Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread 16:01 - Sep 30 with 29705 viewsMyke

Apologies for early thread, but a lot on for the weekend . I think Saturday will be a case of just checking my phone for updates. Anyway, I'm going for us to make it six points out of six, with a narrow, hard-fought 2-1 victory. Willock and Chaz.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:31 - Oct 2 with 2329 viewsEmpireStateRanger

No replay on the Dykes goal.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 16:31]
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:32 - Oct 2 with 2318 viewsR_from_afar

Dunne!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:32 - Oct 2 with 2293 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Okay there we go!
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:32 - Oct 2 with 2280 viewsCamberleyR

Dunne!!!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:32 - Oct 2 with 2280 viewsVancouverHoop

Dunne dunnit!
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:32 - Oct 2 with 2268 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Jimmy Dunne has equalised
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:33 - Oct 2 with 2209 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Austin on for Gray

Amos on for Johansen
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:33 - Oct 2 with 2157 viewsEmpireStateRanger

This prick Maguire has gone down at least a half dozen times.
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:33 - Oct 2 with 2130 viewskropotkin41

Okay, now I'm not sure whether I'm more concerned that we win, or just make sure we don't do anything else stupid at the back. Come on U RRRRs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:33 - Oct 2 with 2127 viewsqprphil

Get in, now make my day.........................
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:34 - Oct 2 with 2086 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Slow stream down under - I get notifications before the goals
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:35 - Oct 2 with 2042 viewsR_from_afar

Chair!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:35 - Oct 2 with 2014 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Crowd have lifted
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:35 - Oct 2 with 1987 viewsEmpireStateRanger

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:33 - Oct 2 by kropotkin41

Okay, now I'm not sure whether I'm more concerned that we win, or just make sure we don't do anything else stupid at the back. Come on U RRRRs!

LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Was in the middle of quote-tweeting saying I have the same worry and then Chair scores!
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 16:36]
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:35 - Oct 2 with 1957 viewsVancouverHoop

Oh my easy Chair!!!!!!
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:36 - Oct 2 with 1939 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Chair - love it - place has erupted
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:36 - Oct 2 with 1924 viewskropotkin41

HOOOOOOPSA!!!!!

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:36 - Oct 2 with 1873 viewsQPRSteve

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:34 - Oct 2 by superhoopdownunder

Slow stream down under - I get notifications before the goals

My comms seem well behind this thread!
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:37 - Oct 2 with 1840 viewsVancouverHoop

Dyke's header while lying down will be replayed forever.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:37 - Oct 2 with 1840 viewsEmpireStateRanger

No. Mistakes. At. The. Back.
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:37 - Oct 2 with 1818 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Great and brave header by Dykes in lead up to the goal
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:37 - Oct 2 with 1783 viewsDorse

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:37 - Oct 2 by EmpireStateRanger

No. Mistakes. At. The. Back.

Lord, we beseech Thee.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:39 - Oct 2 with 1701 viewskropotkin41

The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:37 - Oct 2 by Dorse

Lord, we beseech Thee.

A sacrifice to the Old Gods perhaps?

Preston on 16:40 - Oct 2 with 1621 viewsCiderwithRsie

Preston on 16:17 - Oct 2 by superhoopdownunder

They are very limited but they get the most out of their limited resources.
It is terrible to watch a bit like Wimbledon in the 80's and 90's

They're the anti-QPR

We are fantastic to watch with potential to be much better but keep undermining ourselves. Great come-back so far, for God's sake hang on now Rs
The 'Two days early, very busy weekend', Preston match thread on 16:40 - Oct 2 with 1603 viewsdezzar

Love this team come on Rangers win this dont mess this one up , beat these arseoles
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024