Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The yoot of today 09:05 - Jun 4 with 14698 viewsThe_Beast1976

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10882881/Ten-screaming-youths-terrorise

This kind of thing really boils my p!ss. Most of the younger generation now seem to have big chips on their shoulders and behave like this (certainly in my experience anyway). Who on earth is raising these kids? Fcuk em. They deserve the pre-planned economic catastrophe that is coming their way at an ever increasing pace. They will own nothing and will forever be in debt to the elite (apologies to any well-behaved millennials BTW)
[Post edited 4 Jun 2022 9:16]
The yoot of today on 22:36 - Jun 4 with 4080 viewscolinallcars

The yoot of today on 21:38 - Jun 4 by MrSheen

I took the younger Miss Sheen on a walking tour of Essex in the Spring (yes really, got the Luton score in a bus shelter in Ongar). We stayed in Maldon and Chelmsford and while the accent instantly put me on edge, I was taken aback by how polite the kids were - friendly to bar staff, thanking the bus drivers when they got off, wishing them a good night. I was a bit ashamed for doubting them.

I am in agreement. I'm as old as the hills but by and large, taking one consideration with another, I find the vast majority of young people absolutely fine.
The yoot of today on 22:55 - Jun 4 with 4035 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Most youngsters are fine in my experience but there will always be kunts like the ones in the video.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The yoot of today on 23:07 - Jun 4 with 4006 viewsrobith

“The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.”

Socrates, c380 BC
The yoot of today on 23:28 - Jun 4 with 3960 viewsstevec

I’m disgusted they run a train from Brighton to Cambridge when I can’t get one from Epsom to anywhere remotely North without changing half a dozen times.
The yoot of today on 00:23 - Jun 5 with 3902 viewsDannyPaddox

The yoot of today on 21:03 - Jun 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

Norf is slowly turning into Travis Bickle.

I remember one wintry Sunday morning late 70s, muddy field In Tottenham, pop charts were new wave versus Tavares, I’m thirteen maybe fourteen playing the lone striker role. The home team were all over us. I rarely got a sniff. I spent an hour listening to two Centre-backs giving me grief, what was gonna happen after the game, you’re gonna get done etc … don’t judge me on what happened next … okay judge me … More through curiosity than violence I head-butted one of the fcukers. What’s new pussycat?
The yoot of today on 01:03 - Jun 5 with 3849 viewsNorthernr

The yoot of today on 23:28 - Jun 4 by stevec

I’m disgusted they run a train from Brighton to Cambridge when I can’t get one from Epsom to anywhere remotely North without changing half a dozen times.

What they’ve actually done is just strung together 3 existing trains and drawn the magician’s curtain in the marketing.

You can technically go from Scunthorpe to Lincoln (20 miles ish) on the train direct, except it’s actually the Scunny to Donny, Donny to Sheffield, and Sheffield to Lincoln stoppers slung together. 100 miles over nearly 4 hours. That was when Scunny had a train service at all, whereas now it gets one train every 2 hours over half the route, nothing sundays, often a bus instead.

You think your transport is bad down here? You should try it up there for a bit. My mum’s home, Brigg, awaits its first train of the year, in June. And they didn’t bother replacing their lousy withdrawn service with a bus either. Love all this levelling up.
The yoot of today on 01:54 - Jun 5 with 3810 viewsSharpy36

The yoot of today on 09:34 - Jun 4 by Esox_Lucius

Lost me at Daily Mail.

Oh, so it never happened then, depending on which rag you read ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

The yoot of today on 08:45 - Jun 5 with 3571 viewsslmrstid

For every "yoot" behaving like an absolute thunder-wotsit, I can go out somewhere and show you a middle aged person behaving like an absolute thunder-wotsit too.

Basically, there are large sections of society who are horrible people you want nothing to do with.

That said, there are also large sections of society who are wonderful people, so its not all bad.
Login to get fewer ads

The yoot of today on 03:47 - Jun 6 with 3202 viewsbob566

Can't vouch for England, Scotland or Wales but in Ireland the youth are gym bunnies who meet up in coffee shops. Very different from my generation
The yoot of today on 05:18 - Jun 6 with 3179 viewsSydneyRs

Main guy in that video looks like he's almost crying.

Daily Mail must be gutted they couldn't find footage of some foreigners doing this.
The yoot of today on 12:59 - Jun 6 with 2991 viewsEsox_Lucius

The yoot of today on 01:54 - Jun 5 by Sharpy36

Oh, so it never happened then, depending on which rag you read ?

Marginalization piece to feed into the prejudices of it's readership. As shown in the thread, it's a narrow viewpoint.

The grass is always greener.

The yoot of today on 22:29 - Jun 6 with 2751 viewsMyke

I teach 12 - 18 year olds, both genders. For every bad un, there are at least 10 good uns
The yoot of today on 22:36 - Jun 6 with 2743 viewsdistortR

The yoot of today on 22:29 - Jun 6 by Myke

I teach 12 - 18 year olds, both genders. For every bad un, there are at least 10 good uns

Both genders.

Expect a knock on the door and some questions to check your thinking.
The yoot of today on 22:37 - Jun 6 with 2740 viewsdaveB

Big difference with this generation is they film everything so we all get to see the bad behavior. I'm glad we didn't have camera phones when i was growing up
The yoot of today on 23:40 - Jun 6 with 2668 viewsNorthernr

Another Monday night 5s ended early having descended into a happy mix of boys doing flicks and tricks to a screaming audience filming it all on their phones, then saying they’ll stab you whenever you take the ball off them or score.

I’m done. Going travelling tomorrow and will be turning my phone, email, Twitter, qpr, lfw, job, country OFF.
The yoot of today on 00:29 - Jun 7 with 2642 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Where do you play Norf? I used to play at London Bridge and never had a second of grief.

Enjoy your hols.
The yoot of today on 00:32 - Jun 7 with 2639 viewsNorthernr

The yoot of today on 00:29 - Jun 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Where do you play Norf? I used to play at London Bridge and never had a second of grief.

Enjoy your hols.

Was Kentish Town, moved to Finsbury Park when the pitch got relayed, now at Market Road. Wednesday night I play Clapham Junction 6s.

And thank you, yes, I intend to. Actually intending to do it with my phone off, I think I need a proper disconnect and break. So pleeeeeease guys be decent with each other.
The yoot of today on 00:37 - Jun 7 with 2633 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The yoot of today on 00:32 - Jun 7 by Northernr

Was Kentish Town, moved to Finsbury Park when the pitch got relayed, now at Market Road. Wednesday night I play Clapham Junction 6s.

And thank you, yes, I intend to. Actually intending to do it with my phone off, I think I need a proper disconnect and break. So pleeeeeease guys be decent with each other.

I work just round the corner from there.

It’s where the London Underground staff play their league. Sounds grim.

Chin Up.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 0:37]
The yoot of today on 00:51 - Jun 7 with 2626 viewsjtuck

Being able to write is why Clive will never be Travis Bickle. Happy social media break!

LAranger

The yoot of today on 17:55 - Jun 7 with 2388 viewsR_from_afar

The yoot of today on 16:45 - Jun 4 by Northernr

Travel around this city now train, bus, tube, you'll see lads like this couple of times a month. Play small sided football, you'll get them every week.

Big and hard when they're with their friends, talking like they grew up in the fcking Bronx, threatening to "cut" you if you catch their eye wrong, always keen to play their 'music' out loud on the tube for the rest of the carriage to enjoy. Love an easy target, lass going home by herself, couple of gay lads... Then when somebody objects they go into this 'hold me back Dave' routine. I love the sweaty mess in the grey tracksuit in this one "hold me back" - well there's nine of you mate and only that one guy so if you want to crack on I reckon you could do, he's really not stopping you. Shouting "you'll do nuttin" like he grew up in the ghetto. They got off at... Three Bridges. Probably home in time for the tea his school teacher mum cooked for him. Looks like she still cuts his fcking hair for him, soft cnt. Never shaved. Never been laid. Absolute waste. Genuine fcking soppy embarrassment. One day hopefully he'll do it to the wrong person, get the absolute proper hiding he so sorely deserves. Mind you, then you'll have to hear all this "lovely lad" "high achiever" "huge potential" bullsht in the newspaper.

But it's just generalisations isn't it? See a video like that, the absolute despair of a whole generation goes really well for the target market. I saw another video recently of lads that age heading home from a night out who sprinted, grabbed/caught and hauled back a lass who was in the process of offing herself over the side of a bridge. You shouldn't rush to sweeping judgements of enormous swathes of people by the extremes of their demographic.

Apologies for The Sun link...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/14248670/teens-grab-girl-bridge-cops-tik

This all reminds me of my first year at uni, in Southampton, way back in the 80s. To get to the main campus from my hall of residence without taking a really circuitous route, you had to walk through some woods on the edge of a very rough estate. The local yoofs from said estate took great delight in threatening students.

I was lucky, I never saw any trouble myself, but my flatmate did. He and another bloke were walking through the woods at dusk when three youths from the dodgy estate tried to rush them. It didn't go the way the assailants had planned.

My flatmate and his mate were both tall and pretty strong and athletic, although they weren't hardnuts by any means. The yoofs attacked only to find their "victims" fighting back energetically, until it got to the point where the attackers started begging the plucky students to stop. They duly did, but not before my mate had scoffed: "Well, you started it!"

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The yoot of today on 21:07 - Jun 8 with 2200 viewsdezzar

I played 5 a side for roughly 20 years at Eldon Square lesuire , Newcastle, never had anything like you describe North , but best memory was when some young gobshite was continuously giving the ref grief , said Ref had enough, chinned the kid then sent himself off . I think he was banned for a few months then normal service resumed.
The yoot of today on 22:19 - Jun 8 with 2112 viewsMiss_Terraces

The Kids are alright, if anything my generation would have been far worse if our parents had given us phones and social media.
To make things worse for them, there seems to be a generational spat between them and my parents generation, of course the boomers have all the power in the narrative

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

The yoot of yesterday on 23:55 - Jun 8 with 2028 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The yoot of today on 04:02 - Jun 9 with 1965 viewsstowmarketrange

The yoot of today on 21:07 - Jun 8 by dezzar

I played 5 a side for roughly 20 years at Eldon Square lesuire , Newcastle, never had anything like you describe North , but best memory was when some young gobshite was continuously giving the ref grief , said Ref had enough, chinned the kid then sent himself off . I think he was banned for a few months then normal service resumed.

We used to play there every Friday afternoon about 4pm from about 1988 to 1993.A bit of grub in the food court and straight down the Bigg market for a couple of hours before work.There was a pub just off of the main drag called Turks where the lager was 79p a pint and the bitter was 69p.Happy days.
The yoot of today on 09:43 - Jun 9 with 1828 viewsdezzar

The yoot of today on 04:02 - Jun 9 by stowmarketrange

We used to play there every Friday afternoon about 4pm from about 1988 to 1993.A bit of grub in the food court and straight down the Bigg market for a couple of hours before work.There was a pub just off of the main drag called Turks where the lager was 79p a pint and the bitter was 69p.Happy days.

We played 3 times a week 81 till 2003 then the knees decided that’s enough. Some lively pubs in that area
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024