Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A nod to Charlie 17:52 - Oct 2 with 2875 viewsVancouverHoop

He wasn't on long, and didn't do a lot, but he made a difference. We tend to forget how young Willock, Chair and Dykes are. Having an old head like Austin come on to settle things down, and see out the game is very important. Nicely done Chas..
A nod to Charlie on 17:55 - Oct 2 with 2837 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Love Charlie Austin. He did what was required to help us win. He is a winner.
A nod to Charlie on 18:01 - Oct 2 with 2783 viewsplasmahoop

He also had a bit of mouth. The team allowed Preston to referee the game a bit. He put a stop to it
A nod to Charlie on 18:05 - Oct 2 with 2751 viewsqpr_1968

A nod to Charlie on 18:01 - Oct 2 by plasmahoop

He also had a bit of mouth. The team allowed Preston to referee the game a bit. He put a stop to it

he certainly did

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

A nod to Charlie on 18:07 - Oct 2 with 2726 viewsmcqpr10

He really did make a difference. Was willing to give it back to some of the Preston ringleaders. Has that niggle that is sometimes needed to get over the line
A nod to Charlie on 18:27 - Oct 2 with 2581 viewsted_hendrix

He can defend when required too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

A nod to Charlie on 18:39 - Oct 2 with 2521 viewsSK_hoops

Did a couple of really good passes.
A nod to Charlie on 19:32 - Oct 2 with 2354 viewsLowerloftLad

Charlie was unlucky not to score the third, outshithoused Preston players that was for sure.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

A nod to Charlie on 20:28 - Oct 2 with 2158 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Hmmm. I agree that Charlie gives the team an edge but overall he's still under-performing for me and needs to improve if QPR are to challenge this season. He should've scored the third and will have been relieved to see Chair knock in the loose ball.
Login to get fewer ads

A nod to Charlie on 20:47 - Oct 2 with 2098 viewsLazyFan

He played a great tactical game, would have scored apart from a great save by their keeper, which then via Dykes led to Chairs goal.

But his all-around play was very good. He was much better than Gray who was just not in the game for me. I know we did not play to Gray's strengths of over the top balls like they did to us, but PNE will hang back and if he cannot influence the game when a team defends deep against us, then Gray is not going to be useful against those teams.

zzzzzzzzzz

A nod to Charlie on 22:48 - Oct 2 with 1932 viewsted_hendrix

CA sent a good luck message to his old club Hungerford Town this morning for their FA cup game 3rd qualifying round against Cirencester Town, Hungerford won 3-2 with 10 men.

Good Man Charlie.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

A nod to Charlie on 23:55 - Oct 2 with 1749 viewsNortholt_Rs

Subs changed the game today. Great result..….ground was bouncing at the end. COYRs!!!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2021 9:37]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

A nod to Charlie on 09:12 - Oct 3 with 1506 viewsrobith

Totally get that he isn't hitting the heights performance wise yet, but that was a real leader's show from him. Especially enjoyed him repeatedly winning free kicks in the corner, and covering at CB when Dickie got caught up field
A nod to Charlie on 09:27 - Oct 3 with 1459 viewsbosh67

Charlie represents everything that is going right about this club. A player who has fallen in love with us, along with his family and friends to become Mr QPR. We are extremely lucky to have a player of this calibre at the club.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A nod to Charlie on 09:34 - Oct 3 with 1435 viewsPaddyhoops

Thought he was superb when he came on.
We were far too predictable with Gray up front.
Changed the game!
A nod to Charlie on 14:29 - Oct 3 with 1217 viewseastside_r

A nod to Charlie on 18:07 - Oct 2 by mcqpr10

He really did make a difference. Was willing to give it back to some of the Preston ringleaders. Has that niggle that is sometimes needed to get over the line

Absolutely this. Up until he came on QPR’s set of nice boys somewhat struggling against the masters of the dark arts.

With CA on Preston knew they would see something different and it set them back. He changed the game. Another shrewd substitution - without sounding like a broken record, MW a massive improvement on this since this time last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024