Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred 13:39 - Apr 5 with 32507 viewsozranger

About to get 2pm train. We're going to go fighting in this one. Two attackers and our old team back.

2-0 win
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:09 - Apr 5 with 1631 viewsBklynRanger

Try Amos and Thomas for Field and Gray maybe. Hendrick playing better this half and it's too late too care about covering tackles.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:10 - Apr 5 with 1629 viewsRs_Holy

Dykes did something useful there!!!
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:10 - Apr 5 with 1624 viewssandsofporto

Hendricks is one of the worst players i have ever seen at rangers

WHAT IS HE DOING ON THE PITCH!!!!
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:10 - Apr 5 with 1582 viewsstainrods_elbow

Any three of Wallace, Dykes, Gray, Hendrick and Field could/should be hooked. McCallum and Thomas can/come should on. It can't get any worse.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:10 - Apr 5 with 1597 viewsEmpireStateRanger

United fans really enjoyed this one. They probably feel that have all three wrapped up. Can't blame em.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:11 - Apr 5 with 1522 viewssandsofporto

Where are the subs
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:11 - Apr 5 with 1510 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Dozzell on for Hendrick.
Thomas for Gray.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:11 - Apr 5 with 1494 viewsandrew1302

Hooray he is gone! About time
Login to get fewer ads

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:12 - Apr 5 with 1460 viewsMalintabuk

I think this is all a cunning plan. Willock and Dieng are not injured.....and the rest of the squad are under orders to play like this.... so no one will come and raid our talent in the summer and next year we will walk the league...

yes nurse I'm coming now and have you got my medication
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:12 - Apr 5 with 1444 viewsHooping_Mad

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:07 - Apr 5 by davman

Has Hendrick played a forward pass? Has Dykes actually controlled a ball? Has Adomah beaten a man? Has this shite ref booked a player in red and white? Has Gray moved? Has Barbet hit a forward pass?

3 in the last 15 mins of first half, all found their target to be fair. He's off now so hopefully more energy and tempo

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:13 - Apr 5 with 1412 viewsaston_hoop

Did Gray have any touches in the second half?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:13 - Apr 5 with 1401 viewsQPRSteve

Nick London: "it hasn't been a bad game to watch." Easily pleased.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:13 - Apr 5 with 1397 viewsjtuck

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:06 - Apr 5 by johncharles

What is the point of Andre Gray ?

Looks like Warbs thinking the same thing. Off now.

LAranger

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:13 - Apr 5 with 1395 viewssandsofporto

68 minutes to make a sub wtf
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:13 - Apr 5 with 1379 viewsstainrods_elbow

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:11 - Apr 5 by EmpireStateRanger

Dozzell on for Hendrick.
Thomas for Gray.

I thought Gray had even subbed himself off - did he even touch the ball this half? How do these players earn money for these 'performances'?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:15 - Apr 5 with 1296 viewspaulparker

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:09 - Apr 5 by actonman

It’s like watching minder on itv 4 … you have seen it all before , pretty sh!t and outdated but it’s local so you have an emotional attachment to it !!
Oh look that’s the Goldhawk Road

Minder Sh1t

WTAF

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:15 - Apr 5 with 1290 viewsbenhurst

McCallum is on - didn't realise he still existed!
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:15 - Apr 5 with 1266 viewsEmpireStateRanger

McCallum on for Wallace.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:15 - Apr 5 with 1241 viewsjohncharles

FFS lads we’re only 1-0 down. We can win this

Strong and stable my arse.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:16 - Apr 5 with 1178 viewsRangersw12

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:05 - Apr 5 by Burnleyhoop

McCallum and Moses !!

Moses isn't available tonight due to a family issue
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:17 - Apr 5 with 1154 viewsToast_R

Rubbish I'm afraid. Bereft of ideas going forward so much its actually quite scary. If this carries on into next season we'll be in trouble.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:17 - Apr 5 with 1130 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Good subs on the face of it. Maybe would have done it 10 mins earlier.

Somebody please shoot!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:17 - Apr 5 with 1104 viewsjtuck

Could this be the day George Thomas gets his first goal. Probably not.

But Sheff U are leaving door open by not putting game away.

LAranger

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:17 - Apr 5 with 1086 viewsVancouverHoop

That spell almost got me interested.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:17 - Apr 5 with 1082 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Bit better since the subs. Field cross just misses Dykes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024