Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The yoot of today 09:05 - Jun 4 with 14688 viewsThe_Beast1976

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10882881/Ten-screaming-youths-terrorise

This kind of thing really boils my p!ss. Most of the younger generation now seem to have big chips on their shoulders and behave like this (certainly in my experience anyway). Who on earth is raising these kids? Fcuk em. They deserve the pre-planned economic catastrophe that is coming their way at an ever increasing pace. They will own nothing and will forever be in debt to the elite (apologies to any well-behaved millennials BTW)
[Post edited 4 Jun 2022 9:16]
The yoot of today on 10:58 - Jun 9 with 3218 viewsloftboy

The yoot of today on 00:32 - Jun 7 by Northernr

Was Kentish Town, moved to Finsbury Park when the pitch got relayed, now at Market Road. Wednesday night I play Clapham Junction 6s.

And thank you, yes, I intend to. Actually intending to do it with my phone off, I think I need a proper disconnect and break. So pleeeeeease guys be decent with each other.

Quick get the Brexit and covid threads going 😇😇😇😇

Only joking Clive , enjoy your break.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The yoot of today on 16:51 - Jun 14 with 2959 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Always good to see mouthy yobs get their comeuppance…especially from a former British Heavyweight boxing champion 😂😂

[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 16:52]
The yoot of today on 17:01 - Jun 14 with 2931 viewsJuzzie

Next door neighbour's son's 16th birthday at the weekend just gone. He had a few friends around. All giving it gansta-large with each other in a leafy suburban garden. One of girls saying how she'll "knife you" about something or other. I've seen them before and they're actually all good kids but it's the way they all seem to talk these days.
The yoot of today on 17:25 - Jun 14 with 2899 viewsJuzzie

The yoot of today on 16:51 - Jun 14 by Beckenhamhoop

Always good to see mouthy yobs get their comeuppance…especially from a former British Heavyweight boxing champion 😂😂

Classic case of "Hold me back, Dave" - glad he got clumped.
The yoot of today on 17:30 - Jun 14 with 2870 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Not a person below 35 amongst them.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The yoot of today on 18:55 - Jun 14 with 2782 viewsR_from_afar

Back in the 80s when I was doing my year abroad, I lived in Austria for six months and there was one night when I had just finished ringing my parents from a 'phone box in the city centre when these two youths approached me. In German, one of them started asking me what my combat sport was, and then things deteriorated and he was aiming jabs at me while his mate egged him on, chuckling. I kept trying to fend him off and implored him to stop but he just wouldn't.

In the end, I completely snapped, reached into my cycle pannier and pulled out my long chain, which had a hefty lock on it, and, consumed with rage, began swinging it at them both like some medieval weapon. Their attitude instantly changed and suddenly it was all "We're really sorry" and "Let's be friends". I never had any intention of hitting them with my improvised weapon but it was very satisfying to turn the tables on them and see the aggressors grovelling (cackles).

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The yoot of today on 19:15 - Jun 14 with 2741 viewspaulparker

The yoot of today on 17:25 - Jun 14 by Juzzie

Classic case of "Hold me back, Dave" - glad he got clumped.

Have that Blud !!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The yoot of today on 22:20 - Jun 14 with 2617 viewsPunteR

"put him in the recovery position"

Night night bluey.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

The yoot of today on 00:35 - Jun 15 with 2516 viewsitsbiga

I had a small fender bender with an old chap a few months back. He was in his 70's.
Got out of his car and starting yelling at me that he was gonna effing break my jaw and spark me out and all kinds of nonsense. Wouldn't exchange details. Told me i was a dead man.
Was ridiculous. I had to call the old bill in the end cuz he wouldn't give me his details and if i left it would be fleeing an accident scene.
There are un savory characters around at all ages. Those Herberts on the train were total nob heads tho with their comical tuff south london accent attempts.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

The yoot of today (n/t) on 00:54 - Jun 15 with 2515 viewsrsocks

[Post edited 15 Jun 2022 1:41]
The yoot of today on 01:40 - Jun 15 with 2497 viewsrsocks

The yoot of today on 09:34 - Jun 4 by Esox_Lucius

Lost me at Daily Mail.

Congratulations, you must feel really good about yourself.
The yoot of today on 09:45 - Jun 15 with 2327 viewsDaBurgh

The yoot of today on 17:01 - Jun 14 by Juzzie

Next door neighbour's son's 16th birthday at the weekend just gone. He had a few friends around. All giving it gansta-large with each other in a leafy suburban garden. One of girls saying how she'll "knife you" about something or other. I've seen them before and they're actually all good kids but it's the way they all seem to talk these days.

Being a teenager of the late 60's and early 70's, I can assure you there were plenty of red haired, white skinned freckled teens from small and medium sized American towns that spoke like Harlem ghetto extras from Shaft or Superfly movies. There ain't much new under the sun.
The yoot of today on 10:11 - Jun 15 with 2278 viewsPunteR

The yoot of today on 23:07 - Jun 4 by robith

“The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.”

Socrates, c380 BC

Great player.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The yoot of today on 12:37 - Jun 16 with 2071 viewsDiscodroids

I witnessed a yoot in a skin tight ribbed white cotton twin set this morning along the boadway. A cross betwen max wall and roscoe tanner on center court. I notice with these modern day fashions with these flashing young blades around town, that you have to be built like jimmy somerville on a diet of bengal famine mixture

Being a fat f ucker in this heatwave, I issued my orderly with instructions to place my 18oz Donegal Weave & ticket pocket chalk stripe into abeyance during this damned heat spell.

Thus, a Henri-Lloyd baby blue two button summer blazer & London stone Chino's for Lunch today at LeadenHall Market.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2022 12:39]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The yoot of today on 14:20 - Jun 16 with 1880 viewsR_from_afar

The yoot of today on 12:37 - Jun 16 by Discodroids

I witnessed a yoot in a skin tight ribbed white cotton twin set this morning along the boadway. A cross betwen max wall and roscoe tanner on center court. I notice with these modern day fashions with these flashing young blades around town, that you have to be built like jimmy somerville on a diet of bengal famine mixture

Being a fat f ucker in this heatwave, I issued my orderly with instructions to place my 18oz Donegal Weave & ticket pocket chalk stripe into abeyance during this damned heat spell.

Thus, a Henri-Lloyd baby blue two button summer blazer & London stone Chino's for Lunch today at LeadenHall Market.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2022 12:39]

Cutting a dash as ever, sir

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The yoot of today on 21:25 - Jun 23 with 1625 viewsRebalhoop

Might just be a Slough thing,but,quite often I’m seeing yoofs wearing balaclavas,in all this weather,
One walked past the house today,early evening,the wife nearly peed herself laughing.
We’ve had some fashion fcuk ups in the past,but a balaclava in 80 degrees..WTF
The yoot of today on 09:37 - Jun 24 with 1323 viewsTheChef

Saw a young man walking by West Ruislip station yesterday - black trackies, black anorak with hood up PLUS beanie hat on, wearing shades and a face mask too.

Then again maybe it was the Unabomber looking to be incognito?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The yoot of today on 09:52 - Jun 24 with 1282 viewsLythamR

The yoot of today on 09:37 - Jun 24 by TheChef

Saw a young man walking by West Ruislip station yesterday - black trackies, black anorak with hood up PLUS beanie hat on, wearing shades and a face mask too.

Hoodies worn over Peaky Blinder caps seem to be a popular choice, froup of three spotted on Blackpool prom yesterday in 26 degree blazing sunshine

is this a reaction to the incredible level of image capture and surveillance in society today rather than just wacky fashion.
The yoot of today on 09:52 - Jun 24 with 1281 viewsMrSheen

The yoot of today on 09:37 - Jun 24 by TheChef

Eventually they'll realise you can get the same effect with just a light and dainty parasol.
The yoot of today on 10:16 - Jun 24 with 1230 viewsTheChef

The yoot of today on 09:52 - Jun 24 by MrSheen

Eventually they'll realise you can get the same effect with just a light and dainty parasol.

Hmmm yes the person I saw may well have very sensitive skin.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The yoot of today on 10:27 - Jun 24 with 1193 viewsRBlock

The yoot of today on 21:25 - Jun 23 by Rebalhoop

Might just be a Slough thing,but,quite often I’m seeing yoofs wearing balaclavas,in all this weather,
One walked past the house today,early evening,the wife nearly peed herself laughing.
We’ve had some fashion fcuk ups in the past,but a balaclava in 80 degrees..WTF

Quite a few of the young people I work with in the YJS (formerly known as YOT) all wear 'ballies', most of the year round. "No face, no case", as the saying goes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024