Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston North End Roll Call 10:59 - Apr 7 with 4824 viewsJames_Paddocks

Me and my two boys on the rattler. Bank account and mental wellbeing all set for another tanking.

I would love a shot on target to justify it all....

Good chance to top up the loyalty points for next season's promotion push too
Preston North End Roll Call on 11:20 - Apr 7 with 3785 viewsdaveB

Me and my son going, it seemed a good idea when we booked it
Preston North End Roll Call on 15:49 - Apr 8 with 3581 viewsJames_Paddocks

Not many then...
Preston North End Roll Call on 15:54 - Apr 8 with 3571 viewsNorthernr

5 of us going.

Funny you should mention the loyalty points - interesting that the bitching and moaning about people with loyalty points getting first dibs on away tickets has disappeared isn't it? Wonder where they've all gone?
Preston North End Roll Call on 16:15 - Apr 8 with 3534 viewsRangersw12

Preston North End Roll Call on 15:54 - Apr 8 by Northernr

5 of us going.

Funny you should mention the loyalty points - interesting that the bitching and moaning about people with loyalty points getting first dibs on away tickets has disappeared isn't it? Wonder where they've all gone?

Come on mate no need to dig people out it was obvious that with the current situation this was gonna be back to the hardcore

640 tickets sold BTW
Preston North End Roll Call on 16:23 - Apr 8 with 3512 viewsNorthernr

Preston North End Roll Call on 16:15 - Apr 8 by Rangersw12

Come on mate no need to dig people out it was obvious that with the current situation this was gonna be back to the hardcore

640 tickets sold BTW

You're probably right, but it's one of those things that irritates me.

It wasn't on here, but around the time of Reading, Bournemouth, Fulham away earlier in the season there was a lot of stuff on the socials from people who suddenly wanted to go away because the team was winning, digging out the people with loyalty points ahead of them in the queue for 'harming the atmosphere', 'sitting down away', being 'old as fck' etc that was unfair and really niggled me. Get rid of the whole system so that I can have a ticket now the team is doing well, but later in the season when it's not I won't be bothering.

Like I say, niggles.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Preston North End Roll Call on 16:25 - Apr 8 with 3499 viewsmerseyhoop

2 going from the Wirral, U Rsss
Preston North End Roll Call on 16:31 - Apr 8 with 3480 viewstimeforheroes

Looking forward to it, where's best for drinking before the game?
Preston North End Roll Call on 16:43 - Apr 8 with 3448 viewsRangersw12

Preston North End Roll Call on 16:31 - Apr 8 by timeforheroes

There are a couple of decent pubs round by the station
Login to get fewer ads

Preston North End Roll Call on 16:51 - Apr 8 with 3427 viewsRangersw12

Preston North End Roll Call on 16:23 - Apr 8 by Northernr

You're probably right, but it's one of those things that irritates me.

It wasn't on here, but around the time of Reading, Bournemouth, Fulham away earlier in the season there was a lot of stuff on the socials from people who suddenly wanted to go away because the team was winning, digging out the people with loyalty points ahead of them in the queue for 'harming the atmosphere', 'sitting down away', being 'old as fck' etc that was unfair and really niggled me. Get rid of the whole system so that I can have a ticket now the team is doing well, but later in the season when it's not I won't be bothering.

Like I say, niggles.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I take it back, I'm off social media bar here so can totally understand your comments now!
Preston North End Roll Call on 16:52 - Apr 8 with 3425 viewsNorthernr

One for those planning on driving.

Incidentally, was suggested to me earlier about maybe having a car share thread on here next season - if petrol and train prices continue heading the way they are, and people have room in their cars might be a useful tool?
Preston North End Roll Call on 17:11 - Apr 8 with 3370 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Preston North End Roll Call on 16:52 - Apr 8 by Northernr

Incidentally, was suggested to me earlier about maybe having a car share thread on here next season - if petrol and train prices continue heading the way they are, and people have room in their cars might be a useful tool?

https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/live-m6-northbound-cl

Could that be due to this accident earlier?

“One person was taken to hospital after a four-vehicle crash closed the M6 in Cheshire.”

“The motorway was closed northbound near junction 19 for Knutsford after the collision involving three HGVs and a van happened at around 10am on Friday (April 8).“

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Preston North End Roll Call on 17:11 - Apr 8 with 3368 viewsNorthernr

Preston North End Roll Call on 17:11 - Apr 8 by CliveWilsonSaid

https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/live-m6-northbound-cl

Could that be due to this accident earlier?

“One person was taken to hospital after a four-vehicle crash closed the M6 in Cheshire.”

“The motorway was closed northbound near junction 19 for Knutsford after the collision involving three HGVs and a van happened at around 10am on Friday (April 8).“

No idea mate, just thought I'd pass it on as I know there are lots of sensible folk on here who don't do Twitter.
Preston North End Roll Call on 17:13 - Apr 8 with 3361 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Sounds like a job for VAR!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Preston North End Roll Call on 17:14 - Apr 8 with 3354 viewselnombre

Guv'nor and I are going, in principle...

Tickets booked Monday, not arrived so far (just back today). Any suggestions, other than a nervous wait tomorrow morning and a late divert to shopping for sofas..?!!
Preston North End Roll Call on 17:32 - Apr 8 with 3319 viewsNorthernr

Preston North End Roll Call on 17:14 - Apr 8 by elnombre

Guv'nor and I are going, in principle...

Tickets booked Monday, not arrived so far (just back today). Any suggestions, other than a nervous wait tomorrow morning and a late divert to shopping for sofas..?!!

Box office will arrange duplicates to be collected there if you can get hold of them. Might be worth an email now and calls in the morning.

They are available on the day too should you be mad enough to just pay again.
Preston North End Roll Call on 17:34 - Apr 8 with 3316 viewsLythamR

Preston North End Roll Call on 17:11 - Apr 8 by Northernr

No idea mate, just thought I'd pass it on as I know there are lots of sensible folk on here who don't do Twitter.

The roadworks are north of there, they are a pain but generally flow, not that its ever a joy heading north on the M6 apart from Saturday nights after a rangers win!
Preston North End Roll Call on 17:39 - Apr 8 with 3300 viewsRangersDave

driving south down the M6 north of The M62 junction and ther'es a football coach, blacked out windows, and banner across the top of the front window.

I didnt see much else! Rangers team coach?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Preston North End Roll Call on 17:43 - Apr 8 with 3295 viewsdaveB

Preston North End Roll Call on 17:39 - Apr 8 by RangersDave

driving south down the M6 north of The M62 junction and ther'es a football coach, blacked out windows, and banner across the top of the front window.

I didnt see much else! Rangers team coach?

I think they usually get the train but might be
Preston North End Roll Call on 17:57 - Apr 8 with 3278 viewsted_hendrix

Just to add to this I was driving South this afternoon and the M40 heading North and the M42 had something like 30-40 miles of continuous traffic crawling from Oxford heading North, never been good on a Friday but today was the worst Ive ever seen.
Your'e not gonna believe this either but during the week we've come across three garages without diesel in the midlands.
Safe journey peeps.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Preston North End Roll Call on 18:58 - Apr 8 with 3210 viewsBoston

Preston North End Roll Call on 16:31 - Apr 8 by timeforheroes

Dunno about the best but...come out of the station, walk up the long ramp / station drive, turn right at the top, cross over the street, the first pub you come to will be full of Rangers. They have a couple of tv's showing whatever match is on and a pool table at the back on the left.
Downside, it's a good hike to the ground. Used to taxi to and from Deepdale, suppose everyone Uber's now, unless you're trying to up your step count.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2022 18:59]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Preston North End Roll Call on 19:46 - Apr 8 with 3136 viewsdistortR

NWCFL Division 1 south play off semi for me - IOM FC v Wythenshawe Amateurs.

Here's the highlights of the last league game, at the Bowl in Douglas, for anyone who like's that sort of thing. Souless ground and no pubs nearby, which is a bit shit.

Preston North End Roll Call on 21:26 - Apr 8 with 3026 viewsOldPedro

I'm going with my son - last game we went to was Barnsley away - sorry everyone

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Preston North End Roll Call on 21:38 - Apr 8 with 3019 viewswombat

Preston North End Roll Call on 21:26 - Apr 8 by OldPedro

I'm going with my son - last game we went to was Barnsley away - sorry everyone

Two going on twilight tours , first time in ages not had a full car , Covid the main issue for a couple of the usuals .

And totally agree about Clive’s earlier comment about where all th one’s desperate for tickets this weekend ? Funny how they aren’t so keen when they have to pass the watford gap to get to an away game

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Preston North End Roll Call on 21:41 - Apr 8 with 3005 viewsDannyPaddox

Car sharing to away games is a top idea. Strange it hasn’t been done before.

But for anyone giving qprxtc a lift, I’m not saying don’t do it, just be prepared …

Preston North End Roll Call on 22:08 - Apr 8 with 2947 viewscolinallcars

I haven't been to Preston for donkey years. I remember thinking Preston Bus Station was the ugliest building I'd ever seen. And I've been to plenty of right $hit'oles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024