Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best looking Rangers Boy 15:17 - Oct 22 with 3880 viewsnumptydumpty

As seen in another thread ie non sexual admiration of monsieur Austin and his not so expanding physique.

Personally if I was of a particular persuasion or a young lady about town, current team has to be the down under jock, Mr dykes himself.

From years ago Sir Les, very well respected by Mr Gascoigne of old, would be a contender and obviously the legend that was Colin Clarke, rarely mentioned but ooh the girls did swoon. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its clearly Friday afternoon and completely lost my s**t

Answers on a postcard and you could be the proud owner of a crackerjack pencil !!!

But being real, the looks and charisma charms of Iain Dowie, will always live long into the dark nights naturellement 😆😆😆😆

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:27 - Oct 22 with 2496 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

My missus had a thing for Rob Green. Then last season said she went off him after he lost a lot of weight. Turned out she was talking about Joe Lumley.

Always found that Gazza anecdote about Sir Les a bit dodgy to be honest.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 15:28]
Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:39 - Oct 22 with 2433 viewsMrSheen

Grrrrrrrrrrr, easy tiger.

Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:42 - Oct 22 with 2424 viewsAntti_Heinola

An ex of mine was extremely taken with Tricky Trev in the 90s.
She came to a few games purely just to see him. We were going home after one game, and me and my dad were chatting about the game and then from nowhere she jst suddenly murmured 'Trevor Sinclair was wearing white pants.' To be fair to her he was a stunner.

Barbet's a sexy Frenchman isn't he? I always thoguht Darnell was very handsome. Ale was a real looker. Wayne Routledge, of course, has eyes that could met a freakin iceberg.

Bare bones.

Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:42 - Oct 22 with 2420 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:39 - Oct 22 by MrSheen

Grrrrrrrrrrr, easy tiger.

He looks like a Gattaca version of David Icke.
Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:42 - Oct 22 with 2421 viewsNorthernr

Ale Faurlin. The end.

So gorgeous he had to tattoo his mum and dad's face onto his tits just to get himself down to a 9/10 and give everybody else a chance.
Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:46 - Oct 22 with 2396 viewsMrSheen

Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:42 - Oct 22 by Antti_Heinola

She came to a few games purely just to see him. We were going home after one game, and me and my dad were chatting about the game and then from nowhere she jst suddenly murmured 'Trevor Sinclair was wearing white pants.' To be fair to her he was a stunner.

Barbet's a sexy Frenchman isn't he? I always thoguht Darnell was very handsome. Ale was a real looker. Wayne Routledge, of course, has eyes that could met a freakin iceberg.

If you were picking a boy band rather than a football team, Steve Slade would be in the mix.
Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:46 - Oct 22 with 2394 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:42 - Oct 22 by Northernr

Ale Faurlin. The end.

So gorgeous he had to tattoo his mum and dad's face onto his tits just to get himself down to a 9/10 and give everybody else a chance.

Those cheekbones...
Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:48 - Oct 22 with 2377 viewsnumptydumpty

Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:42 - Oct 22 by Antti_Heinola

Was invited into players lounge as mate my dad's was friends with Simon Barker, was only couple years older than Trevor Sinclair but even at our advanced ages , mid 20s at the time, Sinclair looked like he had bunked off double geography..

Not been often to games with ex partners and probably one of the last times I braved this so called trying to impress the Mrs, was fatefully curtailed after her intense appreciation of our complex pre match warm ups, she proclaimed, "aren't their shorts incredibly silky !!!!

A comment not often heard in the South Africa Road Stand.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 15:50]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:58 - Oct 22 with 2342 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I have always thought Simon Stainrod was the main man - he had huge confidence , a swagger and sexy skills. Also was a hard bastard.
Best looking Rangers Boy on 15:59 - Oct 22 with 2333 viewsMrSheen

Bit blurry, but yeah Baby!

Best looking Rangers Boy on 16:02 - Oct 22 with 2319 viewsconnell10

Stan and his lovely blue eyes ....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Best looking Rangers Boy on 16:06 - Oct 22 with 2305 viewsflynnbo

A female colleague of mine found Terry Fenwick very attractive back in the day. Stevie Wicks was quite dashing.
Best looking Rangers Boy on 16:12 - Oct 22 with 2289 viewsBlackCrowe

My 17 year old daughter had this discussion on the way home on Tuesday. Lyndon and Sam McCullum gets her vote.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Best looking Rangers Boy on 16:14 - Oct 22 with 2283 viewsDorse

Nobody going for Ian Holloway then?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Best looking Rangers Boy on 16:19 - Oct 22 with 2274 viewsqueensparker

Joe Lumley was quite the topic of conversation among the gaggle of teenage girls near us a couple of years back
Best looking Rangers Boy on 16:40 - Oct 22 with 2239 viewsthemodfather

ni ian dowie? sod this i am going back to the good looking 60 year old women thread!! there....
Best looking Rangers Boy on 17:59 - Oct 22 with 2142 viewsR_from_afar

Good looking in the classical Italian style?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Best looking Rangers Boy on 18:08 - Oct 22 with 2127 viewsBoston

Only one Rangers player dated a Miss World.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Best looking Rangers Boy on 18:13 - Oct 22 with 2118 viewsR_from_afar

Best looking Rangers Boy on 18:08 - Oct 22 by Boston

Only one Rangers player dated a Miss World.

Was it Jeff?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Best looking Rangers Boy on 18:48 - Oct 22 with 2059 viewssuperhoopdownunder

My hero

Best looking Rangers Boy on 18:59 - Oct 22 with 2048 viewscolinallcars

Yes, Ian Dowie for me. Perhaps in a little off-the-shoulder crepe de chine number in blue and white hoops.
Best looking Rangers Boy on 19:11 - Oct 22 with 2024 viewsted_hendrix

Back in 1994 one of the Women serving in the club shop said to me "your the gorgeous Andy Impey aren't you?" I naturally said yes.
So It's Andy Impey for me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Best looking Rangers Boy on 19:15 - Oct 22 with 2012 viewskensalriser

I think Illy's a bit of a dish.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Best looking Rangers Boy on 19:16 - Oct 22 with 2008 viewskensalriser

Best looking Rangers Boy on 19:11 - Oct 22 by ted_hendrix

Back in 1994 one of the Women serving in the club shop said to me "your the gorgeous Andy Impey aren't you?" I naturally said yes.
So It's Andy Impey for me.

You've got some neck.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Best looking Rangers Boy on 19:19 - Oct 22 with 2004 viewsNorthernr

Best looking Rangers Boy on 19:15 - Oct 22 by kensalriser

I think Illy's a bit of a dish.

Longer haired, swept fringe Illy maybe...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024