Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie 10:24 - Oct 20 with 6336 viewsBklynRanger

I had a good non-sexual stare at him last night from about 15 feet, and I'm not actually sure he is as porked up as I previously thought. Obviously he's no spring chicken.

I'm more wondering if he's still just a bit out of sorts mentally. It looked like Blackburn had a theory that he might be easy to get at - that cuff to the head he got was ridiculous not to have drawn a card - the fcuking lino was right there. Anyway.
Charlie on 15:54 - Oct 20 with 4405 viewsWokingR

You sure it was non sexual ?
Nobody could blame you if it was just a little bit.
Charlie on 15:59 - Oct 20 with 4372 viewsDiscodroids

'non sexual stare'. I get that every night from my Mrs jo when i go up to bed .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Charlie on 16:01 - Oct 20 with 4368 viewsBklynRanger

Charlie on 15:54 - Oct 20 by WokingR

It was...80, 90 percent non-sexual. At least.

I forgot there was an existing thread when I put this up tbh but thought it was worth 'weighing in' on...
Charlie on 16:15 - Oct 20 with 4312 viewsHarbour

Charlie and Andre were having a very animated discussion during warm up before the second half. Looked from upper loft as if was getting a bit heated.
Charlie on 16:57 - Oct 20 with 4189 viewsDiscodroids

... now if it was akos busaky you were talking about...The blokes more beautiful than the opening couple of bars on Samuel Barbers, ' Adagio for strings'.

I would defo give akos the old vic reeves knee rubbing stare.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 17:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Charlie on 17:48 - Oct 20 with 3996 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Charlie on 15:54 - Oct 20 by WokingR

Bring back Sexy Fridays mate.
We can all do a sexy stare then
Charlie on 17:57 - Oct 20 with 3960 viewsLunarJetman

“I promise you it was a non sexual stare your honour…”
Charlie on 18:56 - Oct 20 with 3838 viewsted_hendrix

Charlie on 16:01 - Oct 20 by BklynRanger

I forgot there was an existing thread when I put this up tbh but thought it was worth 'weighing in' on...

I think living in NYC for so long has caught up with you Bklyn, did you have a therapist when you were over there in the huge apple?
All Americans have a therapist.
Man up time mate I reckon you need help, **It was...80, 90 percent non-sexual.**

That figure Is to low--get help.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie on 19:41 - Oct 20 with 3714 viewsBklynRanger

Charlie on 18:56 - Oct 20 by ted_hendrix

I think living in NYC for so long has caught up with you Bklyn, did you have a therapist when you were over there in the huge apple?
All Americans have a therapist.
Man up time mate I reckon you need help, **It was...80, 90 percent non-sexual.**

That figure Is to low--get help.

I didn't have a therapist but I sort of was a therapist Ted. So physician heal thyself and all that. 80-90% is good anyway - basically industry standard for a fully certified 'hetro' according to the info I have here in front of me.
Charlie on 20:08 - Oct 20 with 3638 viewsDorse

'Non-Sexual Stare' has entered the pantheon of LFW idioms alongside Get In The Fcuking Sea and, of course, Bummed In The Gob.

We salute you and your steely gaze.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Charlie on 21:20 - Oct 20 with 3486 viewsPunteR

Charlie on 19:41 - Oct 20 by BklynRanger

I didn't have a therapist but I sort of was a therapist Ted. So physician heal thyself and all that. 80-90% is good anyway - basically industry standard for a fully certified 'hetro' according to the info I have here in front of me.

10 percent of the time it works... every time.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Charlie on 21:26 - Oct 20 with 3458 viewsMick_S

Charlie on 20:08 - Oct 20 by Dorse

'Non-Sexual Stare' has entered the pantheon of LFW idioms alongside Get In The Fcuking Sea and, of course, Bummed In The Gob.

We salute you and your steely gaze.

I’m looking forward to Clive getting all three into a match report.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Charlie on 21:35 - Oct 20 with 3412 viewsPunteR

Charlie on 21:20 - Oct 20 by PunteR

10 percent of the time it works... every time.

Talking of 10% gayness.. I remember a funny story on here( can't remember which poster..( you know who you are..lol)involving his wife wearing a QPR shirt while making love just to spice things up a bit but he couldn't get the image out of his head of Gary Waddock. Im assuming his wife was ginger. I don't think he said whether he enjoyed it or not either.. lol
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 21:50]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Charlie on 21:36 - Oct 20 with 3407 viewsGloryHunter

Charlie on 16:15 - Oct 20 by Harbour

Charlie and Andre were having a very animated discussion during warm up before the second half. Looked from upper loft as if was getting a bit heated.

During the second half warm up, Charlie and Andre seemed to be discussing the game, and coaching the players from the touchline. Andre called Willock over for an earful, and Charlie was trying to direct the throw-ins. Both good experienced pros, wanting their team to win even though they weren't on the pitch.
Charlie on 22:12 - Oct 20 with 3332 viewsstrikerace

So a friend of mine knows a girl, who has a sister, who knows Austin's wife. Turns out he saw your intense stare and was quite shaken by it.
Charlie on 22:14 - Oct 20 with 3320 viewsDiscodroids

Charlie on 21:35 - Oct 20 by PunteR

Talking of 10% gayness.. I remember a funny story on here( can't remember which poster..( you know who you are..lol)involving his wife wearing a QPR shirt while making love just to spice things up a bit but he couldn't get the image out of his head of Gary Waddock. Im assuming his wife was ginger. I don't think he said whether he enjoyed it or not either.. lol
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 21:50]

he had lovely thick hair though jody. ginger or not. Proper john foxx wedge.

Charlie on 22:17 - Oct 20 with 3284 viewsdistortR

Charlie on 16:01 - Oct 20 by BklynRanger

The "Footballers you fancy but probably shouldn't" thread?
Charlie on 22:18 - Oct 20 with 3280 viewstoboboly

I often catch myself throwing a frightfully sexual stare at a number of ours quite often. I am in tue upper loft though so is presumably allowed?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Charlie on 22:37 - Oct 20 with 3211 viewsted_hendrix

Charlie on 19:41 - Oct 20 by BklynRanger

You are definitely intellectual Higginbottom a wise Man you have academically projected yourself to a high standard.
With that in mind can you suggest a quick cure for a corn? I've got one on the little toe of my right hoof and it's a vicious little bastard that's preventing me from wearing my hobnail boots.
Went to a chiropodist a couple of years ago and she cut one out with a scalpel whilst I was screaming like a little suckling pig, not going back there.

Mum said it is rude to stare by the way.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Charlie on 23:10 - Oct 20 with 3136 viewslondonscottish

Charlie on 22:14 - Oct 20 by Discodroids

he had lovely thick hair though jody. ginger or not. Proper john foxx wedge.

Ginger? Long?

Call Metallica - his non-sexual stare thread is here!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Charlie on 00:05 - Oct 21 with 3070 viewsjohncharles

No such thing as a Non Sexual stare on the Tube. Eye contact is sexual assault

Strong and stable my arse.

Charlie on 02:43 - Oct 21 with 3004 viewsFredManRave

Good thread. Irreverant and thought provoking.

Fwiw, I've had many a sexual look at Charlie and then afterwards it was Charlies fault there was no sex. Oh, the irony.

Apologies in advance...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Charlie on 05:57 - Oct 21 with 2953 viewsMick_S

Charlie on 22:37 - Oct 20 by ted_hendrix

You are definitely intellectual Higginbottom a wise Man you have academically projected yourself to a high standard.
With that in mind can you suggest a quick cure for a corn? I've got one on the little toe of my right hoof and it's a vicious little bastard that's preventing me from wearing my hobnail boots.
Went to a chiropodist a couple of years ago and she cut one out with a scalpel whilst I was screaming like a little suckling pig, not going back there.

Mum said it is rude to stare by the way.

Banana skin gets rid of warts, Ted, so may work on a corn. You need to put the furry white bit on the offending piece and hold it down with a Band Aid plaster. A few days should do it.

Writing with a biro on the yellow side of the banana (unpeeled) is surprisingly satisfying.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Charlie on 06:38 - Oct 21 with 2935 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Hey Brooklyn, ‘ow you doin’?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Charlie on 08:09 - Oct 21 with 2857 viewsWokingR

Charlie on 22:17 - Oct 20 by distortR

The "Footballers you fancy but probably shouldn't" thread?

There would be absolutely no point at all in doing this as we already know the outcome.
Clive would rig it and Ale Faurlin would win.
We know all about those dry leg humping dreams
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 8:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024