the drill!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:58 - Jul 31 with 1845 viewsDWQPR

Sitting in my regular seat in H block and really enjoying the football. This team is starting to remind me of 1975 especially with that kit. Something special is starting to stir in W12. Really enjoying Dozzell and Moses, keep fit and we have two cracking signings there. And just looked on the Foxestalk message board, quite a few compliments

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/126406-qpr-3pm/page/15/#comments

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:58 - Jul 31 with 1824 viewsjoolsyp

What is so pleasing to me is that we are playing a style of football that wouldn't look out of place in the Prem. If (and it's a big if) we were to go up in the next season or two we'd have a chance of establishing ourselves.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:00 - Jul 31 with 1782 viewsdade_murphy

Odubajo stay-in-one-piece-for-the-season challenge. Been rinsing Bertrand.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:00 - Jul 31 with 1769 viewsstainrods_elbow

Really ridiculous - we're watching a H/T film of Leicester players and comms with no sound on our own club website, which we've paid for. You couldn't make it up!

Shame that the mouth-watering product on the pitch is so poorly served by the technical shambles off it.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:01 - Jul 31 with 1726 viewsdmm

Ball usually looks like he knows what the correct thing to do with the ball is but often his body doesn't always obey orders.

I'm changing my mind, Dozzell alongside JoJo may be the way to go if they can quickly strike up an understanding on who forages forward and who sits back.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:02 - Jul 31 with 1668 viewsHunterhoop

I do desperately hope we stick with this 3421 shape and don’t revert to 2 up top. Having Chair abd Willock behind Austin or Dykes gives opposition defenders and midfielders a nightmare. They way they double up down the flank with the wing back creating overlaps and underlaps is superb. It’s beautiful at times.

I just don’t see Championship teams handling Willock, especially, in this shape. He could tear this league up. Both he and Chair should be targeting 10 goals and 15 assists for the season. Achievable.

The other thing I’d note is that De Wijs, if he can stay fit, makes our defence so much more rounded and allows Barbet and Dickie to push on.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:03 - Jul 31 with 1657 viewsHantsR

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:00 - Jul 31 by stainrods_elbow

Really ridiculous - we're watching a H/T film of Leicester players and comms with no sound on our own club website, which we've paid for. You couldn't make it up!

Shame that the mouth-watering product on the pitch is so poorly served by the technical shambles off it.

Should be working ok now? I had to listen to the YouTube sound and QPR+ video for a while - a bit out of sync but better than nothing I guess. Thought the Leicester comms were pretty complimentary about us.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:04 - Jul 31 with 1624 viewsQPRSteve

Dykes on for Dozzel
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:04 - Jul 31 with 1608 viewsMalintabuk

Dykes for Dozzell we must be going for it
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:04 - Jul 31 with 1599 viewsCiderwithRsie

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:51 - Jul 31 by bosh67

Watching on the free Leicester cast channel on huge praise from their comms team... Great test for us today. QPR very much starting to look like a Premiership team in waiting... High praise indeed.

Refreshingly decent comms from Leicester, not the usual Premiership arrogance.
Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:06 - Jul 31 with 1556 viewsBoston

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 15:58 - Jul 31 by DWQPR

Sitting in my regular seat in H block and really enjoying the football. This team is starting to remind me of 1975 especially with that kit. Something special is starting to stir in W12. Really enjoying Dozzell and Moses, keep fit and we have two cracking signings there. And just looked on the Foxestalk message board, quite a few compliments

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/126406-qpr-3pm/page/15/#comments

The mid 70’s flashback was exactly my feelings.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:09 - Jul 31 with 1489 viewsAntti_Heinola

Squirrel anybody? Leicester Match thread on 16:02 - Jul 31 by Hunterhoop

I do desperately hope we stick with this 3421 shape and don’t revert to 2 up top. Having Chair abd Willock behind Austin or Dykes gives opposition defenders and midfielders a nightmare. They way they double up down the flank with the wing back creating overlaps and underlaps is superb. It’s beautiful at times.

I just don’t see Championship teams handling Willock, especially, in this shape. He could tear this league up. Both he and Chair should be targeting 10 goals and 15 assists for the season. Achievable.

The other thing I’d note is that De Wijs, if he can stay fit, makes our defence so much more rounded and allows Barbet and Dickie to push on.

i think he wants to play all 4 of them when he can tbh. Come a long way from 3-5-2 being the last refuge of a desperate manager eh? ;)

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024