Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That De Bruyne lad 08:54 - May 12 with 1851 viewsbosh67

He's quite good isn't he? A 24 minute hat-trick all from his left foot! But he's turned 30. Cheeky £500K bid? I know, another midfielder!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61417634
[Post edited 12 May 2022 8:55]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

That De Bruyne lad on 09:11 - May 12 with 1785 viewsLblock

The absolute best thing about this lad is that him and Mo Salah are true Premiership superstars (aka vvankers in my book) and alongside that is the fact that.....

Chelscum let them both go!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

That De Bruyne lad on 09:21 - May 12 with 1743 viewsHAYESBOY

I dropped him out of my Fantasy side a couple of weeks back when he missed a game with an ankle knock. Bugger.....

Smells like a trout farm in here

That De Bruyne lad on 09:23 - May 12 with 1739 viewsTheChef

Turned 30?! Still looks like he's 13.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

That De Bruyne lad on 09:37 - May 12 with 1713 viewsted_hendrix

Don't have sky and tbh I don't have much interest in the Prem, having said that I did watch about 3 minutes of the highlights last night, gotta say he was incredible and a superb footballer, he also managed to hit post.
Complete footballer who on his day Is right up there with the best in the World.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

That De Bruyne lad on 09:41 - May 12 with 1707 viewsJamesB1979

Great player no doubt but he doesn’t seem to step up in the really big games eg Belgium have had a few in recent years…..Man City too.
That De Bruyne lad on 09:44 - May 12 with 1700 viewsPlanetHonneywood

That De Bruyne lad on 09:23 - May 12 by TheChef

Turned 30?! Still looks like he's 13.

Never see him and Prince Harry in the same room at the same time.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

That De Bruyne lad on 09:49 - May 12 with 1679 viewsDWQPR

Bench warmer at best at HQ.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

That De Bruyne lad on 10:25 - May 12 with 1623 viewsdaveB

played my triple captain chip in fantasy football this week, went with Salah rather than De Bruyne. Am off to bang my head against a wall for several hours
Login to get fewer ads

That De Bruyne lad on 10:54 - May 12 with 1569 viewsozexile

I'm sure we could have picked him up a few years ago for roughly what we paid for Granero.
That De Bruyne lad on 11:48 - May 12 with 1498 viewslightwaterhoop

That De Bruyne lad on 09:41 - May 12 by JamesB1979

Great player no doubt but he doesn’t seem to step up in the really big games eg Belgium have had a few in recent years…..Man City too.

I agree.Where was he against Real Madrid?
[Post edited 12 May 2022 12:23]
That De Bruyne lad on 14:35 - May 12 with 1262 viewsjohnhoop

That De Bruyne lad on 11:48 - May 12 by lightwaterhoop

I agree.Where was he against Real Madrid?
[Post edited 12 May 2022 12:23]

Scored after a couple of minutes in the first game and when Guardiola took him off they were as good as in the final. Hardly his fault that the defence imploded in the last few minutes.
That De Bruyne lad on 14:36 - May 12 with 1255 viewsrobith

Subbed off after they took the lead wasn't he?
That De Bruyne lad on 19:53 - May 12 with 1069 viewsLazyFan

He said he wants the World Cup every 2 years, clearly, he thinks Belgium can win it with a little luck so, wants unlimited attempts until they do.

I suspect Belgium won't win ever and like Croatia, Romania and so on, they will never have a golden generation like that again. Either you do it like Greece or you never do it.

Could be worse, you would be like England which produces Golden generations after generation, but still does not win it. I am going for Brasil this time. They have many superstars in their team, a proper set of galacticos again. Hot weather and pressure does not bother them and they have a score to settle 'wiv zee jermans'.

zzzzzzzzzz

That De Bruyne lad on 20:12 - May 12 with 1055 viewslightwaterhoop

That De Bruyne lad on 14:35 - May 12 by johnhoop

Scored after a couple of minutes in the first game and when Guardiola took him off they were as good as in the final. Hardly his fault that the defence imploded in the last few minutes.

Fair point but i dont think he frightens the top teams the way the greatest players do.
That De Bruyne lad on 20:46 - May 12 with 1006 viewspaulparker

Doesn’t turn up for the big games or major tournaments
Bit of Frank Lampard flat track bully imo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

That De Bruyne lad on 08:53 - May 13 with 870 viewsRangers67

I think he is a superb player who if fit is one of the first names on Peps team sheet. He makes that team tick ( along with a couple of others ). He has everything, superb passing ability, can shoot with both feet and puts the effort in. There is not a team in the world he doesn,t improve.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024