Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred 13:39 - Apr 5 with 32503 viewsozranger

About to get 2pm train. We're going to go fighting in this one. Two attackers and our old team back.

2-0 win
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:18 - Apr 5 with 1884 viewsQPR_Hibs

McCallum playing the ball forwards!

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:18 - Apr 5 with 1862 viewsDamo1962

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:10 - Apr 5 by Rs_Holy

Dykes did something useful there!!!

Did he hand in a transfer request?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:19 - Apr 5 with 1829 viewsted_hendrix

C'mon you c unts---C'mon.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:19 - Apr 5 with 1823 viewsderbyhoop

We look completely toothless

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:19 - Apr 5 with 1806 viewssandsofporto

Why oh why has it taken that long for those subs. The 3 that have come on big difference
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:19 - Apr 5 with 1798 viewsHooping_Mad

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:18 - Apr 5 by Damo1962

Did he hand in a transfer request?

Cold

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:19 - Apr 5 with 1792 viewsqprxtc

According to official QPR Twitter page it’s 2-0 to The Blunts.

They also say Paul Hart is bringing on a defensive midfielder for a striker.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:20 - Apr 5 with 1764 viewsPetros

McCallum has played two long passes to people in hooped shirts
Login to get fewer ads

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:20 - Apr 5 with 1764 viewsBurnleyhoop

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:18 - Apr 5 by QPR_Hibs

McCallum playing the ball forwards!

He’s had two touches and they were the most positive from a qpr player in the entire game. Absolutely should have been on from the start.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:20 - Apr 5 with 1722 viewsqprxtc

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:19 - Apr 5 by ted_hendrix

C'mon you c unts---C'mon.

Sounds good to me Ted!
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:21 - Apr 5 with 1667 viewsjtuck

You can hear Nick London losing faith as he commentates on QPR +. Getting more and more depressed. Even little Andy Sinton sounding frustrated.

LAranger

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:21 - Apr 5 with 1649 viewsMalintabuk

Have we dragged Shef Utd down to our level because they are just as bad as us
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:22 - Apr 5 with 1570 views0hwestlondon

It's got so bad even getting a corner fails to excite.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:24 - Apr 5 with 1387 viewsthemodfather

free kick in good position outside their box, cmon
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:25 - Apr 5 with 1359 viewsbenhurst

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:24 - Apr 5 by themodfather

free kick in good position outside their box, cmon

if barbet takes it I'm turning off the game
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:25 - Apr 5 with 1343 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Dangerous spot for a free kick here.

Pleeaaaaasseeeee do not let Barbet hit it.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:25 - Apr 5 with 1334 viewsBklynRanger

No Johan. No. Don't.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:25 - Apr 5 with 1320 viewsMalintabuk

Obviously the sky comm don't know us ... FK 20 yrs out dangerous?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:25 - Apr 5 with 1312 viewsPetros

Here it comes Barbet top corner
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:26 - Apr 5 with 1280 viewspaulparker

Luton currently in 3rd place

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:26 - Apr 5 with 1271 viewsthemodfather

well a mate of mine would sum up the lack of outcome as "all fart and no 5hit!"
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:26 - Apr 5 with 1262 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Chair hits the top of the wall.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:26 - Apr 5 with 1178 viewsEmpireStateRanger

When was the last time we scored on one of those? Tjaronn Chery?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:27 - Apr 5 with 1160 viewsToast_R

Any point in us taking direct free kicks?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:27 - Apr 5 with 1155 viewsVancouverHoop

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 21:26 - Apr 5 by EmpireStateRanger

Chair hits the top of the wall.

Of course he does. Do we practice free kicks at all?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024