Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread 16:01 - Sep 30 with 29720 viewsMyke

Apologies for early thread, but a lot on for the weekend . I think Saturday will be a case of just checking my phone for updates. Anyway, I'm going for us to make it six points out of six, with a narrow, hard-fought 2-1 victory. Willock and Chaz.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:08 - Oct 2 with 2695 viewsEmpireStateRanger

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:05 - Oct 2 by EmpireStateRanger

Really hoping we can grab a goal in the first 15 minutes and walk away with a W, but I'm sure that'll be easier said than done.

CB change for PNE to start the second half. No changes for Rangers.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 16:06]

By "we" I meant QPR, not Preston.

That's awful.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:09 - Oct 2 with 2638 viewsderbyhoop

Fck, fck, fck

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:09 - Oct 2 with 2608 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Preston getting an earlier start with their BS.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:09 - Oct 2 with 2605 views08olesen

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:08 - Oct 2 by strikerace

What the hell happened to our defending?

No de Vijs?

Poll: Who will the other play off

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:09 - Oct 2 with 2591 viewsstainrods_elbow

Knife through butter. So, so easy. 1-2. Bell-ends and bollocks.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:10 - Oct 2 with 2594 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Now the time wasting and diving starts
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:10 - Oct 2 with 2591 viewsQPRSteve

Sounds like Nick London is losing plot
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:11 - Oct 2 with 2448 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Stefan Johansen off the pace big time
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:12 - Oct 2 with 2446 viewsEmpireStateRanger

This is going to be an excruciating 40+ minutes.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:12 - Oct 2 with 2418 viewsVancouverHoop

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:10 - Oct 2 by QPRSteve

Sounds like Nick London is losing plot

I don't blame him. This is really hard to watch.
Preston on 16:17 - Oct 2 with 2113 viewssuperhoopdownunder

They are very limited but they get the most out of their limited resources.
It is terrible to watch a bit like Wimbledon in the 80's and 90's
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:19 - Oct 2 with 1984 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Is Odubajo incapable of staying wide? I feel like he cuts in every time he receives the ball.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:20 - Oct 2 with 1918 viewssuperhoopdownunder

They are a bunch of cheating bastards - part of their 'culture'

Need to take Gray off for Austin and bring Uncle on for Moses
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:23 - Oct 2 with 1771 viewsVancouverHoop

Yeah I think Charlie could deal with the carnival in their box better than Gray.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:23 - Oct 2 with 1770 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Ref is biased for Preston - he is very weak
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:23 - Oct 2 with 1720 viewsstainrods_elbow

Our defending really is at sixes and sevens today. And no one creating anything.

It's niggly, borderline nasty, and I foresee a red card, with us being done on the counter again for 1-3. Hope I'm wrong on all counts.

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:24 - Oct 2 with 1671 viewsjohncharles

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:20 - Oct 2 by superhoopdownunder

They are a bunch of cheating bastards - part of their 'culture'

Need to take Gray off for Austin and bring Uncle on for Moses

That was supposed to be an UP arrow 😨

Strong and stable my arse.

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:26 - Oct 2 with 1606 viewskropotkin41

They always do this to us. I mean, you'd think we'd be prepared for it some how by now..... but giving away two soft goals against the run of play doesn't really help.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:26 - Oct 2 with 1569 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Losing the midfield battle
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:27 - Oct 2 with 1491 viewsQPRSteve

I'd take Ball off for Amos
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:28 - Oct 2 with 1474 viewsstainrods_elbow

Warburton needs to change it, as nothing is working right now. I'd sub off Moses for Uncle, Gray for Austin, and the ref for anyone.

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:28 - Oct 2 with 1447 viewsVancouverHoop

We can complain about Preston's playing "style," and the ref's softness all we want. But we played ourselves into this state. We were comfortably in control but got way too too complacent.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:29 - Oct 2 with 1401 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Come on Rangers !!!!
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:30 - Oct 2 with 1281 viewskropotkin41

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:28 - Oct 2 by VancouverHoop

We can complain about Preston's playing "style," and the ref's softness all we want. But we played ourselves into this state. We were comfortably in control but got way too too complacent.

It's been pretty depressing how we've thrown away that early season momentum. It would have been easier in a way if we'd been played off the park, instead of which we've just looked naive and soft at the back.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:30 - Oct 2 with 1270 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Dykes scored but it was flagged as off side
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024