Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread 13:03 - Sep 28 with 21915 viewsMyke

I thought I'd have a go. The last one I did was 3-0 v Coventry last season. Called it too. Don't think we'll repeat that, as clean sheets are like hen's teeth, going for 3-1. Two for Austin and Willock with the other
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:18 - Sep 28 with 2011 viewsstrikerace

I though Austin shot was in, goalie sort of caught it going backwards.

We are still giving the ball away far too easily in our half. Passing needs to be a lot better
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:18 - Sep 28 with 1985 viewsVancouverHoop

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:17 - Sep 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Better last ten from us.

Yeah, but at the cost of opening us up at the back.
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:19 - Sep 28 with 1929 viewsDieByYourSide

CHAIR! Deflected from inside the area

Poll: And it's hi ho

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:19 - Sep 28 with 1927 viewsBrianMcCarthy

1-0!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:20 - Sep 28 with 1910 viewsCamberleyR

Chair!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:20 - Sep 28 with 1904 viewsVancouverHoop

Chairrrrrrr-eeeeooooo
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:20 - Sep 28 with 1895 viewsMalintabuk

Lol.... og but take that
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:20 - Sep 28 with 1896 viewsGreenbay

Chair 1-0 Rangers
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:20 - Sep 28 with 1858 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Roberts headed it away from the diving Sarkic but it was on target so that's a Chair goal.

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:21 - Sep 28 with 1857 viewsstrikerace

Chair 1-0
Looked like the goalie was there, but it gets deflected in by a defender. I'd be pissed of I was them
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:21 - Sep 28 with 1800 viewsQPRSteve

Bit fortunate to be in front but I'll take that.
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:22 - Sep 28 with 1776 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:18 - Sep 28 by VancouverHoop

Yeah, but at the cost of opening us up at the back.

Agreed.

Still, we've bossed possession and had more shots.

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:25 - Sep 28 with 1630 viewsVancouverHoop

Nice play by Barbet. He's quietly been maybe our best player in these early matches
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:28 - Sep 28 with 1536 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Beautiful control by Chair there, cuts in, lays it on for Austin. Shot blocked.

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:28 - Sep 28 with 1526 viewsDieByYourSide

Recovered well from an iffy start here, they'll be wanting the whistle.

Poll: And it's hi ho

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:29 - Sep 28 with 1484 viewsfournil

Are we playing this game in the dark?

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:30 - Sep 28 with 1450 viewsVancouverHoop

I wanna see another goal, these one goal first half leads are too nerve-wracking.
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:31 - Sep 28 with 1420 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:28 - Sep 28 by DieByYourSide

Recovered well from an iffy start here, they'll be wanting the whistle.

The better side since about the tenth minute, and comfortably so for the last twelve or thirteen.

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:32 - Sep 28 with 1348 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:33 - Sep 28 with 1323 viewsderbyhoop

HT 1-0

There's been some "robust" defending from the Rs. Scott Hogan will have a few bruises tomorrow.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:34 - Sep 28 with 1288 viewsQPRSteve

Rode our luck a bit but we've got better as the game's progressed. Been particularly impressed by Jason Dozzel who has stepped up to the mark well.
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:35 - Sep 28 with 1253 viewsstrikerace

Much better than past 15 or so. Boy Sanderson for them is really physical, all he does is bang around into Austin and Dykes. Him and Austin got into it once or twice. Actually a few of their players are like that.

Think we are good for 3 goals this match
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:36 - Sep 28 with 1224 viewsderbyhoop

Early on, the passing was really sloppy. But we've got better as the half progressed.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:37 - Sep 28 with 1198 viewsBklynRanger

Looked like Brum should have gone in front if that effort hadn't been directed straight into Seny's bread basket.

Barbet playing really well. Dozzell quieter than I'd like.

Some signs of improvement so hopefully a better second half.
The 'Going back to what we do best but with still some issues ' match thread on 20:37 - Sep 28 with 1197 viewsGreenbay

HT REPORT
Chair - clearly the best player on the park - so creative.
Barbet has been outstanding along with Dickie and Dunn.
Brum - not the greatest team it seems at the moment - but Rangers have bounced back after a poor start.
They must have given the ball away - under no pressure whatsoever - at least 10 times in the first 20 minutes.
But all credit to our team for finally finding some rhythm.
Now they look confident after Chair's goal.
One more goal please ASAP after HT - so we don't have to suffer!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024