Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. 17:51 - Jan 29 with 11517 viewsSnipper

How the bloody hell did West Brom let him go?

The boy is Premiership class. The best signing of the four loan players last season by a distance.
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 22:02 - Jan 29 with 1886 viewssevenhoop

really nice, level-headed lad too, who's loving being here
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 22:37 - Jan 29 with 1783 viewsParkRoyalR

What an engine, heading, tackling, dribbling - 1st minutes till 93rd, immense - I'm a big Dykes fan and I feel guilty saying he edged Field and Willock today for...his headed clearance from their corner that set Amos on the counter attack for our crucial 3rd goal!
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 23:19 - Jan 29 with 1648 viewssdm1508

It's the first time I have seen Sam Field live and in the flesh. I couldn't get over his frame. I knew he was quite tall but didn't realise he has some muscular size to him too. A proper unit. Reads the game well and covers the ground quickly. Partly due to how well he reads the game. Also good at the dark arts. Not worried to do a much needed foul to stop the other teams momentum.
This is the first time I have seen this team live and they are all quite big physical players. We are not a team who will be bullied
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 23:48 - Jan 29 with 1544 viewslightwaterhoop

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 23:19 - Jan 29 by sdm1508

It's the first time I have seen Sam Field live and in the flesh. I couldn't get over his frame. I knew he was quite tall but didn't realise he has some muscular size to him too. A proper unit. Reads the game well and covers the ground quickly. Partly due to how well he reads the game. Also good at the dark arts. Not worried to do a much needed foul to stop the other teams momentum.
This is the first time I have seen this team live and they are all quite big physical players. We are not a team who will be bullied

I think we have been bullied a few times this season.Still i love this team and regard them a great credit to the club and themselves,long may it continue.
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 00:03 - Jan 30 with 1509 viewsPunteR

Missed the game today, just caught bits and pieces. Was Field wearing his cardigan?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 00:27 - Jan 30 with 1457 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I said earlier in the season that Field's injury was a big blow and his return would be key as he and JoJo struck up a key partnership in the second half of last season. If QPR can replicate that form in the second half of this season then we could be in for a fun ride.
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:13 - Jan 30 with 1379 viewsBklynRanger

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 00:27 - Jan 30 by Benny_the_Ball

I said earlier in the season that Field's injury was a big blow and his return would be key as he and JoJo struck up a key partnership in the second half of last season. If QPR can replicate that form in the second half of this season then we could be in for a fun ride.

Worth pointing out at this point that most people who start posts with 'I said earlier in the season...' are, statistically speaking, arseholes.
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:23 - Jan 30 with 1356 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:13 - Jan 30 by BklynRanger

Worth pointing out at this point that most people who start posts with 'I said earlier in the season...' are, statistically speaking, arseholes.

Worth pointing out at this point that Dry January, statistically speaking, turns most people into arseholes.
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:24 - Jan 30 with 1358 viewsPunteR

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 00:27 - Jan 30 by Benny_the_Ball

Arsehole 1

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:24 - Jan 30 with 1352 viewsPunteR

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:23 - Jan 30 by Benny_the_Ball

Worth pointing out at this point that Dry January, statistically speaking, turns most people into arseholes.

Arsehole 2

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:26 - Jan 30 with 1350 viewsBklynRanger

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:23 - Jan 30 by Benny_the_Ball

Dry January is a poor excuse :) Fcuking hell you most be able to do better than that.
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:28 - Jan 30 with 1339 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:26 - Jan 30 by BklynRanger

Dry January is a poor excuse :) Fcuking hell you most be able to do better than that.

Yes it is. You should give it up and have a drink. :)
[Post edited 30 Jan 2022 1:31]
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:30 - Jan 30 with 1340 viewsBklynRanger

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:28 - Jan 30 by Benny_the_Ball

Yes it is. You should give it up and have a drink. :)
[Post edited 30 Jan 2022 1:31]

You're on the wrong year mate - says a lot
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:31 - Jan 30 with 1330 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:24 - Jan 30 by PunteR

Arsehole 1

CúnteR 1
[Post edited 30 Jan 2022 1:35]
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:31 - Jan 30 with 1328 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:24 - Jan 30 by PunteR

Arsehole 2

CúnteR 2
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:34 - Jan 30 with 1322 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:30 - Jan 30 by BklynRanger

You're on the wrong year mate - says a lot

Really? You really do have a problem then if drink isn't helping.
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:36 - Jan 30 with 1326 viewsPunteR

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:31 - Jan 30 by Benny_the_Ball

CúnteR 1

Your too easy Benny. You've already resorted to using the c@nt line. So early in the night as well. Tsk.. ⁶
I'm glad I've quit drinking. No sore head for me in the morning..

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:41 - Jan 30 with 1309 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:36 - Jan 30 by PunteR

Your too easy Benny. You've already resorted to using the c@nt line. So early in the night as well. Tsk.. ⁶
I'm glad I've quit drinking. No sore head for me in the morning..

You're confusing me with Bklyn as I don't drink. Perhaps you should also quit this forum (again).
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:50 - Jan 30 with 1297 viewsPunteR

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:41 - Jan 30 by Benny_the_Ball

You're confusing me with Bklyn as I don't drink. Perhaps you should also quit this forum (again).

How on earth can I confuse you with Bklyn. Ones is Bklyn the other is an arsehole..

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:56 - Jan 30 with 1284 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:50 - Jan 30 by PunteR

How on earth can I confuse you with Bklyn. Ones is Bklyn the other is an arsehole..

I love you too, brother. Now go spin some chooooooooons on Cúnter FM.
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 02:03 - Jan 30 with 1277 viewsPunteR

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 01:56 - Jan 30 by Benny_the_Ball

I love you too, brother. Now go spin some chooooooooons on Cúnter FM.

You mean c@nter DAB.. Cmon Benny get with the program ..

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 02:11 - Jan 30 with 1262 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 02:03 - Jan 30 by PunteR

You mean c@nter DAB.. Cmon Benny get with the program ..

Sorry, P, when it comes to music I'm stuck in the dark ages. My dial's stuck on Arsehole FM.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2022 2:12]
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 07:13 - Jan 30 with 1155 viewsLeedsR

Anyway, whilst Benny and Punterr get a room 😜, BACK TO THE OP (!!!), it was the first time I had seen Field live too, and I can’t think of a player in recent times, who disrupted the opposition and won back so much possession as he did. He’s like Derry on steroids, and I bldy loved Derry. Agreed, he was an absolute monster, but he was also really useful with the ball, once he had won it back. Granted, Reading were pish poor, but he must have been an absolute nightmare to play against. He got stuck in and as opposed to us usually getting bullied, we did the bullying for a change.

Shout out to Dykes, who also was immense today. He was back to his pre-injury best and looks like there is still more to come! His goals aside, his all round play was so good and he has come on so much. I lost count of the number of headers he won in an attacking move that went straight to an on coming team mate. His link up play was excellent.

Willock, class and superb, Amos, full of energy and increased confidence, blx, the whole chuffing team to a man were all of the above. Can’t think of a player who had a poor game!!

This is all very exciting!!!
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 07:13 - Jan 30 with 1155 viewsLeedsR

Oops - accidental double post!
[Post edited 30 Jan 2022 7:15]
Sam Field is a fùcking monster. on 08:41 - Jan 30 with 1028 viewsslmrstid

He was brilliant at Coventry and last week and excellent today. Like someone else said somewhere on this board perhaps the fact he was starting to give a few fouls away toward the end indicated tiredness so he may well need resting next week at Peterborough.

Really good player, had a bit of a sticky start in his first couple of games back (in fairness the Stoke one he was obviously doing his best to fill in at LWB which is definitely nowhere near his best position) and I was a bit fearful he'd be another case where they were great in a short loan spell, but then struggle to replicate that level when permanent. But thankfully at the moment its not looking like that at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024