Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred 13:39 - Apr 5 with 32506 viewsozranger

About to get 2pm train. We're going to go fighting in this one. Two attackers and our old team back.

2-0 win
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:41 - Apr 5 with 1659 viewsMick_S

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:40 - Apr 5 by aston_hoop

Nothing to say that hasn't already been said about that 45 minutes.

Would it kill us to get Hendrick and Gray off and get Amos and Thomas on at HT. Get both of those players hassling them like we did at times v Fulham, they're playing in first gear at the moment.

That sounds very sensible.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:42 - Apr 5 with 1648 viewsdmm

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:40 - Apr 5 by Mick_S

Get Thomas on. Energy.

Yes, that might help, Mick.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:42 - Apr 5 with 1644 viewsDamo1962

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:37 - Apr 5 by connell10

Can't see us winning another game this season, so disappointed, top six all season then this I'm gutted to be honest!!

This season is done...the players have thrown in the towel. Time to start fretting over next season 🧐
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:44 - Apr 5 with 1590 viewsMick_S

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:42 - Apr 5 by dmm

Yes, that might help, Mick.

Not with 15 to go though, David.

Sorry, that was a really poor guess.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 20:44]

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:44 - Apr 5 with 1552 viewsBurnleyhoop

I’m done with this wing back system, especially utilising two old codgers with no pace.

Our tactics seem to be either pass it across the back five for an age and then lump it upfield, or pass it across the back five and then give to the keeper to lump it up. Utter waste of time on both counts.

Why are Wallace, Adomah and Hendricks even playing? We have so much more energy with our
young wing backs and Amos in midfield.

I fancied our chances tonight, providing we had the right personnel out there. Abject team selection has killed the season off prematurely imo.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:44 - Apr 5 with 1546 viewsQPR_Jim

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:39 - Apr 5 by Stanisgod

And leave Dykes on, seriously!

Well yeah, but neither of them are ideal as a lone striker but out of the two I'd go for dykes. The pair of them, for all their muscles and tattoos, seem to have the strength of a 10 year old girl. Too many players seem happy to accept second best and aren't fighting back when being beaten and going into the next challenge more determined to win the ball. It's all a bit pathetic all around.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:46 - Apr 5 with 1480 viewsMick_S

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:44 - Apr 5 by Burnleyhoop

I’m done with this wing back system, especially utilising two old codgers with no pace.

Our tactics seem to be either pass it across the back five for an age and then lump it upfield, or pass it across the back five and then give to the keeper to lump it up. Utter waste of time on both counts.

Why are Wallace, Adomah and Hendricks even playing? We have so much more energy with our

I fancied our chances tonight, providing we had the right personnel out there. Abject team selection has killed the season off prematurely imo.

Albert needs to be further forward getting crosses in.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:47 - Apr 5 with 1458 viewswortonranger

A very big 45 mins for the next year or so. Unless Warbs can find the formula and motivate a team that clearly has lost its belief I think he will be gone by this time tomorrow. Let’s see if the team will really fight for this.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:47 - Apr 5 with 1457 viewsdistortR

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:07 - Apr 5 by VancouverHoop

Slow, disorganised, erratic. Where is the team from two months ago?

tbf, slow, disorganised and erratic are some of my better points.

Don't want to point the finger, but our form has nose-dived since McCarthy stopped doing his in-game commentaries.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:47 - Apr 5 with 1450 viewsHooping_Mad

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:36 - Apr 5 by Damo1962

He's the scapegoat for a lot of others failings. Dykes...give me strength 🙄

Not saying he has been great but he is passing has more quality about it than all the rest tonight. Uncs is an impact sub never been a great starter, Wallace leggy and looking for fouls not passes, Dykes doesn't look interested.

Moses and McCallum might be a better choice, tighten up at the back with moses and attack down the left with McCallum maybe? Wallace and Chair just don't seem to link up well at the moment.

All very slow and strange and no positives beyond the one player making half decent passes.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:47 - Apr 5 with 1416 viewsstainrods_elbow

We've hustled and harried as best we can, and made one chance for Hendrick. Chair has been the fulcrum, and has been as industrious as Gray and Dykes have been anonymous. Uncle has basically been an auxiliary right back, so what's the point in having him on the field if you're not going to play to his (attacking) strengths? Just en passant, we haven't had a significant shot (again). But what do I know? Obviously, Warburton, Eustace and Banfield know exactly what they're doing.

I don't want to hate my team, or the manager, but right now for me most of them are playing like they don't want to be here next season, or don't deserve to be. We're in an awful rut, and I just can't see where the 'reset' is coming from.

That said, we're 'only' 0-1 down. Score an equaliser early doors and perhaps something good can still happen! (Can't see it though.)

PS Their ref. - I use the pronoun deliberately - is yet another joker - yellow card for a first block, then one of theirs cynically takes out Wallace on the touchline and gets a chat. Field penalised for a 'handball' as risible as the aforesaid Wallace. And so it goes on . . .

PPS What the f*ck is with QPR+ that, in April, they still haven't sorted out their stupid suppression of Nick and Sint's h/t thoughts for the sake of showing some shitty online adverts? Lazy, greedy, inept twunts.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 20:49]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:48 - Apr 5 with 1405 viewsaston_hoop

No changes at HT

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:48 - Apr 5 with 1386 viewsPetros

Just switched to Benfica for two minutes, two sublime passes by Adel in two minutes. 🥲
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:48 - Apr 5 with 1378 viewsDamo1962

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:44 - Apr 5 by QPR_Jim

Well yeah, but neither of them are ideal as a lone striker but out of the two I'd go for dykes. The pair of them, for all their muscles and tattoos, seem to have the strength of a 10 year old girl. Too many players seem happy to accept second best and aren't fighting back when being beaten and going into the next challenge more determined to win the ball. It's all a bit pathetic all around.

Dykes is one of the worst strikers I have ever seen at Rangers. Just doesn't seem interested in playing for us.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:49 - Apr 5 with 1381 viewsRangersw12

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:44 - Apr 5 by Burnleyhoop

What young wing backs do we have?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:50 - Apr 5 with 1327 viewsderbyhoop

Would it be a good idea to have an attempt on goal?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:51 - Apr 5 with 1297 viewsDamo1962

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:47 - Apr 5 by distortR

tbf, slow, disorganised and erratic are some of my better points.

Don't want to point the finger, but our form has nose-dived since McCarthy stopped doing his in-game commentaries.

Think you are onto something there. "Brian, we need you " 🙂
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:52 - Apr 5 with 1258 viewsderbyhoop

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:50 - Apr 5 by derbyhoop

1 from Illy. well wide

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:53 - Apr 5 with 1245 viewsdistortR

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:51 - Apr 5 by Damo1962

Think you are onto something there. "Brian, we need you " 🙂

I was thinking more on the lines of, "Brian, you bastard"
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:54 - Apr 5 with 1192 viewsQPR_Hibs

WE are now 16-1 to win this. Anyone? Anyone?

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:55 - Apr 5 with 1148 viewsQPRSteve

Opponent in yellow card shocker!
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:55 - Apr 5 with 1134 viewsMalintabuk

FK half way in their half ends up with our keeper ... give me strength
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:56 - Apr 5 with 1106 viewsDamo1962

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:50 - Apr 5 by derbyhoop

Not allowed old chap 🤔🙂
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred (n/t) on 20:57 - Apr 5 with 1082 viewsQPR_Hibs

[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 20:58]

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:57 - Apr 5 with 1039 viewsQPR_Hibs

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:55 - Apr 5 by Malintabuk

FK half way in their half ends up with our keeper ... give me strength

Should fine anyone who does that 1 weeks wages

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024