Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Jim. 10:08 - Oct 5 with 5536 viewsconnell10

Dunne is turning into one of my favourite players. His attitude,, his defending and most of all his heart!! No sulking from him when he got dropped from the Bristol game , just a real show of good professional attitude! And anyone who says any diffrent is a joke!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

7
Big Jim. on 17:01 - Oct 5 with 1903 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Big Jim. on 14:55 - Oct 5 by Boston

We're all Dunne with this thread.


Dunne-iel O’Dunnell sings - My Dunnegal Shore

Poll: Expectations for this season?

2
Big Jim. on 21:34 - Oct 5 with 1647 viewseastside_r

I like him a lot too. I approve of this thread very much.

There were rumblings that he was not that good and that perhaps he was last in line of four when we have hardly had time to fully assess the 2 newcomers.

I wonder what would have been the reaction had JD contributed the Keoghesque assist for Bristol City’s goal on Saturday?
0
Big Jim. on 21:51 - Oct 5 with 1597 viewsdistortR

I like him, but refuse to buy Briam McCarthy a pint, for reasons that are so obscure I no longer recollect.
1
Big Jim. on 22:27 - Oct 5 with 1544 viewsParkRoyalR

I like that's it's all about the team and the result and how he never hides.

Even when played on his weaker left side with 3 better ball playing Centre Halves than himself, he seems to be the one to show for the ball and be willing to take it out of defence.

I'd prefer Dickie + CS to take more ownership here as JD's left foot isn't the most cultured, but if the others don't show for it he always does, which is to be commended,
0
Big Jim. on 22:31 - Oct 5 with 1531 viewsDorse

Big Jim. on 21:51 - Oct 5 by distortR

I like him, but refuse to buy Briam McCarthy a pint, for reasons that are so obscure I no longer recollect.


Let it go, man. He had no idea that was your arse when he took that photo.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

0
Big Jim. on 22:33 - Oct 5 with 1515 viewsBoston

Big Jim. on 21:51 - Oct 5 by distortR

I like him, but refuse to buy Briam McCarthy a pint, for reasons that are so obscure I no longer recollect.


Who is this Briam?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Big Jim. on 22:44 - Oct 5 with 1509 viewsdistortR

Big Jim. on 22:31 - Oct 5 by Dorse

Let it go, man. He had no idea that was your arse when he took that photo.


that's my face, you cu.................
2
Big Jim. on 23:42 - Oct 5 with 1449 viewsbosh67

Dunne and Balogun are a great combination. I love that Balogun talks all the way through the game. He is a leader and Dunne is a leader in waiting.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Big Jim. on 07:38 - Oct 6 with 1360 viewsPunteR

Yeh im another one in the Irish Jim fanclub. :)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

0
Big Jim. on 07:55 - Oct 6 with 1330 viewsstevec

Jimmy Get the Job Dunne.

Alan McDonald, Richard Dunne, have we ever had a duff Irish centre back?
0
Big Jim. on 08:12 - Oct 6 with 1314 viewsTheChef

I like him, and I like Bailey's Irish Cream.

A lot of likeable players in this current squad. Which is nice. Although of them, Sam Field is the only one I would marry.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

1
Big Jim. on 09:21 - Oct 6 with 1273 viewsMrSheen

Big Jim. on 07:55 - Oct 6 by stevec

Jimmy Get the Job Dunne.

Alan McDonald, Richard Dunne, have we ever had a duff Irish centre back?


John O'Neill? - case not proven as they say in Scotland, after two games. Never convinced Steve Morrow was much good. And there's always Zesh Reagan and Arthur O'Here.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2022 9:26]
0
Big Jim. on 09:54 - Oct 6 with 1210 viewsHantsR

What a good thread. I find myself humming g Jimmy Dunne ( to tune of Jimmy Mack) or Big John by Jimmy Dean.

Oh, btw, I've kissed the Blarney stone.
0
Big Jim. on 10:12 - Oct 6 with 1194 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

I live in Aus which is an Ireland and I love big Jim

DonnieR

0
Big Jim. on 23:21 - Oct 6 with 998 viewsconnell10

Kinda broad at the shoulder and narrow at the hip. And everyone knew you didn't give no lip to BIG JIM , BIG BAD JIM.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Big Jim. on 09:00 - Oct 8 with 849 viewsconnell10

Big Jim. on 23:21 - Oct 6 by connell10

Kinda broad at the shoulder and narrow at the hip. And everyone knew you didn't give no lip to BIG JIM , BIG BAD JIM.


At the centre of this defence stands a Big big man....BIG JIM .....BIG BAD JIM....U RSSS!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Big Jim. on 09:10 - Oct 8 with 799 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Surely there must be someone out there who can come up with a Dunne chant to 'you don't mess around with Jim' by the great Jim Croce.

Poll: How is Nourry cooking so far ? 🤣

0
Big Jim. on 09:40 - Oct 8 with 757 viewsstevec



Great chorus, might need to rework the lyrics
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026