Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crazy 17:32 - Feb 19 with 4713 viewsessextaxiboy

Willock at LWB .
Our best most creative player who makes our next best one tick .
Hull must have loved it .
Crazy on 17:42 - Feb 19 with 3649 viewsKerryE

+1
Hope this never happens again!
Crazy on 17:46 - Feb 19 with 3614 viewspaulparker

Stupid decision imo
Took Warburton nearly an hour to change it as well
Field , dunne & Sanderson the only stand out players today
Austin looks shot and the less said about LFW darling Luke Amos the better

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Crazy on 17:47 - Feb 19 with 3613 viewssuperhoopdownunder

It was very stupid
Crazy on 17:48 - Feb 19 with 3603 viewsRangersw12

Can see why he done it and it did work earlier on in the season but we looked so much better when he reverted to normal position

I can only think Moses couldn't last a full 90
Crazy on 17:50 - Feb 19 with 3568 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Crazy on 17:46 - Feb 19 by paulparker

Stupid decision imo

I thought Sanderson, Moses, Field and Henrick all played well today
imho Henrick had an excellent second half

I was one of the fans saying Amos had to play - in hindsight after today this was not very wise

Willock should never have been wing back
Crazy on 18:00 - Feb 19 with 3491 viewsSharpy36

Yep, no more willock left back please.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Crazy on 18:23 - Feb 19 with 3376 viewsPaddyhoops

Not warbs finest desicion. The fact he left him there so long as well. Very strange.
Game changed instantly once he moved more central!!
Crazy on 18:29 - Feb 19 with 3324 viewstraininvain

Crazy on 17:46 - Feb 19 by paulparker

Stupid decision imo

Dunne another LFW darling. Too slow to move the ball and never gets any grief on here. I’d have Sanderson starting ahead of him next to Dickie and Barbet when all available.
Login to get fewer ads

Crazy on 18:30 - Feb 19 with 3318 viewsRuislipHoop

Crazy on 18:23 - Feb 19 by Paddyhoops

Not warbs finest desicion. The fact he left him there so long as well. Very strange.
Game changed instantly once he moved more central!!

Defend for our lives first half,charge of the light brigade in the second half.Predicting another 1-1 on Wednesday.
Crazy on 18:33 - Feb 19 with 3291 viewsBklynRanger

He did do quite a nice job there I thought but the waste of it is ridiculous.

You can play him there if you've got at least one other of him to spare, ideally in a squad worth 10 times what ours is, but not when he's the only one of himself.

(Might be getting a bit quantum physics reading that back but I'll stick with it for now.)
Crazy on 18:45 - Feb 19 with 3210 viewsParkRoyalR

Crazy on 18:29 - Feb 19 by traininvain

Dunne another LFW darling. Too slow to move the ball and never gets any grief on here. I’d have Sanderson starting ahead of him next to Dickie and Barbet when all available.

Unbelievable Jeff, two mistakes from Sanderson turn an easy header by the dug-out into their corner which they score from, Dunne was immense and our best performer today, monstered their Centre forward, and you'd drop him for Sanderson?
Crazy on 18:49 - Feb 19 with 3175 viewsWegerles_Stairs

One would almost think they don't want to go up the way we're p*ssing it away.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 18:50]
Crazy on 19:07 - Feb 19 with 3099 viewssevenhoop

Crazy on 18:45 - Feb 19 by ParkRoyalR

Unbelievable Jeff, two mistakes from Sanderson turn an easy header by the dug-out into their corner which they score from, Dunne was immense and our best performer today, monstered their Centre forward, and you'd drop him for Sanderson?

Correct. So sloppy and lazy to give away the corner that led to their goal
Crazy on 19:47 - Feb 19 with 2989 viewstraininvain

Crazy on 18:45 - Feb 19 by ParkRoyalR

I want to see us play at a faster pace and I think Dunne is the weak link in terms of playing out from the back. Dickie, Sanderson and Barbet all more comfortable on the ball.
Crazy on 20:32 - Feb 19 with 2886 viewsTripleR

Crazy on 19:47 - Feb 19 by traininvain

I want to see us play at a faster pace and I think Dunne is the weak link in terms of playing out from the back. Dickie, Sanderson and Barbet all more comfortable on the ball.

Jimmy Dunne is not our weak link. He has been outstanding since he came in for the injured Jordy de Wijs.
Crazy on 20:41 - Feb 19 with 2843 viewsMyke

Hopefully McCallum is getting closer to full fitness, so won't have to utilise Willock at lwb. I actually think a fully fit McCallum and Willock could be very potent down the left side . One of the reasons for our 'blip' has been the lack of penetration down that side in recent weeks. You could see that with the decent ball in from Moses reaped a score today
Crazy on 20:51 - Feb 19 with 2820 viewstraininvain

Crazy on 20:32 - Feb 19 by TripleR

Jimmy Dunne is not our weak link. He has been outstanding since he came in for the injured Jordy de Wijs.

Dunne’s generally solid defensively but slows us down when trying to get on the front foot. Too many sideways passes.

Maybe we’ve been found out by teams who seem happy to let us have possession in our half and it’s time to tweak the system. Do we actually need three centre backs if they’re spending much of the game playing five yard passes between each other?

We need to get further up the pitch and I don’t think we need three centre backs plus Field. I’d start him against tougher teams but the last few games I don’t feel we needed three centre backs plus a deep lying holding midfielder.
Crazy on 21:24 - Feb 19 with 2745 viewsParkRoyalR

Crazy on 20:51 - Feb 19 by traininvain

Dunne’s generally solid defensively but slows us down when trying to get on the front foot. Too many sideways passes.

Maybe we’ve been found out by teams who seem happy to let us have possession in our half and it’s time to tweak the system. Do we actually need three centre backs if they’re spending much of the game playing five yard passes between each other?

We need to get further up the pitch and I don’t think we need three centre backs plus Field. I’d start him against tougher teams but the last few games I don’t feel we needed three centre backs plus a deep lying holding midfielder.

Changing formation is now an option as we have fullbacks and a centre half (Sanderson) with genuine pace,

But to suggest dropping our best defender, and pobably best player today when Sanderson''s sloppiness conceded a corner and Barbet lost his man for the resultant goal is a bit odd.

If we go to a back 4 it would likely be at the expense of Barbet who's form's dipped since his head injury and again wasn't brave enough on the ball today, playing too many short passes to Moses when he was in a better position himself.

Dunne has been immense this season and the starting point as a Championship defender is to win your 1on1 battles which Dunne does best of all our defenders.
Crazy on 21:27 - Feb 19 with 2728 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Crazy on 20:32 - Feb 19 by TripleR

Thought he was outstanding today. Should be our captain next season.
Crazy on 21:29 - Feb 19 with 2714 viewsozexile

Isn't the Finnish lad available at LB?
Crazy on 21:43 - Feb 19 with 2664 viewsBushman

Crazy on 21:27 - Feb 19 by Wegerles_Stairs

Most consistent player of the season so far

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Crazy on 21:46 - Feb 19 with 2641 viewsAd99

Crazy on 21:27 - Feb 19 by Wegerles_Stairs

Totally agree. He monstered the Hull forwards. Was dominant and kept everything simple. He obviously taps it short for Barbet, Sanderson or Hendrick/Field for the distribution.

He's key at the moment.
Crazy on 22:28 - Feb 19 with 2547 viewsSharpy36

I thought Sanderson had a good game and being new to a back three didn`t look to out of place. One thing i noticed early on when he headed it clear, the ball went further in the air than it travelled forward. Maybe it was his timing, although it improved as the game went on.
As for motm, it was a game of two halves with Field first and Hendrick second.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Crazy on 22:31 - Feb 19 with 2535 viewssimmo

Crazy on 18:29 - Feb 19 by traininvain

We all see the game differently, but this is fckin mental.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Crazy on 22:38 - Feb 19 with 2500 viewsstevec

Crazy on 19:47 - Feb 19 by traininvain

Dunne has been superb all season.

It’s a strange one, picking Dunne out of all people, when practically half the team don’t move the ball fast enough.

We played barely any one touch football all game, Moses brilliant pass about the only thing that was zipped in accurately. If we had a centre forward who actually did anything, perhaps we’d get away with the pedestrian pace we set about Hull and most other teams, especially the first 45 minutes.

And what was going on with Amos, if he made a forward pass all game I must have missed it. We have too many players who just won’t gamble. I get that in big games, but when you’re playing some of the shite we’ve played recently you’ve got to be prepared to take risks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024