Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN 03:33 - Oct 23 with 27239 viewsFredManRave

I'm convinced there'll be a result in this game. Could go either way though.

Rangers to win 2 -1.

Enjoy!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 3:40]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:53 - Oct 23 with 2559 viewsPinnerPaul

Down to 7th and Middlesboro now 6th!
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:54 - Oct 23 with 2538 viewsStanisgod

Sorry but were 8th 9th at best this season, the defence is killing us.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:54 - Oct 23 with 2532 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Abysmal performance today. We're not good enough to leave our best player on the bench and our defence is tragic. Can we get Bonne back please?
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:54 - Oct 23 with 2527 viewsderbyhoop

Every time they break, it's at pace. We look v slow. Everywhere.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:55 - Oct 23 with 2449 viewskropotkin41

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:53 - Oct 23 by PinnerPaul

Down to 7th and Middlesboro now 6th!

I honestly think that the amount of goals we ship we're going to have to be happy with midtable in the end unless Warbs sorts it out somehow.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:55 - Oct 23 with 2406 viewsFredManRave

Gutted. Don't actually agree that we deserve to lose. Think a draw would have been a fair result over the 90 minutes and number of chances. Undoubtedly we've been really sloppy in the last 15 minutes.

I've got the Power.

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:56 - Oct 23 with 2301 viewsCiderwithRsie

Much as I love this team and style of play, the number of games thrown away from winnable positions must be rivalling the number we've won from being behind.

I don't think it's about the style of play either, it's just brainlessness.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:56 - Oct 23 with 2254 viewsVancouverHoop

THat looked like a pen
Login to get fewer ads

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:56 - Oct 23 with 2216 viewsPinnerPaul

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:55 - Oct 23 by FredManRave

Gutted. Don't actually agree that we deserve to lose. Think a draw would have been a fair result over the 90 minutes and number of chances. Undoubtedly we've been really sloppy in the last 15 minutes.

Didn't see it but BBC have it 12 shots each - they had 5, we had 6 on target.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:56 - Oct 23 with 2199 viewskensalriser

7 teams on 21 now including quite a few we'd like to think we're better than, but sadly we're not.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:57 - Oct 23 with 2065 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:53 - Oct 23 by kropotkin41

We are literally holed beneath the waterline. We just concede soooooo many goals. We're not going anywhere until we get that sorted.

Once he got behind us it was always going in.Otherwise a tackle from behind is a penalty and red card.Pity Dieng could not keep it out.
All teams know we are venerable through the middle now
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:58 - Oct 23 with 2031 viewsEmpireStateRanger

FT. Gutted.

Maybe I'll stay off updates after this result.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:58 - Oct 23 with 1987 viewsRangersDave

truth is..... you score less goals than the oppo, you lose....simples.

if you score less goals than the oppo, they deserved to win.....simples

but......for those that dare to win against the mighty, all conquering, masters of the game, who defend resolutely, attack at will, and score goals for fun i say this.....

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:59 - Oct 23 with 1942 viewsstrikerace

Worst we have played all season, that last 20 minutes we were terrible. Subs had a negative impact today. Deserved to lose.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:59 - Oct 23 with 1893 viewsPinnerPaul

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:56 - Oct 23 by kensalriser

7 teams on 21 now including quite a few we'd like to think we're better than, but sadly we're not.

We'll see in May I guess.

Disappointing - time to forget about the league for a few days whilst we eye Wembley!

Have a decent evening all, despite the obvious!
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:00 - Oct 23 with 1847 viewsBoston

Unhappy.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:00 - Oct 23 with 1818 viewsAntti_Heinola

Whichever way you dress it, if you're a play-off hopeful then losing at Peterborough is a poor result.
Willock looked absolutely spent in the week, and has started every game this season i think, so I don't have a problem with him taking a rest, but two goals a game against will stop us getting top 6. Really thought we'd sorted the defence last season, but all the old failings have returned. Not just the fault of the back 3/5, it's the whole team.

Bare bones.

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:02 - Oct 23 with 1730 viewscorse

jebus that was sloppy. I tought we had a decent defence when the season started but it seems to be quite crxp.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:03 - Oct 23 with 1708 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:56 - Oct 23 by VancouverHoop

THat looked like a pen

Even on a bad screen and no commentary or replay that looked like a clear penslty.Going off our players reaction its obvious the ref blew that one.
Even earlier I thought there was a pull back on Dykes which looked like a pen too.
Time for VAR in the Championship maybe
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:05 - Oct 23 with 1646 viewsFredManRave

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:56 - Oct 23 by kensalriser

I think it's fair to say that we're better in attack than most and worst at defending than most hence a mid table season looks the most realistic at the moment.

However, if we could just improve our defence...

Anyway, I'll hand over the Match Thread baton to whoever wants.

Not the way we wanted to prepare for the Sunderland game but we just need to get back on the whorse on Tuesday night...

I've got the Power.

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:06 - Oct 23 with 1613 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:05 - Oct 23 by FredManRave

I think it's fair to say that we're better in attack than most and worst at defending than most hence a mid table season looks the most realistic at the moment.

However, if we could just improve our defence...

Anyway, I'll hand over the Match Thread baton to whoever wants.

Not the way we wanted to prepare for the Sunderland game but we just need to get back on the whorse on Tuesday night...

Sunderland lost at home to Charlton too.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:06 - Oct 23 with 1613 viewsTacticalR

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:54 - Oct 23 by derbyhoop

Every time they break, it's at pace. We look v slow. Everywhere.

A lot of our players ran out of steam. We looked physically and mentally tired.

Air hostess clique

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:06 - Oct 23 with 1609 viewsPaddyhoops

Desperately disappointed for travelling support.
None of them particularly good today but slightly worrying when Dom Ball is one of the first names on your team sheet. Baffling.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:06 - Oct 23 with 1608 viewsjoolsyp

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:00 - Oct 23 by Antti_Heinola

Whichever way you dress it, if you're a play-off hopeful then losing at Peterborough is a poor result.
Willock looked absolutely spent in the week, and has started every game this season i think, so I don't have a problem with him taking a rest, but two goals a game against will stop us getting top 6. Really thought we'd sorted the defence last season, but all the old failings have returned. Not just the fault of the back 3/5, it's the whole team.

I think part of the problem is that our back 3 are very pedestrian and teams that run at us with pace like Posh did today will carve us open. Having Sam Field back and fit will help as he will be better able to protect the back 3 but look at Posh's defence today, very pacey.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:10 - Oct 23 with 1530 viewsThe_Beast1976

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 17:02 - Oct 23 by corse

jebus that was sloppy. I tought we had a decent defence when the season started but it seems to be quite crxp.

This is the worst QPR defence I have seen. And I say that as someone who witnessed defences containing Gus Caesar and Karl Ready. It's not the system: just watch the lads at the back for any length of time and you'll see that unfortunately they just don't know how to defend individually or as a unit. So so so many basic errors.

On the upside, we're still 7th and only 4 points off 3rd. Get that defence sorted at some point this season and we're right up there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024