Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fury v whyte 15:02 - Apr 21 with 6798 viewsthemodfather

all british world title clash on st george;s day at wembley, i am not writing whyte off, he is a proven heavyweight, is a ko boxer and i believe he can put fury down but i am going for a Fury ko win in 6 rds.
odd how whyte has waited so long for his shot and won't do press, open training and all the usual media stuff, five years he has been no1 contender and he won't court the media or fans?
and will fury really retire and stay like it??
fury v whyte on 15:17 - Apr 21 with 4868 viewsbosh67

Good to see a press conference where the two boxers actually respect each other and don't trash talk.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

fury v whyte on 15:26 - Apr 21 with 4842 viewsdaveB

really looking forward to this, could be a classic as Whyte is no mug and will put up a real fight. I think Fury will win but should be exciting to watch, can see them both getting knocked down along the way
fury v whyte on 15:42 - Apr 21 with 4810 viewsJimmyR

I think that is because Whyte is only guaranteed 20% of the purse, when WBC rules are a min of 30% apparently. There is a court case about it at the moment

I would love to see Whyte knock him out, be good for some more fights being made too. I don't think its that likely, but definitely possible!

Anything can happen - Really looking forward to it too
fury v whyte on 18:09 - Apr 21 with 4642 viewsBlackCrowe

I'm going...been on my bucket list for many a year to see a world champ fight. Can't wait.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

fury v whyte on 18:37 - Apr 21 with 4606 viewsthemodfather

wanted to see a fury v aj ...may not happen. whyte v povetkin , both fights prove these big guys, one punch and it's over...fury has the height, range and a good jab . i don't dislike whyte and he is entertaining i think fury will be the better but am expecting fireworks in the ring.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 21 with 4591 viewsSteveB

[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 19:04]
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:06 - Apr 21 with 4502 viewsdanehoop

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 21 by SteveB

[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 19:04]

I think Fury is probably the best Heavyweight out there at the moment, but think Whyte will certainly ask some serious questions of him, possibly even a chance of causing an upset if he disciplined as he has the skills and power. Will be an interesting clash of styles, provided it doesn't turn into a wrestling match.

Never knowingly understood

fury v whyte on 21:01 - Apr 21 with 4460 viewsitsbiga

After Fury got up from that monster left from Wilder that put him flat on his back I don't think he's beatable.
Anyone else would have been out for a minute.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Login to get fewer ads

fury v whyte on 10:09 - Apr 22 with 4284 viewsDiscodroids

Having run the data through the mean, mode and median of My computation charts, i predict a 20 per cent chance of victory for Whyte.

I'm more out of it on Night nurse , covid and the dregs of last nights piss up than Frank Booth on his nitrous oxide hip flask and have just purchased the fight on bt box office.

thus Its bevelled in granite and onyx that i'll fall asleep at 9pm tomorrow and miss the fight.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

fury v whyte on 11:55 - Apr 22 with 4219 viewsconnell10

fury v whyte on 21:01 - Apr 21 by itsbiga

After Fury got up from that monster left from Wilder that put him flat on his back I don't think he's beatable.
Anyone else would have been out for a minute.

Agree , Fury will win .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

fury v whyte on 12:00 - Apr 22 with 4208 viewsRs_Holy

I was all set to pay for this one ... but I'm off to the pub now with some buddies so will have to watch it on You Tube in a few days time... Its the Heavyweights so anything can happen... Should be a cracker.
fury v whyte on 15:30 - Apr 22 with 4073 viewsMick_S

fury v whyte on 10:09 - Apr 22 by Discodroids

Having run the data through the mean, mode and median of My computation charts, i predict a 20 per cent chance of victory for Whyte.

I'm more out of it on Night nurse , covid and the dregs of last nights piss up than Frank Booth on his nitrous oxide hip flask and have just purchased the fight on bt box office.

thus Its bevelled in granite and onyx that i'll fall asleep at 9pm tomorrow and miss the fight.

Night Nurse is feckin’ mental - it used to be 98% alcohol according to the packet - used to have it all the time when I was unwell as a kid. I genuinely may have got that wrong as I was probably at bit pi55ed at 9 years old.

Get well soon, old boy.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

fury v whyte on 16:49 - Apr 22 with 4010 viewsHayesender

What time are they expected in the ring? Hoping to watch it, but depends on getting home from Stoke in time

Poll: Shamima Beghum

fury v whyte on 18:15 - Apr 22 with 3946 viewsBlackCrowe

i read the fight is expected to be around 10pm.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

fury v whyte on 07:19 - Apr 23 with 3830 viewsDorse

I think they should sort out their differences with a grown-up conversation rather than resorting to violence.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

fury v whyte on 09:16 - Apr 23 with 3776 viewsNorrisGreen

Not interested in this fight. Whyte isn't world class at all. I feel Fury could put him away within 5 mins if suitably incentivized but I suspect he will piddle around for several rounds instead to give the bout a veneer of being a "contest" and give people some VFM.
fury v whyte on 16:36 - Apr 23 with 3635 viewsthemodfather

gotta like the face off, most expected mayhem, fury and whyte do the eyeball stuff and then fury tickles whyte lol
fury v whyte on 21:41 - Apr 23 with 3512 viewspaulparker

fury v whyte on 10:09 - Apr 22 by Discodroids

I’ve gone for Whyte to win on points DD I just have a feeling

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

fury v whyte on 22:38 - Apr 23 with 3399 viewspaulparker

fury v whyte on 21:41 - Apr 23 by paulparker

I’ve gone for Whyte to win on points DD I just have a feeling

Well that was Sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

fury v whyte on 22:43 - Apr 23 with 3385 viewsWokingR

fury v whyte on 22:38 - Apr 23 by paulparker

Well that was Sh1t

Yep, very disappointing
Single decent punch in the whole fight
fury v whyte on 22:52 - Apr 23 with 3340 viewsLblock

BT talking it up as a great fight

Bull
Shizen

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

fury v whyte on 23:01 - Apr 23 with 3314 viewsOakR

Not a classic!

Poll: Will we stay up?

fury v whyte on 23:08 - Apr 23 with 3291 viewsdistortR

I think Whyte was influenced by Rangers performance today.................
fury v whyte on 23:10 - Apr 23 with 3280 viewsLblock

fury v whyte on 23:08 - Apr 23 by distortR

I think Whyte was influenced by Rangers performance today.................

He did turn up though

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

fury v whyte on 23:17 - Apr 23 with 3261 viewsthemodfather

not a classic , fury won it with the only real shot thrown, er in six .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024