Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth odds 11:12 - Dec 20 with 8876 viewsRed_Ranger

Anyone in the know whether it will be postponed?
I reckon it will go ahead, only because I'm desperate to go - having sunk a few pints of Guinness in the PV!!

Bournemouth odds on 11:19 - Dec 20 with 6179 viewsfrancisbowles

Impossible to know at this stage. Even if our own players have recovered, Bournemouth could have covid issues by then or football, or even the country, could shut down!
Bournemouth odds on 11:35 - Dec 20 with 6116 viewsJames_Paddocks

I won't be confident until about an hour or so before kick off, and even then...
Bournemouth odds on 12:48 - Dec 20 with 5996 viewsLowerloftLad

Wouldn't be surprised if this is Played behind closed doors.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Bournemouth odds on 13:11 - Dec 20 with 5916 viewsCorbyQPR

Have to ask what is the point of the useless, divisive vaccine passports. Although Im sure there will still be some blindly supporting them even if having to move behind closed doors is a frank admission that they are useless
Bournemouth odds on 13:31 - Dec 20 with 5843 viewsderbyhoop

Bournemouth odds on 13:11 - Dec 20 by CorbyQPR

Have to ask what is the point of the useless, divisive vaccine passports. Although Im sure there will still be some blindly supporting them even if having to move behind closed doors is a frank admission that they are useless

The point is to encourage people to get vaccinated. If they aren't/won't, at least they can't infect the more responsible.

In France, every bar or restaurant demands pass sanitaire and nobody quibbles. It's not a major imposition.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Bournemouth odds on 13:35 - Dec 20 with 5830 viewsterryb

I suspect that Rangers will have enough players recovered, but there is no way of knowing whether Bournemouth will be affected by next Monday.

I have doubts that I can be bothered to take the train/replacement bus service to attend this match, but a late fitness test will probably be the decider.
Bournemouth odds on 15:27 - Dec 20 with 5693 viewsEastR

I reckon the only thing that will prevent the game going ahead now is the ability of Bournemouth to field a team.
We should be ok given the 2 week break, and no restrictions will be imposed to prevent fans attending before 28th at earliest
[Post edited 20 Dec 2021 16:15]

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Bournemouth odds on 15:48 - Dec 20 with 5634 viewsCliff

It's not just that the players will be out of isolation by the match, but whether they'll be fit. I don't just mean match fitness, after by bout of it it took me weeks to get my lung capacity back up.

Even so I'll have a vulnerable family member around for Christmas and I think it's on Sky so I might stay warm and safe despite there being three ST holders in my group would all normally go
Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth odds on 16:29 - Dec 20 with 5514 viewsNorthernr

Cardiff v Cov, Barnsley v Stoke, off.
Bournemouth odds on 16:46 - Dec 20 with 5436 viewsPhildo

EFL saying games still go ahead where possible whatever that means
Bournemouth odds on 17:30 - Dec 20 with 5300 viewsbollockchops

league 2 boxing day five from twelve off so far
Bournemouth odds on 17:42 - Dec 20 with 5250 viewsDaBurgh

Bournemouth odds on 13:31 - Dec 20 by derbyhoop

The point is to encourage people to get vaccinated. If they aren't/won't, at least they can't infect the more responsible.

In France, every bar or restaurant demands pass sanitaire and nobody quibbles. It's not a major imposition.

Don't want to get drawn into the rights or wrongs
of the pass sanitaire, but I live in France also, and a lot of people I know quibble.
Maybe we socialize in different arenas.
Bournemouth odds on 10:01 - Dec 22 with 4628 viewsHastings_Hoops

I worry about whether our squad will be in decent shape having (I assume) not trained for a couple of weeks.
Bournemouth odds on 10:14 - Dec 22 with 4597 viewsconnell10

I wonder if many fans will go ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bournemouth odds on 10:22 - Dec 22 with 4571 viewsMrSheen

Bournemouth odds on 10:14 - Dec 22 by connell10

Would be there like a shot but my father-in-law is staying with us. Negotiations ahead...
Bournemouth odds on 10:22 - Dec 22 with 4571 viewsNorthernr

Bournemouth odds on 10:14 - Dec 22 by connell10

I would expect it to be waaaaay down.
- people isolating
- people ill
- people away for christmas anyway
- people worried about catching it
- crap kick off time
- already on sky

That said, it's the first game for three weeks, and probably the last we'll be able to go to for a while.
Bournemouth odds on 10:37 - Dec 22 with 4518 viewsderbyhoop

Welsh and German sport will be behind closed doors just after Christmas.
If cases continue at current rate then England can't be far behind.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Bournemouth odds on 10:44 - Dec 22 with 4480 viewstraininvain

Bournemouth odds on 10:37 - Dec 22 by derbyhoop

Welsh and German sport will be behind closed doors just after Christmas.
If cases continue at current rate then England can't be far behind.

Hospitalisations will dictate what happens next. That’s the missing piece of data.
Bournemouth odds on 10:44 - Dec 22 with 4483 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Probably find out today or tomorrow whether we can go or not. Knowing our luck it would have been fine on boxing day but behind closed doors because it's been moved to the 27th.
Bournemouth odds on 12:10 - Dec 22 with 4330 viewsCliff

Bournemouth odds on 10:44 - Dec 22 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Probably find out today or tomorrow whether we can go or not. Knowing our luck it would have been fine on boxing day but behind closed doors because it's been moved to the 27th.

3 in my family (all ST's) won't be going, with a mixture of having a vulnerable person staying with us over Christmas and it being on Sky.

I'll be a bit miffed it is the last one I could have seen this season
Bournemouth odds on 12:13 - Dec 22 with 4314 viewsMick_S

Bournemouth odds on 10:01 - Dec 22 by Hastings_Hoops

I worry about whether our squad will be in decent shape having (I assume) not trained for a couple of weeks.

Back training today. I’m working next door. Loads of nice cars in there, anyway.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Bournemouth odds on 15:17 - Dec 22 with 4053 viewskensalriser

Bournemouth odds on 12:13 - Dec 22 by Mick_S

Back training today. I’m working next door. Loads of nice cars in there, anyway.

Which one are you going to have?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bournemouth odds on 16:08 - Dec 22 with 3933 viewsMick_S

Bournemouth odds on 15:17 - Dec 22 by kensalriser

Which one are you going to have?

I was like a Bielsa spy peering through the shrubbery without the complicated tactical analysis. I obviously can’t say too much.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Bournemouth odds on 16:14 - Dec 22 with 3904 viewscolinallcars

Infections over 100k for the first time. Can't see the match going ahead unless BCD.
Bournemouth odds on 16:16 - Dec 22 with 3898 viewsCorbyQPR

Bournemouth odds on 16:14 - Dec 22 by colinallcars

Infections over 100k for the first time. Can't see the match going ahead unless BCD.

Infections are irrelevant as its becoming increasingly clear that they are de-coupled from hospitalisations now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024