Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread 18:44 - Feb 8 with 34015 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Sticking my neck out here to start the game thread. If this all goes terrible wrong I'll retreat back into my shell.

This one is getting extra hype, and rightfully so. Should be a good litmus test.

1-0 Rangers. Field 71'.
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Threadhave been shaky since the on 21:05 - Feb 9 with 2104 viewsToast_R

Let's not lose now ffs
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:05 - Feb 9 with 2094 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Damn, that was coming though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:06 - Feb 9 with 2014 viewsR_from_afar

Borough are pretty decent, I am having kittens watching this!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:06 - Feb 9 with 2014 viewsCLAREMAN1995

WTF did they equalize ?
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:07 - Feb 9 with 1984 viewsVancouverHoop

We need to change something. We're spectators at the moment.
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:07 - Feb 9 with 1975 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I really enjoyed the minute leading up that goal.

Two teams, both playing superb football, one attacking superbly , one defending superbly, a nutmeg broke the deadlock and no blame on Adomah.

This is a cracking game.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:08 - Feb 9 with 1891 viewsVancouverHoop

Hendrick for Chair...
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:08 - Feb 9 with 1886 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Did I miss something? When did Hendrick come on?
Login to get fewer ads

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:08 - Feb 9 with 1854 viewsstainrods_elbow

Albert far too deep throughout, to the point of being 3 yards from his own line for that o.g. which has stymied us as an attacking threat down our right.

This could be anybody's now.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:08 - Feb 9 with 1863 viewsQPRSteve

Hendrick on for Chair
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:09 - Feb 9 with 1816 viewsMalintabuk

Time for Hendrick I think..... when did that happen lol
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 21:09]
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:09 - Feb 9 with 1803 viewscharmr

Wilder is the reason Boro are decent. Good coach loves the Dutch Ajax systems.
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:09 - Feb 9 with 1756 viewstraininvain

Big decision to bring on Hendrick. Let’s hope he’s up to the intensity of this game.
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:10 - Feb 9 with 1723 viewsVancouverHoop

We've definitely lost momentum. And I want to see Mo back real soon!
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:10 - Feb 9 with 1670 viewsstainrods_elbow

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:09 - Feb 9 by traininvain

Big decision to bring on Hendrick. Let’s hope he’s up to the intensity of this game.

Ffs, Rangers, try looking after the ball! This isn't working right now.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:11 - Feb 9 with 1589 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Gray on for Johansen. So two up front.
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:12 - Feb 9 with 1507 viewsstainrods_elbow

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:11 - Feb 9 by EmpireStateRanger

Gray on for Johansen. So two up front.

Doesn't usually work, but neither does Dykes flicking on to no runner all night.

Let's hope Andre's got another worldie in his locker.

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:14 - Feb 9 with 1382 viewsJigsore

have a horrible feeling Balogun's going to do something

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:14 - Feb 9 with 1369 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Watmore off. Balogun on for Boro.
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:15 - Feb 9 with 1262 viewsJigsore

lovely spot from Hendrick

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:16 - Feb 9 with 1217 viewsR_from_afar

Great block by Dunne in our box

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:16 - Feb 9 with 1196 viewsBrianMcCarthy

How many blocks do we get in these days!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:16 - Feb 9 with 1193 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Boro is excellent in tight areas.
Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:16 - Feb 9 with 1171 viewsTonto

Nearly diag of the century by Hendrix there. Unc's couldn't control t.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 21:18]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Must Win Match of the Season Part 29 - Boro Game Thread on 21:17 - Feb 9 with 1141 viewsToast_R

How many times are we gonna let them play one touch in our penalty area?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024