Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread 16:01 - Sep 30 with 29798 viewsMyke

Apologies for early thread, but a lot on for the weekend . I think Saturday will be a case of just checking my phone for updates. Anyway, I'm going for us to make it six points out of six, with a narrow, hard-fought 2-1 victory. Willock and Chaz.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:56 - Oct 2 with 2011 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Dykes has been great today.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:56 - Oct 2 with 1969 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Big win QPR
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:56 - Oct 2 with 1947 viewsMick_S

FT

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:56 - Oct 2 with 1931 viewsVancouverHoop

FT Phew!
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:57 - Oct 2 with 1889 viewskropotkin41

Yes!!! U Beautiful RRRRRs!

Bloody hate the way Preston play football.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:57 - Oct 2 with 1874 viewsEmpireStateRanger

FT.

I need a shower. Or a beer. Or both.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:57 - Oct 2 with 1862 viewsQPRSteve

Another rollercoaster of a game.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:57 - Oct 2 with 1826 viewsParkRoyalR

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:56 - Oct 2 by EmpireStateRanger

Dykes has been great today.

Gazza will love Dykes putting his head on the floor to create that 3rd, proper bottle!
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:58 - Oct 2 with 1813 viewsDorse

YEEESSS! All the Preston fans I work with are going to get pelters on Monday. Muahahahahaha...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:58 - Oct 2 with 1803 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Stressful but pockets of brilliance
Love you all and QPR
Come on You R's
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:58 - Oct 2 with 1791 viewsRangersw12

Massive result

Yeah we can defend better bla bla but it's great to watch and it's entertaining

I'm getting on it

You R'sssss
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:58 - Oct 2 with 1786 viewskropotkin41

"Preston can skulk off"

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:58 - Oct 2 with 1768 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Blackburn loses. Huddersfield draws. Up to sixth for us.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:00 - Oct 2 with 1702 viewsQPRSteve

Back up to sixth
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:00 - Oct 2 with 1702 viewsjohncharles

Thank you God. And Dorse and Mrs Brown's boys

Strong and stable my arse.

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:00 - Oct 2 with 1688 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Glad I stayed up - 3am here - big win - get another Peroni
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:01 - Oct 2 with 1670 viewsWren67

2 wins 6 points 6th place b4 the break... urrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssss
Great great win.
We never give up,
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:01 - Oct 2 with 1650 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Join in

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:02 - Oct 2 with 1632 viewsGaryT

Tonight's gonna be a good night, too bloody right!

Would love to see Dykes header from a different angle, would have been his goal of the season.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:02 - Oct 2 with 1631 viewsMick_S

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:58 - Oct 2 by Dorse

YEEESSS! All the Preston fans I work with are going to get pelters on Monday. Muahahahahaha...

Mrs Brown-Tastic. Take a towel in so they can wipe their balls.

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:02 - Oct 2 with 1620 viewswood_hoop

I vote pass of the season .......to Dykes
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:03 - Oct 2 with 1572 viewsR_from_afar

The tenacity and determination of this team 👏

COYRSSSSS

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:03 - Oct 2 with 1569 viewsCiderwithRsie

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:58 - Oct 2 by Dorse

Make sure you draw out the conversation with lots of umms and aahs and maybe a Ronnie Corbett style diversion before you deliver the punchline, that way you can say "Ooh, tme's up, must get back to work" before they have a chance to come back at you.

If they do manage to get in a reply you can always hurl yourself to the floor and roll around in fake agony until they give up.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:04 - Oct 2 with 1563 viewsdistortR

alas poor Tibbs.

Tactically spot on by us today.

got our eye in, scored, let them get a couple and run the clock down, and then scored a couple late on.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:04 - Oct 2 with 1551 viewsMick_S

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 17:02 - Oct 2 by wood_hoop

I vote pass of the season .......to Dykes

Sounded like a half volley header. Good man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024