Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread 16:01 - Sep 30 with 29653 viewsMyke

Apologies for early thread, but a lot on for the weekend . I think Saturday will be a case of just checking my phone for updates. Anyway, I'm going for us to make it six points out of six, with a narrow, hard-fought 2-1 victory. Willock and Chaz.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:18 - Oct 2 with 2746 viewsQPRSteve

Dykes!
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:18 - Oct 2 with 2746 viewsMatch82

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:18 - Oct 2 by Match82

Is this us?

Not far off. According to my research (Google) we drew 0-0 with Preston in February. Since then we have only failed to score in ONE game.

And you can add one more game to that run!
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:19 - Oct 2 with 2740 viewsLimehouseR

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 14:42 - Oct 2 by Dorse

It was actually only their last 3 matches: it just felt like 25.

I think we may have scored in our last 25 odd games or something similar to that...

And there's one more!
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:19 - Oct 2 with 2737 viewskropotkin41

U RRRRRs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:19 - Oct 2 with 2724 viewsMick_S

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:18 - Oct 2 by Match82

Is this us?

Not far off. According to my research (Google) we drew 0-0 with Preston in February. Since then we have only failed to score in ONE game.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:19 - Oct 2 with 2711 viewsLimehouseR

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:19 - Oct 2 by LimehouseR

I think we may have scored in our last 25 odd games or something similar to that...

And there's one more!

It's 22 now apparently.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:20 - Oct 2 with 2669 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Lovely goal starting with Dieng all the way through to Dykes
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:22 - Oct 2 with 2581 viewsqprphil

Any bloody win will do.....
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:24 - Oct 2 with 2446 viewsMick_S

Blackburn 2-0 down v Blackpool.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:28 - Oct 2 with 2274 viewsVancouverHoop

Oh my lord!
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:28 - Oct 2 with 2257 viewsstrikerace

horrible goal
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:28 - Oct 2 with 2247 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Terrible goal to concede
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:28 - Oct 2 with 2236 viewsQPRSteve

Why do we always do his?
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:29 - Oct 2 with 2200 viewsMatch82

Damn.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:29 - Oct 2 with 2200 viewskropotkin41

Another soft goal. Andy Sinton laying into our defending there. Dominant and yet back to 1-1.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:29 - Oct 2 with 2191 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Good lord how do we allow that to happen?
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:30 - Oct 2 with 2085 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Willock is class
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:32 - Oct 2 with 1960 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Sinton querying why are we trying to play offside

Dieng down injured after landing on shoulder
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:33 - Oct 2 with 1936 viewsVancouverHoop

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:29 - Oct 2 by EmpireStateRanger

Good lord how do we allow that to happen?

We have to correct this tendency. It's happening every game. It shouldn't be that hard to do FFS.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 15:34]
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:37 - Oct 2 with 1682 viewsQPRSteve

Sounds like Preston are seeing more of the ball since they scored.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:37 - Oct 2 with 1657 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Preston definitely settling into the game now after that goal. More possession in the attacking half.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:40 - Oct 2 with 1534 viewssuperhoopdownunder

No doubt Preston team of cheating bastards
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 15:51]
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:44 - Oct 2 with 1281 viewsstainrods_elbow

Our delivery into their box consistently poor. Ridiculous free kick for Preston (wasted) after their man slips over. Turgid, rain-strewn, stuff right now. :-(

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:45 - Oct 2 with 1234 viewsQPRSteve

Sounds like we should of had a penalty
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:46 - Oct 2 with 1181 viewsEmpireStateRanger

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:45 - Oct 2 by QPRSteve

Sounds like we should of had a penalty

I didn't see much in it, but it could have been a shirt tug on Dickie in the box.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024