Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton gone? 20:34 - Apr 2 with 12511 viewsRangersw12

Reports on talk sport and Dailly fail

Disgraceful if true
Warburton gone? on 20:35 - Apr 2 with 7284 viewsSonofpugwash

Is he toast then?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Warburton gone? on 20:39 - Apr 2 with 7232 viewsaston_hoop

I really hope someone got confused with David Warburton MP getting suspended because that would be a truly abysmal decision

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Warburton gone? on 20:41 - Apr 2 with 7174 viewskropotkin41

I hope this isn't true. Would seem silly.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Warburton gone? on 20:41 - Apr 2 with 7176 viewsjohann28

Oh no. No. No. No. please no.
Warburton gone? on 20:45 - Apr 2 with 7101 viewsQPR_Hibs

It's the Mail Online - not even the Daily Mail.
The story seems to be one of those vaguely worded pieces so I hope it's just lazy "journalism."

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Warburton gone? on 20:48 - Apr 2 with 7045 viewsrichranger

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10679771/QPR-boss-Mark-Warbur
Warburton gone? on 21:19 - Apr 2 with 6630 viewstoboboly

Warburton gone? on 20:35 - Apr 2 by Sonofpugwash

Is he toast then?

Brown bread

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Warburton gone? on 21:23 - Apr 2 with 6559 viewsHooparoo

Maybe he’s had enough and pulled the pin himself?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Warburton gone? on 21:23 - Apr 2 with 6557 viewsnumptydumpty

If QPR do this, they are bonkers

Would be seriously f****d off...

Who is coming in then, Zidane or Pocchetino !!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Warburton gone? on 21:25 - Apr 2 with 6532 viewsE17hoop

Warburton gone? on 20:45 - Apr 2 by QPR_Hibs

It's the Mail Online - not even the Daily Mail.
The story seems to be one of those vaguely worded pieces so I hope it's just lazy "journalism."

No quotes, not even 'an insider'.

Article posted below to save giving Daily Mail a click:
QPR manager Mark Warburton is on the brink of losing his job following their 2-0 defeat at Fulham.

The 59-year old has been in charge at Loftus Road since 2019 and though a popular figure, results in recent weeks have seen his side drift to ninth in the Championship table with just one win in their last six games.

Despite that, QPR are still only three points behind sixth place Blackburn and the club hierarchy believe a change can help trigger an upturn in form and revive their play off hopes.

They are expected to make their decision over the next 24 hours.

QPR's latest disappointment was a 2-0 home loss to Championship promotion-chasers Fulham on Saturday afternoon, with Aleksandar Mitrovic at the double to seal another win for Marco Silva's side.

It was a comfortable victory for the Cottagers against their London rivals, with the Serbian netting a strike in each half - the second from the penalty spot.

The result means QPR have now lost three successive games - with the Fulham loss following a 3-1 home loss to Peterborough and another 3-1 defeat away at Nottingham Forest.

Their only win in the last six games was a narrow 2-1 victory at suprise package Luton Town, who are among the pack chasing promotion.

Warburton has been with QPR since May 2019, winning 54 of his 142 games in charge - but also losing 54 and drawing 34 games.

The club finished mid-table in 13th place in the 2019-20 season, before securing an improved position of ninth the following campaign in 2020-21.

This season they have been in contention for a play-off spot but their recent poor form has dented those hopes.

Speaking after their Fulham loss, Warburton refused to criticise his players and instead vented at the decision to award the away side a penalty late on.

'We rely on good decisions,' he said. 'The linesman hasn't given it and it's given by an official with a hard view and surrounded by players.

'That decision killed the game, it killed our momentum, and they have what seems from the outside a comfortable 2-0 victory. We keep getting apologies but I would far prefer we got given the right decisions.

'The fans were getting behind us, they saw us on the front foot and I felt another decision didn't go our way today, that type of decision, at that stage of the game just kills it. It gave Fulham some breathing space and again today we have been the recipients of another poor decision.'

'I am so frustrated for the players. We had a tough February and March, and had a good, honest chat. We came into this game in confident mood because we trained and prepared well and were looking forward to the encounter. Now we have suffered another very, very poor decision.'

Looks like they've thought they need to create some tension and confuse people between the MP Warburton and the manager Warburton.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Warburton gone? on 21:26 - Apr 2 with 6493 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Warburton gone? on 21:25 - Apr 2 by E17hoop

QPR manager Mark Warburton is on the brink of losing his job following their 2-0 defeat at Fulham.

The 59-year old has been in charge at Loftus Road since 2019 and though a popular figure, results in recent weeks have seen his side drift to ninth in the Championship table with just one win in their last six games.

Despite that, QPR are still only three points behind sixth place Blackburn and the club hierarchy believe a change can help trigger an upturn in form and revive their play off hopes.

QPR's latest disappointment was a 2-0 home loss to Championship promotion-chasers Fulham on Saturday afternoon, with Aleksandar Mitrovic at the double to seal another win for Marco Silva's side.

It was a comfortable victory for the Cottagers against their London rivals, with the Serbian netting a strike in each half - the second from the penalty spot.

The result means QPR have now lost three successive games - with the Fulham loss following a 3-1 home loss to Peterborough and another 3-1 defeat away at Nottingham Forest.

Their only win in the last six games was a narrow 2-1 victory at suprise package Luton Town, who are among the pack chasing promotion.

Warburton has been with QPR since May 2019, winning 54 of his 142 games in charge - but also losing 54 and drawing 34 games.

The club finished mid-table in 13th place in the 2019-20 season, before securing an improved position of ninth the following campaign in 2020-21.

This season they have been in contention for a play-off spot but their recent poor form has dented those hopes.

Speaking after their Fulham loss, Warburton refused to criticise his players and instead vented at the decision to award the away side a penalty late on.

'We rely on good decisions,' he said. 'The linesman hasn't given it and it's given by an official with a hard view and surrounded by players.

'That decision killed the game, it killed our momentum, and they have what seems from the outside a comfortable 2-0 victory. We keep getting apologies but I would far prefer we got given the right decisions.

'The fans were getting behind us, they saw us on the front foot and I felt another decision didn't go our way today, that type of decision, at that stage of the game just kills it. It gave Fulham some breathing space and again today we have been the recipients of another poor decision.'

'I am so frustrated for the players. We had a tough February and March, and had a good, honest chat. We came into this game in confident mood because we trained and prepared well and were looking forward to the encounter. Now we have suffered another very, very poor decision.'

Looks like they've thought they need to create some tension and confuse people between the MP Warburton and the manager Warburton.

It's the ones above him that are the biggest problem.
Warburton gone? on 21:35 - Apr 2 with 6369 viewskomradkirk

for a last push at the play offs.?

nobody new is gonna get a tune from that lot before game 46

revisit the whole thing at the end of the season
Warburton gone? on 21:38 - Apr 2 with 6310 viewssevenhoop

Warburton gone? on 21:35 - Apr 2 by komradkirk

for a last push at the play offs.?

nobody new is gonna get a tune from that lot before game 46

revisit the whole thing at the end of the season

If this is true it will rank with the worst decision making that this club has ever ever made. An absolute F’ing outright gobshite disgrace. Fuming doesn’t even come close.
Warburton gone? on 21:44 - Apr 2 with 6219 viewsDamo1962

Think he has run into a dead end...like the team. I knew he would use the penalty to take the attention off another poor display at LR. Of course we were likely to lose today...but we never laid a glove on them. Seems silly to get rid of him now though - wait till the summer. Never really warmed to the guy TBH.
Warburton gone? on 21:51 - Apr 2 with 6090 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warburton gone? on 21:25 - Apr 2 by E17hoop

Thanks a million for posting that, E17. No way would I click on that paper's link.

Important to know that there's no quote, and that the article is complete clickbait.

"They are expected to make their decision over the next 24 hours." is a great example of clickbait. If he leaves, the journo was right, if he doesn't then the journo can claim that they "decided" to keep him on.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warburton gone? on 21:57 - Apr 2 with 5980 viewsaston_hoop

Re-assuring

[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 21:57]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Warburton gone? on 22:07 - Apr 2 with 5827 viewsRangersw12

With today's news standards I bet talk sport heard the name and got confused
Warburton gone? on 22:14 - Apr 2 with 5736 viewsHooparoo

I’ve dealt with a lot of very wealthy people in my career and I can tell you the number one thing that they all have in common is not accepting second best. It’s easy as a fan to say keep him or sack him but how would you feel if you were paying for the crap we’ve seen over the last two months as we go into reverse? Personally, I think it’s too late to change it now so I’d let him the see the season out but it’s not my money going up in smoke every week.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Warburton gone? on 22:14 - Apr 2 with 5728 viewsdaveB

a diabolical decision if true
Warburton gone? on 22:22 - Apr 2 with 5613 viewsBerkoRanger

Warburton gone? on 22:14 - Apr 2 by Hooparoo

I’ve dealt with a lot of very wealthy people in my career and I can tell you the number one thing that they all have in common is not accepting second best. It’s easy as a fan to say keep him or sack him but how would you feel if you were paying for the crap we’ve seen over the last two months as we go into reverse? Personally, I think it’s too late to change it now so I’d let him the see the season out but it’s not my money going up in smoke every week.

I just cannot believe the owners would shrug their shoulders and say "Oh well - never mind - maybe next year it will be better. Fiddle dee dee."
So a change wouldn't surprise me.
Warburton gone? on 22:25 - Apr 2 with 5573 viewsdaveB

Warburton gone? on 22:22 - Apr 2 by BerkoRanger

I just cannot believe the owners would shrug their shoulders and say "Oh well - never mind - maybe next year it will be better. Fiddle dee dee."
So a change wouldn't surprise me.

unless they have someone better lined up plus a replacement for Deing and Willock in time for Tuesday it seems pointless to me
Warburton gone? on 22:28 - Apr 2 with 5554 viewsstevec

Are you kidding yourselves.

He was never going to comeback from the nature of that 3rd debacle against Peterboro.

He’s done his best, he’s a good man, but he’s spent. When your times up your times up.

I’d be more concerned if the club were ducking the issue.
Warburton gone? on 22:38 - Apr 2 with 5470 viewsLazyFan

Should stay, he's just started to build the squad. Barbet, Wallace and Moses are here because of him.

Who would we replace him with? Have you seen the dross out there?
No thanks, stick with Warbs and sign two LB's next season and one more striker.

Let Wallace go as he's injury prone and sell Bonne.

zzzzzzzzzz

Warburton gone? on 22:57 - Apr 2 with 5279 viewsNed_Kennedys

Warburton gone? on 22:38 - Apr 2 by LazyFan

Should stay, he's just started to build the squad. Barbet, Wallace and Moses are here because of him.

Who would we replace him with? Have you seen the dross out there?
No thanks, stick with Warbs and sign two LB's next season and one more striker.

Let Wallace go as he's injury prone and sell Bonne.

Review at end of season, hope he turns it around but if the recent diabolical form from the last 2 months continues he can have no arguments if he loses his job.
Warburton gone? on 23:02 - Apr 2 with 5230 viewsRs_Holy

Warburton gone? on 22:57 - Apr 2 by Ned_Kennedys

Review at end of season, hope he turns it around but if the recent diabolical form from the last 2 months continues he can have no arguments if he loses his job.

Can everyone please calm the f*ck down !!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024