Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The equaliser on QPR Facebook site 10:13 - Sep 12 with 2444 viewsbosh67

You've got to love Albert at the end pointing to his wrist and telling the players to get back to the halfway line and try and win it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 12:35 - Sep 12 with 2169 viewsbollockchops

that lad in the dennis the menace top was my "man of the match " the way he leapt over the advertising hoardings could of won gold at Tokyo !
The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 15:42 - Sep 12 with 1996 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 12:35 - Sep 12 by bollockchops

that lad in the dennis the menace top was my "man of the match " the way he leapt over the advertising hoardings could of won gold at Tokyo !

Asslohe of the match you mean,stay off the pitch its for players ,officials and management only.The QPR players gift was a huge fight back and celebrating in front of our fans just enjoy it but stay the fcuk off the field unless you want a hurting frome someone.
I dont care if everybody attacks my post for our players safety stay outside the boards and celebrate as much as you like .
The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 15:47 - Sep 12 with 1984 viewsToast_R

The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 15:42 - Sep 12 by CLAREMAN1995

Asslohe of the match you mean,stay off the pitch its for players ,officials and management only.The QPR players gift was a huge fight back and celebrating in front of our fans just enjoy it but stay the fcuk off the field unless you want a hurting frome someone.
I dont care if everybody attacks my post for our players safety stay outside the boards and celebrate as much as you like .

As they say - ones man's hero an all that...
The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 17:01 - Sep 12 with 1901 viewsbosh67

The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 15:42 - Sep 12 by CLAREMAN1995

You do realise the lad in the Dennis the Menace kit was Peter Odemwingie finally getting his minute?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 17:04 - Sep 12 with 1890 viewsHantsR

The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 17:01 - Sep 12 by bosh67

You do realise the lad in the Dennis the Menace kit was Peter Odemwingie finally getting his minute?

It's how he used to jump into his dinghy?
The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 18:45 - Sep 12 with 1763 viewsbollockchops

if your so hot on rules and regulations and adhering to the letter of the law, why dont you make a citizens arrest of all those QPR fans who deliberately went in the wrong end !
No instead pick on some 16 year old kid !,wow well done keyboard warrior !
The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 19:11 - Sep 12 with 1710 viewsMick_S

The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 18:45 - Sep 12 by bollockchops

if your so hot on rules and regulations and adhering to the letter of the law, why dont you make a citizens arrest of all those QPR fans who deliberately went in the wrong end !

Lovely, pacy, driving run from Thomas there - nix called that elsewhere. Good to see.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 00:43 - Sep 13 with 1472 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I could not give a fcuk if the kid was 16,26,36 etc he had no busisness being on the pitch and was lucky to get away scot free if he did.Imagine if an intruder was a lunatic armed with a knife and joined a goal celebration like that anywhere its pretty sobering .
The QPR players love and enjoy our great fans .lets respect their space as we are on this great run and hopefully onwards .
Login to get fewer ads

The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 06:34 - Sep 13 with 1411 viewsbollockchops

you had better have a defibrillator close by when we win promotion !
The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 06:42 - Sep 13 with 1401 viewsstowmarketrange

The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 00:43 - Sep 13 by CLAREMAN1995

I could not give a fcuk if the kid was 16,26,36 etc he had no busisness being on the pitch and was lucky to get away scot free if he did.Imagine if an intruder was a lunatic armed with a knife and joined a goal celebration like that anywhere its pretty sobering .
The QPR players love and enjoy our great fans .lets respect their space as we are on this great run and hopefully onwards .

I know that fans shouldn’t encroach on the pitch,but some of our players were celebrating with the intruder by jumping on his back,so it doesn’t look like it upset the players too much.
It would take me so long to get over the barrier that they would’ve kicked off again by the time I’d get there.
The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 10:17 - Sep 13 with 1238 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Just brilliant. What a noise! Well done to all who went to that soulless Sh1tb0x.
Good run from George Stanley Thomas. Cant help wanting the lad to come good with a middle name like his
The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 17:17 - Sep 13 with 1036 viewsLazyFan

Here is Willocks cross captured from the video:

As we can see it was on the line so, valid goal if any Reading fans doubt it.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 17:19]

zzzzzzzzzz

The equaliser on QPR Facebook site on 18:39 - Sep 14 with 772 viewsTW_R

16 year old kid. My ass!

https://imgur.com/a/qSnOnGP
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024