Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience 11:30 - Dec 8 with 16785 viewsMrSheen

How were they checked (if at all) and how time consuming was the process?
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:51 - Dec 9 with 2587 viewsPinnerPaul

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:16 - Dec 9 by TheChef

Pharmaceutical companies $$$$$$$$$$$

Which make up 0.0000000001%? of ALL businesses?

Most of the other 99.99999999999999999999% are much worse off?

Nope - not for me.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:57 - Dec 9 with 2544 viewsSonofpugwash

Buzzing around Powys,Ceredigion and elsewhere we've noticed all these defibrillators popping up all over the place - outside restaurants,pubs,bus stops etc. - and encountering lots of ambulances.Most strange.Must be they know we're coming to town or something.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 14:00]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 14:12 - Dec 9 with 2504 viewsWokingR

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:38 - Dec 9 by ozranger

We used the standard NHS one for Cardiff as per the same instructions. So, there is no real difference. However, as I said above, they didn't actually check it and Clive got in by waving someone else's.

Not too sure about Scotland though. I remember when there in May I had to download a totally different app for the scan upon arrival.

So he's no longer happy just waving his own around then
Now has to wave someone else's about too
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 15:33 - Dec 9 with 2348 viewsBklynRanger

I was at the theatre daaaling on Monday and got the spinny thing on the NHS app, so they had someone do a temperature check on my bonce and let me in on that basis.

No idea if that can or will be an alternative for LR/KPF but they'll need to think of something or there's a decent chance of having massive blockages of people staring angrily at their phones.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 15:45 - Dec 9 with 2326 viewsHAYESBOY

Answer is for the version I'm getting is just request it the day before a game.

Still cant see how you get a 30 day one, unless that is the travel option one?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:01 - Dec 9 with 2292 viewslondonscottish

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 15:45 - Dec 9 by HAYESBOY

Answer is for the version I'm getting is just request it the day before a game.

Still cant see how you get a 30 day one, unless that is the travel option one?

I requested the Domestic one downloaded to my phone. It's valid for 30 days.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:09 - Dec 9 with 2269 viewsPinnerPaul

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:01 - Dec 9 by londonscottish

I requested the Domestic one downloaded to my phone. It's valid for 30 days.

Weird its so random isn't it?

Domestic one for me as well, never had a test, so must be based on vax record, I've had 2 plus the booster, but mine was only valid for 48 hrs.

Will try again the week before Swansea game.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 16:24 - Dec 9 with 2240 viewsdaveB

I feel sorry for the stewards and police who are going to have to manage this on the day at every match, will be a nightmare at QPR, god knows what it will be like at grounds with 40/60,000 people turning up
Login to get fewer ads

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 17:13 - Dec 9 with 2147 viewslightwaterhoop

Whatever the rights and wrongs of this it still means we need the Government permission to attend a top football match.How depressing is that.What a mess the modern world is.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:30 - Dec 9 with 2062 viewsThe_Beast1976

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 17:13 - Dec 9 by lightwaterhoop

Whatever the rights and wrongs of this it still means we need the Government permission to attend a top football match.How depressing is that.What a mess the modern world is.

Agreed. And all because of an alleged variant from which nobody in the world has knowingly died and of which, by the Govt's own estimations, there are allegedly over 10,000 cases in England and not one of these people has been any more ill than they would have been with a common cold (with the majority not even knowing they had any illness at all). Not one of the 10,000+ allegedly infected is in hospital. It's so utterly insane that it has to be more than just precautionary or sheer incompetence.....
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:33 - Dec 9 with 2059 viewsThe_Beast1976

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:45 - Dec 9 by QPR_Jim

I don't know why you wasted your time with that, if yo have the NHS app you can just input a negative lateral flow test. It's up to you to tell the app whether it was positive or negative, you don't even have to take the test just order a free pack, scan the code and say you took it and it's negative.

This is why I don't understand the outrage about the vaccine passports, they're hardly difficult to obtain if you're willing to lie about it. If you think it's an an unjust process then you'd surely be happy to circumnavigating the process with a lie.

I've been wondering when those without the vaccine will decide that there's enough evidence it's safe. The only bloke in my team who isn't double vaccinated described it last week as an experimental poison to the rest of the team, who've all taken it and been fine. So it got me thinking at what point will he be satisfied it's safe?

Vaccine passports are intended for those who have been vaccinated. The acceptance of lateral flow tests as an alternative to vaccine passports was a last minute concession by BJ to get cabinet support for the Plan BS measures. But I suspect that they'll get rid of the lateral flow test alternative in due course (as I said, it was a last minute concession under pressure) and only accept vaccine passports i.e. in due course I suspect it will be a case of if you've not been vaccinated and you've not got your vaccine passport then you're not coming it. That's why there is so much fuss about vaccine passports
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 18:47]
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:57 - Dec 9 with 2013 viewscolinallcars

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:30 - Dec 9 by The_Beast1976

Agreed. And all because of an alleged variant from which nobody in the world has knowingly died and of which, by the Govt's own estimations, there are allegedly over 10,000 cases in England and not one of these people has been any more ill than they would have been with a common cold (with the majority not even knowing they had any illness at all). Not one of the 10,000+ allegedly infected is in hospital. It's so utterly insane that it has to be more than just precautionary or sheer incompetence.....

Well, you're not getting tired so I thought I'd do it for you..
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:20 - Dec 9 with 1984 viewsQPR_Jim

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:33 - Dec 9 by The_Beast1976

Vaccine passports are intended for those who have been vaccinated. The acceptance of lateral flow tests as an alternative to vaccine passports was a last minute concession by BJ to get cabinet support for the Plan BS measures. But I suspect that they'll get rid of the lateral flow test alternative in due course (as I said, it was a last minute concession under pressure) and only accept vaccine passports i.e. in due course I suspect it will be a case of if you've not been vaccinated and you've not got your vaccine passport then you're not coming it. That's why there is so much fuss about vaccine passports
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 18:47]

Where did you read that, I've tried to find a reference online and failed, sorry if I'm being dumb but I've not seen it mentioned anywhere.

The covid pass has allowed LFT results since it came in ages ago so I'm surprised that it was considered to be changed. I guess back then not everyone had the option to be vaccinated but there are some who can't for medical reasons, so it's likely to be kept an option for those people.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:27 - Dec 9 with 1963 viewsThe_Beast1976

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:20 - Dec 9 by QPR_Jim

Where did you read that, I've tried to find a reference online and failed, sorry if I'm being dumb but I've not seen it mentioned anywhere.

The covid pass has allowed LFT results since it came in ages ago so I'm surprised that it was considered to be changed. I guess back then not everyone had the option to be vaccinated but there are some who can't for medical reasons, so it's likely to be kept an option for those people.

Nope, just re-read the article and you are correct Jim.

As you suggest, covid pass less of an issue if a lateral flow test is accepted 👍
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:33 - Dec 9 with 1952 viewsdenhamhoop2

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:27 - Dec 9 by The_Beast1976

Nope, just re-read the article and you are correct Jim.

As you suggest, covid pass less of an issue if a lateral flow test is accepted 👍

Especially as all you have to do to pass a lateral flow test is say you passed it actual no need to take one just say you have and were negative
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:59 - Dec 9 with 1914 viewstraininvain

N/M
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 20:06]
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 21:08 - Dec 9 with 1828 viewsdaveB

There are legitimate reasons to do this and slow the spread down in case this new variant is a threat but these rules have only come in at this time to distract from the party scandal and to help save Boris Johnsons job. Several of his cabinet are now conveniently self isolating so will be out of the public eye until the new year now when they hope this has blown over. It's absolutely shameless
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 21:43 - Dec 9 with 1787 viewsHAYESBOY

Same. Two shots and a booster done but never had a test.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 07:32 - Dec 10 with 1483 viewsRussian__Bot

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:59 - Dec 9 by PinnerPaul

I get the anger about this now some triple jabbed and most double jabbed.

But don't think anyone has ever answered the question I posed to RussianBot months ago.

IF its a 'con' and or 'conspiracy' who or what gains from it?

Certainly not any government whose popularity plummets and economies are smashed?

Most conspiracies need someone to actually benefit from them don't they?

Long tube journey post as making one only on this thread

25th July 2020 I was called a conspiracy theorist on that Covid thread for saying:

"2020- shops say we only serve people with masks
2021- We only serve people with a vaccine pass
2022- We only serve people who have been microchipped"

Maybe the microchip is a year or two further away then I thought but my 2021 prediction was a conspiracy at the time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2018/nov/11/alarm-ov

Before the micro chip it will be an app on your phone linked to new form of money which will be controlled by Bank of England. Maintain the view that the debt bubble blows up. Bank of England buys the debt and transfers everyone across to the new crypto system and are able to track everyone and everything you do all the time

The system will fail. There's too much debt and we can't raise interest rates without destroying everything. So they face inflation without the ability to control it. So either the system is going to crash. Or there will be a decade long bruising inflation

Inflation is a tax on the poor. I said this was coming on that thread many times due in part to the money printing. And the poor will react, eventually politically

The rich know that and will suffer to an extent themselves. That can't be avoided. The Fiat system is broken. But they own assets and so will be protected. But this financial crash will cause societal collapse and people will be angry. Remember French Revolution. Well wealth disparity is bigger now

And so through the pretence of Covid protection the governments and the elites plan being executed is that they will have unheard of levels of control to try to manage that collapse and try to keep the incumbents in their positions of dominance as odds are they will lose it if not as society is restructured. Vaccine passes and normalisation of lockdowns is a step (not the end game) on the way to ensuring they have the means to completely control any opponents or dissenters

As I've said all along this done by a steps. They go from A to B to C etc

So let's say A to B is masks in early 2020. Boris Johnson walking on stage dropping hints about forcing vaccination and passports. Maybe that's H. If he walked on stage in early 2020 and said that there would be uproar. But our society is like a frog water being brought up to boil. They go step by step just enough to avoid a sudden protest from those inclined to it and knowing that the highly agreeable types will go along regardless just happy of any chance they get to virtue signal

.It's only three weeks... it's only a mask... It's only two jabs for the over 50's to freedom... it's only...

This book I have quoted before comes to mind:

"They Thought They Were Free The Germans, 1933-45” Milton Mayer to mind
https://press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/511928.html

“What happened here was the gradual habituation of the people, little by little, to being governed by surprise; to receiving decisions deliberated in secret; to believing that the situation was so complicated that the government had to act on information which the people could not understand

"This separation of government from people, this widening of the gap, took place so gradually and so insensibly, each step disguised (perhaps not even intentionally) as a temporary emergency measure or associated with true patriotic allegiance or with real social purposes. And all the crises and reforms (real reforms, too) so occupied the people that they did not see the slow motion underneath, of the whole process of government growing remoter and remote

"To live in this process is absolutely not to be able to notice it–please try to believe me. Each step was so small, so inconsequential, so well explained or, on occasion, ‘regretted,’ that, unless one were detached from the whole process from the beginning, unless one understood what the whole thing was in principle, what all these ‘little measures’ that no ‘patriotic German’ could resent must some day lead to, one no more saw it developing from day to day than a farmer in his field sees the corn growing. One day it is over his head".

I won't post again on this thread. I can't be bothered. Have accepted the conclusion this country is fc kd and on a slow march to collapse. The change will be driven by the woke generation in which I have no faith. Grown soft from their privileged environment which they think will automatically exist. It won't the world is tilting. And that woke generation is under the doomed guidance of our kakistocracy. Old boys club leaders and morons that make up most our boardrooms and political offices that can't cope or react to the changing world. And are easily paid for with a Pharma or big company bribe

WFH will do to the British middle class what globalist trade policy's did to the traditional working classes manufacturing jobs here. That wage arbitrage you can't compete with

I'm working to financially secure myself and then will end up in a country outside Europe that suits me within 5 years I'd say.

UK and European society is pushing in a way that puts it on a very bad path. Sounds morbid but I'm very content with it. Was angry about it at one stage but accepting that and not fighting the tide is best. I'll get on with my own life and keep putting myself in a position to be financially free enough to enjoy life with the people I care most about
[Post edited 10 Dec 2021 7:38]
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 08:34 - Dec 10 with 1433 viewsstevec

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 07:32 - Dec 10 by Russian__Bot

25th July 2020 I was called a conspiracy theorist on that Covid thread for saying:

Maybe the microchip is a year or two further away then I thought but my 2021 prediction was a conspiracy at the time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2018/nov/11/alarm-ov

Before the micro chip it will be an app on your phone linked to new form of money which will be controlled by Bank of England. Maintain the view that the debt bubble blows up. Bank of England buys the debt and transfers everyone across to the new crypto system and are able to track everyone and everything you do all the time

The system will fail. There's too much debt and we can't raise interest rates without destroying everything. So they face inflation without the ability to control it. So either the system is going to crash. Or there will be a decade long bruising inflation

Inflation is a tax on the poor. I said this was coming on that thread many times due in part to the money printing. And the poor will react, eventually politically

The rich know that and will suffer to an extent themselves. That can't be avoided. The Fiat system is broken. But they own assets and so will be protected. But this financial crash will cause societal collapse and people will be angry. Remember French Revolution. Well wealth disparity is bigger now

And so through the pretence of Covid protection the governments and the elites plan being executed is that they will have unheard of levels of control to try to manage that collapse and try to keep the incumbents in their positions of dominance as odds are they will lose it if not as society is restructured. Vaccine passes and normalisation of lockdowns is a step (not the end game) on the way to ensuring they have the means to completely control any opponents or dissenters

So let's say A to B is masks in early 2020. Boris Johnson walking on stage dropping hints about forcing vaccination and passports. Maybe that's H. If he walked on stage in early 2020 and said that there would be uproar. But our society is like a frog water being brought up to boil. They go step by step just enough to avoid a sudden protest from those inclined to it and knowing that the highly agreeable types will go along regardless just happy of any chance they get to virtue signal

.It's only three weeks... it's only a mask... It's only two jabs for the over 50's to freedom... it's only...

“What happened here was the gradual habituation of the people, little by little, to being governed by surprise; to receiving decisions deliberated in secret; to believing that the situation was so complicated that the government had to act on information which the people could not understand

"This separation of government from people, this widening of the gap, took place so gradually and so insensibly, each step disguised (perhaps not even intentionally) as a temporary emergency measure or associated with true patriotic allegiance or with real social purposes. And all the crises and reforms (real reforms, too) so occupied the people that they did not see the slow motion underneath, of the whole process of government growing remoter and remote

"To live in this process is absolutely not to be able to notice it–please try to believe me. Each step was so small, so inconsequential, so well explained or, on occasion, ‘regretted,’ that, unless one were detached from the whole process from the beginning, unless one understood what the whole thing was in principle, what all these ‘little measures’ that no ‘patriotic German’ could resent must some day lead to, one no more saw it developing from day to day than a farmer in his field sees the corn growing. One day it is over his head".

I won't post again on this thread. I can't be bothered. Have accepted the conclusion this country is fc kd and on a slow march to collapse. The change will be driven by the woke generation in which I have no faith. Grown soft from their privileged environment which they think will automatically exist. It won't the world is tilting. And that woke generation is under the doomed guidance of our kakistocracy. Old boys club leaders and morons that make up most our boardrooms and political offices that can't cope or react to the changing world. And are easily paid for with a Pharma or big company bribe

WFH will do to the British middle class what globalist trade policy's did to the traditional working classes manufacturing jobs here. That wage arbitrage you can't compete with

I'm working to financially secure myself and then will end up in a country outside Europe that suits me within 5 years I'd say.

UK and European society is pushing in a way that puts it on a very bad path. Sounds morbid but I'm very content with it. Was angry about it at one stage but accepting that and not fighting the tide is best. I'll get on with my own life and keep putting myself in a position to be financially free enough to enjoy life with the people I care most about

There’s a very real chance we will have our assets revalued via crypto currency or the Renminbi in the not too distant future. What rate we have it revalued at is the major worry.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2021 8:34]
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 09:15 - Dec 10 with 1385 viewsfrancisbowles

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 07:32 - Dec 10 by Russian__Bot

What happened to keeping this thread about football?
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:01 - Dec 10 with 1241 viewsLythamR

NHS App and patientaccess.com the system used by many GP's for online services are both down this morning

Club have sent out email this morning regarding entry to the ground from Swansea onwards suggesting screenshots are taken to avoid the sort of issue North experienced at Cardiff and that definately seems to be the way to go.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:18 - Dec 10 with 1205 viewsSuffolkHoop

Not sure Boris is very committed to Plan B. His back benches are going to hammer him for it. Plan B restrictions don't really change anything from Plan A for 99% of people. Work from home if you can, but if you must go in or want to go in, then go in.

This is more Plan A(b).
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:50 - Dec 10 with 1138 viewsBklynRanger

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:01 - Dec 10 by LythamR

NHS App and patientaccess.com the system used by many GP's for online services are both down this morning

Club have sent out email this morning regarding entry to the ground from Swansea onwards suggesting screenshots are taken to avoid the sort of issue North experienced at Cardiff and that definately seems to be the way to go.

I see you can also show the physical test which is going to look a bit mad - I wonder how long that line stays on there for anyway? Maybe it's possible to just keep it in your pocket for the next few games if you were so inclined?
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:03 - Dec 10 with 1112 viewsbaz_qpr

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:00 - Dec 9 by LythamR

Its on your phone for 48 hours, after that you have to redownload via the app but its not an issue as long as you have a connection it just refreshes

after 30 days you can no longer download/refresh unless you have validated either using photo ID or by verifying through your GP online services

Apple wallet version is for 30 days
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024