Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread 16:01 - Sep 30 with 29661 viewsMyke

Apologies for early thread, but a lot on for the weekend . I think Saturday will be a case of just checking my phone for updates. Anyway, I'm going for us to make it six points out of six, with a narrow, hard-fought 2-1 victory. Willock and Chaz.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:46 - Oct 2 with 1993 viewseghamranger

Bonne scores again for Ipswich
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:46 - Oct 2 with 1983 viewsstainrods_elbow

Gray again failing to influence the game, apart from getting penalised for fouls, running offside and running back again.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:47 - Oct 2 with 1968 viewsVancouverHoop

I'm having shower at HT. Maybe it'll improve my mood.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:50 - Oct 2 with 1787 viewssuperhoopdownunder

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:46 - Oct 2 by stainrods_elbow

Gray again failing to influence the game, apart from getting penalised for fouls, running offside and running back again.

I would be playing Austin ahead of Gray
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:50 - Oct 2 with 1755 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Let's get to half and regroup here. Game has gotten muddled up with Preston dictating a lot.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:51 - Oct 2 with 1721 viewsstainrods_elbow

Jojo couldn't be blowing more hot and cold if he tried.

The whole team looks off the boil, and like it doesn't know how it wants to play - short, long or something inbetween.

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:51 - Oct 2 with 1714 viewsMatch82

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:50 - Oct 2 by superhoopdownunder

I would be playing Austin ahead of Gray

Look on the bright side, lot of commentary on why we bring Austin off when adomah comes on. They might play together today
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:52 - Oct 2 with 1687 viewsstrikerace

Me too

I am getting tired of outplaying the opposition yet not winning
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:55 - Oct 2 with 1572 viewssuperhoopdownunder

We started well but when they scored completely against the run of play it unsettled us.
I'd bring Charlie on at half time along with Uncle and go for it.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:56 - Oct 2 with 1515 viewsstainrods_elbow

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:52 - Oct 2 by strikerace

Me too

I am getting tired of outplaying the opposition yet not winning

Bit of a generous assessment from what I've seen from my stop-start stream (mirroring our performance). Hope Warburton is giving them a rocket up their collective jacksie over the h/t oranges. That was really putting the lack into lacklustre.

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:58 - Oct 2 with 1490 viewsBoston

Ok, 1 - 1, but playing better than the Birmingham outing. Disappointed we allowed another soft goal, especially as I think this is a good back line, confident Warburton / squad will have the problem ironed out soon, got to be pissing them off mightily. Still on course for my prediction though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:58 - Oct 2 with 1484 viewsdavman

Just like Bournemouth.

All over them for the first 20 mins, at least we got a goal, but then Seny's second nightmare in three games has bought them right back into this. They were shocking and it looked like we could pick a number to score, but that goal has changed the game and the atmosphere in the ground. It looks and feels flat.

We need to start 5he second half well.

Oh, another shockingly poor ref. Looking forward how he "handles" the inevitable time wasting straight from the Kickoff.

Could be a long 45 minutes...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 15:59 - Oct 2 with 1454 viewsStanisgod

Brown been in the refs ear since he came on, absolute cocksh#te of a player.Johnson as bad.

Another pi#s weak ref who'll do nothing.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Around the grounds on 16:00 - Oct 2 with 1422 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Forest 2 up at Birmingham
Blackpool beating Blackburn 2-0
Reading 1 up at Cardiff
Peterborough and Bristol interesting 2-2
All other games 0-0
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:01 - Oct 2 with 1397 viewsBklynRanger

We need to get back on it now in this second half. Fcuking Preston had absolutely nothing until we gave them a foothold. Until then everything was basically working.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:03 - Oct 2 with 1340 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Ball gives the ball away a lot
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:04 - Oct 2 with 1321 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Pissing down before the second half starts
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:05 - Oct 2 with 1282 viewsRangersw12

We're the better team and we should be winning

Some OTT comments on here
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:05 - Oct 2 with 1279 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Really hoping we can grab a goal in the first 15 minutes and walk away with a W, but I'm sure that'll be easier said than done.

CB change for PNE to start the second half. No changes for Rangers.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 16:06]
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:07 - Oct 2 with 1234 viewsBklynRanger

Or we could do that
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:07 - Oct 2 with 1233 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Not good
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:07 - Oct 2 with 1206 viewsQPRSteve

I don't believe this. Have they got the evil eye us?
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:08 - Oct 2 with 1190 viewsMick_S

Another ball over the top.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:08 - Oct 2 with 1173 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Crap defending all around
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:08 - Oct 2 with 1167 viewsstrikerace

What the hell happened to our defending?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024