Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Floodlights 10:14 - Oct 21 with 11726 viewssuperhoopdownunder

What is going on - parts of the ground appear to be in the dark.

I heard Lee Hoos mention there was some problem recently.

In the ground does it appear light enough to play?

It looks terrible on television (for us fans overseas)

I would have thought getting this fixed would be a priority
Floodlights on 23:34 - Nov 24 with 2009 viewsA40Bosh

Floodlights on 22:23 - Nov 24 by Malintabuk

It seems to be areas. The centre of the pitch looks much better than the goal ends

Is that from watching on a stream or in the stadium?
Have to say from back row of SAR whole pitch was perfect brightness Friday and again tonight.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Floodlights on 23:51 - Nov 24 with 1914 viewsE17hoop

Floodlights on 23:34 - Nov 24 by A40Bosh

Is that from watching on a stream or in the stadium?
Have to say from back row of SAR whole pitch was perfect brightness Friday and again tonight.

This was tonight:
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 23:51]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: How has this season been?

Floodlights on 23:52 - Nov 24 with 1905 viewsAntti_Heinola

it's much brighter than it was, you can see more lamps are working. Seems fine now.

Bare bones.

Floodlights on 00:03 - Nov 25 with 1878 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Floodlights on 23:52 - Nov 24 by Antti_Heinola

it's much brighter than it was, you can see more lamps are working. Seems fine now.

Same. Looks fine to me.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Floodlights on 00:12 - Nov 25 with 1853 viewsterryb

I definitely thought it looked brighter tonight (from the back row of the upper loft).

I still lost sight of the assistant referee at the far end, but all the pitch was clear enough to see.
Floodlights on 00:18 - Nov 25 with 1838 viewsLythamR

Watched it on the telly tonight and it did seem that the light was a bit more evenly spread
Floodlights on 05:01 - Nov 25 with 1648 viewssevenhoop

Floodlights on 15:18 - Oct 26 by LongsufferingR

I don't buy this. They say we're achieving 1454 lumens but I only counted 1378 at the last match. Something very fishy going on here.

Floodlights on 05:57 - Nov 25 with 1589 viewsMalintabuk

We were in F section of SA stand last night and looking towards the school end in the 2nd half where Huddersfield were in a dark strip I had trouble picking out players, I thought it may be my old eyes, but I asked my younger nephew and he also said he was struggling
Login to get fewer ads

Floodlights on 07:38 - Nov 25 with 1505 viewsthemodfather

i don't care what the club says, we are in a tv dominated sport and watching on tv the game is DARK. it is not a clear picture and if sly gets complaints maybe they don't come qpr too often? at the ground the lights may be ok, but from home at tv is is pi55 poor.
Floodlights on 09:06 - Nov 25 with 1448 viewsTheChef

Floodlights on 07:38 - Nov 25 by themodfather

i don't care what the club says, we are in a tv dominated sport and watching on tv the game is DARK. it is not a clear picture and if sly gets complaints maybe they don't come qpr too often? at the ground the lights may be ok, but from home at tv is is pi55 poor.

Just up the brightness on your TV set. Job done!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Floodlights on 09:09 - Nov 25 with 1434 viewsdaveB

it's fine in the stadium
Floodlights on 09:34 - Nov 25 with 1373 viewsSonofpugwash

Ahhhhhh yes....light isn't what it used to be.Why I remember in the sixties etc,mumble sniff...

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Floodlights on 14:32 - Nov 25 with 1260 viewsfrancisbowles

Floodlights on 05:57 - Nov 25 by Malintabuk

We were in F section of SA stand last night and looking towards the school end in the 2nd half where Huddersfield were in a dark strip I had trouble picking out players, I thought it may be my old eyes, but I asked my younger nephew and he also said he was struggling

I sit in F block row R and I haven't noticed a problem. Didn't really see an issue on the very brief Quest highlights either.
Floodlights on 15:11 - Nov 25 with 1201 viewsRangersDave

Floodlights on 14:32 - Nov 25 by francisbowles

I sit in F block row R and I haven't noticed a problem. Didn't really see an issue on the very brief Quest highlights either.

I think the problem is that it is dark, but your eyes adjust naturally to it.

I believe we are lucky to escape anything from the EFL over how unfit the lighting is for purpose.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Floodlights on 15:33 - Nov 25 with 1157 viewsHarbour

I was in F block row D last night and thought the lighting was much better did not notice shadows the overall view seemed much better….just need to sort the sound system out now…
Floodlights on 15:37 - Nov 25 with 1146 viewsQPR_John

Floodlights on 15:11 - Nov 25 by RangersDave

I think the problem is that it is dark, but your eyes adjust naturally to it.

I believe we are lucky to escape anything from the EFL over how unfit the lighting is for purpose.

If the FL thought the lighting was not up to standard do you really thing they would take no action. We are not lucky the FL have taken no action as there is no action to take
Floodlights on 16:25 - Nov 25 with 1110 viewsPinnerPaul

This thread must be rather comforting for some - no matter how well the team is doing, we can always return here for a whine and a moan!
Floodlights on 23:42 - Nov 27 with 840 viewsLoftgirl

Are you Rangers in disguise?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/16870653/peterborough-barnsley-lights-championshi
[Post edited 27 Nov 2021 23:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024