Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne 21:42 - Nov 20 with 15577 viewsLowerloftLad

I don't want to come back to QPR and be third or fourth choice,last season I used to sit around eating Jaffa cakes and getting fat, He may support Ipswich but I think his comment's show me about his attitude.

Get him sold to Ipswich or anyone else in league one who fancy spending 3mill.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 21:43]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Bonne on 11:30 - Nov 23 with 2018 viewscyprusmel

Bonne on 13:32 - Nov 21 by Esox_Lucius

Uncle Albert missed the target with a few of his passes on Friday? Should be enough for a good scapegoating.

Ah, but he did clear one off the line Esox.
Bonne on 11:35 - Nov 23 with 2000 viewsCiderwithRsie

Bonne on 11:14 - Nov 23 by BklynRanger

I know what you're saying but he said the same thing when he went to Ipswich, before Gray came - so at that point he didn't want to be behind Austin and competing with Dykes and Kelman - I think - if memory serves.

He seems like a decent fella - there was a story not too long ago on here about him being very kind to a disabled young person - just a bit on the vocal side as far as where he thinks he should be in our pecking order. But that's probably the way of things these days, and me turning into a dinosaur.

Agree with 90% of that, but a bit of ego in a player is not a bad thing, especially for a striker. Charlie Austin said that when he arrived he told Dykes - who seems a very humble bloke - that he needed to be a bit more selfish and you can see what a difference it made.

When the ball comes to your striker in the box you don't want his subconscious telling him that he's not the best goal-scorer at the club.

Of course the smart thing is to have that without being an a*se about it.
Bonne on 18:20 - Nov 23 with 1817 viewsdistortR

Bonne on 10:21 - Nov 23 by PunteR

With all due respect you must be eating them wrong.

They're not a conventional biscuit or cake.
You can't dunk them in your tea and you don't slice them like a cake. You just shove the whole thing in your mouth.
Healthy energy boosters.

There's no right way to eat them, and the worst thing about john terry is his chocolate oranges.

if i want chocolate i'll have chocolate, and if i want an orange i'l have an orange, and never the twain etc
Bonne on 19:30 - Nov 23 with 1748 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Bonne on 18:20 - Nov 23 by distortR

There's no right way to eat them, and the worst thing about john terry is his chocolate oranges.

if i want chocolate i'll have chocolate, and if i want an orange i'l have an orange, and never the twain etc

Chocolate and orange is a classic culinary combination
Jaffa cakes, along with fig rolls are a stain on our society
Bonne on 19:50 - Nov 23 with 1724 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bonne on 19:30 - Nov 23 by GaryBannisterswedge

Fck those rectangular Pink polystyrene things as well.

Bonne on 20:05 - Nov 23 with 1710 viewsMaggsinho

Warbs wants to know where the Jaffa cakes are.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/we-pay-his-wages-qpr-boss-responds-to-bonne-
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 20:31]
Bonne on 20:34 - Nov 23 with 1675 viewsDorse

Bonne on 19:50 - Nov 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Fck those rectangular Pink polystyrene things as well.

While we're at it, Marmalade can fcuk off an' all. It's just orange jam with delusions of grandeur. Get over yourself. Fcuking Paddington.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bonne on 20:34 - Nov 23 with 1675 viewsted_hendrix

Sainsbury's are currently selling Cadbury's plain chocolate fingers for £1 per box, whereas Waitrose sell them for £1.69 per box.
No point in you blokes going to Sainsbury's in Wantage because I bought all 31 boxes of Cadbury's plain chocolate fingers that they had on their shelves this afternoon.
As I was handing over my £31 the lady at the check out till asked me If I knew that Isaac Newton was appointed Warden of the Royal Mint? I replied yes and cycled home on my
penny-farthing with my reusable carrier bag full of Cadbury's plain chocolate fingers.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Bonne on 20:52 - Nov 23 with 1643 viewsWatfordR

Bonne on 19:30 - Nov 23 by GaryBannisterswedge

Ah but, BUT what about the new cranberry flavoured Jaffa Cakes?
Bonne on 21:28 - Nov 23 with 1609 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bonne on 20:05 - Nov 23 by Maggsinho

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/we-pay-his-wages-qpr-boss-responds-to-bonne-

Unnecessary this.

What’s he going to do now if he does need to recall him? Some uncharacteristically bad comms coming out the club recently.

First Hoos telling fans to stump up or shut up, now Warburton telling his third striker he’s the property of the club.
Bonne on 21:33 - Nov 23 with 1586 viewsPunteR

Bonne on 20:05 - Nov 23 by Maggsinho

Give the man a jaffa cake. Good response.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bonne on 21:38 - Nov 23 with 1584 viewsBlackCrowe

Bonne on 21:28 - Nov 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Unnecessary this.

What’s he going to do now if he does need to recall him? Some uncharacteristically bad comms coming out the club recently.

First Hoos telling fans to stump up or shut up, now Warburton telling his third striker he’s the property of the club.

How do you work that out. Seems completely fair to me. Don't blame Bonne for wanting first team football, but he didn't need to broadcast it, showboating for the Ipswich fans. Bit naive.

I think our comms are bloody excellent mostly.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Bonne on 22:33 - Nov 23 with 1468 viewsRussian__Bot

Unnecessary this.

Trying to work out which line from Warburton you think is wrong. And I’m struggling

Rangers have it would seem likely paid into 7 figures to sign Bonne. And then signed a contact to pay him tens of thousands of pounds a month for a few years. Which Bonne signed up willingly to. If Bonne had added in a clause that said "QPR must not sign players better than me and not supply me with too many Jaffa cakes or it will ruin my beach bod and that will spoil my fancy holidays to expensive hotels that I will be paying for out of the tens of thousands of pounds QPR pay me each month".... well then I would see your point

Can you quote which part of what Warburton said isn't fair and reasonable in that context? Which part isn't a reasonable line from Warburton? Our manager who's paid to manage the best interests of our club

I think we all know Bonne is actually pretty rubbish but just hit a bit of form as bad players can (Connor Washington cough cough). But many it seems then hold the bizarre view we should let him go if he wants to even if it financially doesn’t satisfy us and might leave us short of striking options like we were last Friday.

Do these same people who hold this view feel the same if someone comes in and under bids for Willock or Dickie in January if it’s something they want… because that’s the same logic
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 22:35]
Bonne on 23:00 - Nov 23 with 1457 viewsdaveB

Unnecessary this.

He's not wrong though. Bonne should be showing a bit more respect to the club that pay his wages. I can understand him wanting to stay at Ipswich but those quotes from him were a bit unnecessary similar to Todd Kane last season probably being right in saying he's a better player than Kakay but showed a real lack of respect to a team mate in the way he did it
Bonne on 23:16 - Nov 23 with 1438 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bonne on 21:38 - Nov 23 by BlackCrowe

How do you work that out. Seems completely fair to me. Don't blame Bonne for wanting first team football, but he didn't need to broadcast it, showboating for the Ipswich fans. Bit naive.

I think our comms are bloody excellent mostly.

I cannot find one single line in Bonne's interview that was negative about QPR or any player. Can see it has divided opinion though, so perhaps naive a fair word for both Bonne and me.
Bonne on 23:22 - Nov 23 with 1422 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bonne on 23:00 - Nov 23 by daveB

He's not wrong though. Bonne should be showing a bit more respect to the club that pay his wages. I can understand him wanting to stay at Ipswich but those quotes from him were a bit unnecessary similar to Todd Kane last season probably being right in saying he's a better player than Kakay but showed a real lack of respect to a team mate in the way he did it

Genuinely cannot find anything disrespectful in any of Bonne's comments Dave.

That doesn't mean he perhaps should have kept his mouth shut. Would expect MW is probably cheesed off for being put under some mild pressure. Don't see how doing the same thing helps though! Give him a private bollocking if you must.
Bonne on 07:21 - Nov 24 with 1299 viewsdistortR

Bonne on 20:34 - Nov 23 by Dorse

While we're at it, Marmalade can fcuk off an' all. It's just orange jam with delusions of grandeur. Get over yourself. Fcuking Paddington.

ah, a Bonne ma man, i guess.

Biscoff - WTactualF
Bonne on 08:18 - Nov 24 with 1230 viewsRangersw12

Unnecessary this.

Don't see anything wrong with Warburton's comments at all

He is a QPR player and we pay his wages
Bonne on 08:24 - Nov 24 with 1217 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just as I couldn't see anything wrong with Bonne's comments, I can't see much wrong with Warburton's either. I think this one might be blown up out of all proportion.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bonne on 08:26 - Nov 24 with 1213 viewsconnell10

Unnecessary this.

Totally disagree, Warbs is right , we pay his wages so in other words Mr. Bonne shut the f uck up! OR it will be Recally Bonne!
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 8:30]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bonne on 08:42 - Nov 24 with 1189 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bonne on 08:26 - Nov 24 by connell10

Totally disagree, Warbs is right , we pay his wages so in other words Mr. Bonne shut the f uck up! OR it will be Recally Bonne!
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 8:30]

Haha that’s quite good.
Bonne on 08:43 - Nov 24 with 1183 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Unnecessary this.

Absolutely great response if you ask me.

What exactly is the problem with reminding him we pay his wages etc. The problem was actually caused by Bonne talking out of turn himself.

We need a name for this and I am putting jaffacakegate out there.
Bonne on 08:46 - Nov 24 with 1188 viewsnix

Bonne on 08:18 - Nov 24 by Rangersw12

Don't see anything wrong with Warburton's comments at all

He is a QPR player and we pay his wages

I agree.

I do think Bonne could have phrased it a bit better. I don't think he should be saying he'd be angry to return to the club who are paying his wages.

What he should have said is that he's really enjoying his time at Ipswich as getting the extra game time is improving him as a player and he's keen to learn and improve. He could also say that he enjoys playing with his colleagues and his manager is teaching him a lot. None of that would be disrespectful to QPR but also would have bigged up Ipswich too.

If he wanted to ask to stay permanently he should do that privately through his agent.
Bonne on 09:00 - Nov 24 with 1148 viewsgazza1

I don't think either party has done anything really wrong actually....they just saying it as it is.

If we need to call him back, though, it could be problematical if Bonne is enjoying it so much at Ipswich and then comes back to 'warm the bench'.

I am sure the 'boys' will all welcome him back to the Club.
Bonne on 09:27 - Nov 24 with 1114 viewsWatfordR

Bonne on 09:00 - Nov 24 by gazza1

I don't think either party has done anything really wrong actually....they just saying it as it is.

If we need to call him back, though, it could be problematical if Bonne is enjoying it so much at Ipswich and then comes back to 'warm the bench'.

I am sure the 'boys' will all welcome him back to the Club.

Perhaps the three strikers still ahead of him in the rankings could club together and buy him a pallet of Jaffa cakes to eat while he warms the bench.

After all, if he’s busy eating them, he’s not talking bolx to the press.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024